So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

tilly, either the admin stops all badge wearing or permits badge wearing that is not profane or vulgar.

So here's the hypocrisy, you cannot say a prayer in school because it might offend someone and federal funding pays for schools but a gay pride parade can be held on federally funded streets and they can show their dicks whether it offends people or not. This ends the discussion.
No, the discussion is not ended because you are wrong.

Anyone can pray in any public school.

Do you understand?

Can you pray out loud? Yes or no?

Do heterosexual people have hubris parades where they simulate sex acts, with giant penises and vaginas etc etc?
Does that happen in America?
That's what I'm asking you.
I am asking you.
I asked you, Jake.
Why can't you answer?
I was making French toast, which I do awesomely.

Do heterosexual have hubris parades?

Should they?

Answer me and we can engage in a discussion.
Why do lbgt people have to exhibit pride in being gay or whatever, and why do they need to demonstrate said pride with near phonographic public displays? Why do they need to ask school staff to demonstrate aliegance? Why should someone feel any particular pride in being LGBT? Why should anyone feel and exhibit 'pride' in their sexual orientation and ask school teachers to wear insignia in support?

So here's the hypocrisy, you cannot say a prayer in school because it might offend someone and federal funding pays for schools but a gay pride parade can be held on federally funded streets and they can show their dicks whether it offends people or not. This ends the discussion.
No, the discussion is not ended because you are wrong.

Anyone can pray in any public school.

Do you understand?

Can you pray out loud? Yes or no?
Yes. You cannot however disrupt the educational process or infringe on your neighbors. Goes the same for the Hindi, Muslims, the crazy evangelicals, etc.

Does that happen in America?
I am asking you.
I asked you, Jake.
Why can't you answer?

Should they?

Why do lbgt people have to exhibit pride in being gay or whatever, and why do they need to demonstrate said pride with near phonographic public displays? Why do they need to ask school staff to demonstrate aliegance? Why should someone feel any particular pride in being LGBT? Why should anyone feel and exhibit 'pride' in their sexual orientation and ask school teachers to wear insignia in support?
Tilly, you have been alive long enough to know why.

Answer my question OO.

Where is this parade taking place?
I already did. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was held in Brazil. What difference does it make where it was held?
Then don't go to it in Brazil. I won't if you won't. Actually I won't go at all. There are a lot of nasty places in Brazil.
This type of stuff happens here too. Lol. What a lame ass response.
Tell us where. Post the same type of photos or vids.

This a fag pride parade, and this is what they want children to be like. Disgusting. Check out the pole smoking pedo in the rainbow shirt, just staring at the little boy like he's a piece of meat. Sick.

That's completely sick and the POS in the rainbow shirt should be taken away and shot....it's obvious he's coveting that young boys buttocks.

WTF? Where are that boys parents? They need arresting, normal and responsible parents don't let their children participate in such degeneracy and put them into situations where they're ogled by freaks and could be sexually assaulted or raped.

This a fag pride parade, and this is what they want children to be like. Disgusting. Check out the pole smoking pedo in the rainbow shirt, just staring at the little boy like he's a piece of meat. Sick.

That's completely sick and the POS in the rainbow shirt should be taken away and shot....it's obvious he's coveting that young boys buttocks.

WTF? Where are that boys parents? They need arresting, normal and responsible parents don't let their children participate in such degeneracy and put them into situations where they're ogled by freaks and could be sexually assaulted or raped.

It's Brazil, Lucy.

Answer my question OO.

I already did. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was held in Brazil. What difference does it make where it was held?
Then don't go to it in Brazil. I won't if you won't. Actually I won't go at all. There are a lot of nasty places in Brazil.

Jake, do we really want to see more of the same? It's outrageous as it is.

It's Brazil, Lucy.

I don't care where it is, it's disgusting and outrageous and it shouldn't be allowed.

I am asking you.
I asked you, Jake.
Why can't you answer?

Should they?

Tilly, you have been alive long enough to know why.
I see. You are participating in a thread and demonstrating your aliegance whilst determinedly refusing to answer any questions. Why are you here? Lol. So, to wrap up, as I have no intention of playing this game with you any longer, you are happy to demonstrate your aliegance to gay 'pride' and for teachers to bring this demonstration of support into schools, yet you have no idea why there should exist any 'pride' in ones sexual orientation in the first place. Cool :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
tilly, you sound confused . . . again.

This is America, so get over yourself.

Neither Lucy nor you are the "it girl" of American values.

And this is why social engineering is dangerous within an educational system.
Keep pushing the agenda and people might start to push back. What a pity to have forced this issue into schools:

Students At California School Wearing Anti-LGBT Badges Spark Debate

Administrators feel they can't ask the students to remove the badges due to their freedom of speech

Staff and students at Shadow Hills High School in Indio, CA are upset about a group of about 12 students who started wearing anti-gay symbols on their school ID badges about two weeks ago.

School administrators said they’re unable to ask the students to remove the symbols, which consist of a rainbow pattern inside a circle with a line through it, because of their right to free speech.

“After consulting with district level personnel and our legal counsel, it was determined that these students do have the protected right to freedom of speech, just as students portraying rainbows in support of the LGBT would,” school officials wrote in an email to staff last week.

Answer my question OO.

kids exposed to perversion at gay pride parades - Google Search

Why?

And this is why social engineering is dangerous within an educational system.
Keep pushing the agenda and people might start to push back. What a pity to have forced this issue into schools:

Administrators feel they can't ask the students to remove the badges due to their freedom of speech

Staff and students at Shadow Hills High School in Indio, CA are upset about a group of about 12 students who started wearing anti-gay symbols on their school ID badges about two weeks ago.

School administrators said they’re unable to ask the students to remove the symbols, which consist of a rainbow pattern inside a circle with a line through it, because of their right to free speech.

“After consulting with district level personnel and our legal counsel, it was determined that these students do have the protected right to freedom of speech, just as students portraying rainbows in support of the LGBT would,” school officials wrote in an email to staff last week.

Forum List

Back