So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

I already did. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was held in Brazil. What difference does it make where it was held?
Then don't go to it in Brazil. I won't if you won't. Actually I won't go at all. There are a lot of nasty places in Brazil.
This type of stuff happens here too. Lol. What a lame ass response.
Tell us where. Post the same type of photos or vids.
kids exposed to perversion at gay pride parades - Google Search

The LGBT Militant Crowd, next on The Agenda is certainly to get paedophilia made legal.

It's strange that the Leftists, I mean being such great friends, champions and apologists for Islam, it's strange that the Leftists aren't demanding that Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iran, Qatar etc have Gay Pride parades and submit fully to the notion that Transgendering is completely normal and that a man with a penis can say he's now a woman.

Why aren't Leftists with the LGBT Militant Crowd in tow touring the Middle East demanding RIGHTS and Gay Pride events or else?
Because they're pussies.

Then don't go to it in Brazil. I won't if you won't. Actually I won't go at all. There are a lot of nasty places in Brazil.

Here's one from NYC.

There's a vid from later in the parade where the same kid strips down to shorts and twerks up a storm, but that has apparently been removed.

The kid will end up a statistic, guaranteed.
Obviously somewhere in South America.

Yes, New York City is in South America, one of the 57 states.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

tilly, you sound confused . . . again.

This is America, so get over yourself.

Neither Lucy nor you are the "it girl" of American values.

American Leftists hate American values, so what's your point?

Just like Leftists across the planet hate values....that's what happens when you've got no moral compass....you sink into complete degeneracy.
Lucy, you make assumptions for which you have no basis. I support equal rights for all Americans. You don't. Who then is the degenerate?
Taking the agenda into schools and singling out a group for special treatment with badge wearing staff exhibiting their aliegance is not an example of 'equal' anything.
And I don't doubt for a moment that any staff member opting out, simply maybe because they think it's inappropriate, might as well have 'homophobe' tattooed on his/her head and be ready to search for a new job.

Just like Leftists across the planet hate values....that's what happens when you've got no moral compass....you sink into complete degeneracy.
Lucy, you make assumptions for which you have no basis. I support equal rights for all Americans. You don't. Who then is the degenerate?

Perverts don't get equal rights, not in a decent society they don't....perverts only get equal rights in a society that's sinking into full degeneracy.

Taking the agenda into schools and singling out a group for special treatment with badge wearing staff exhibiting their aliegance is not an example of 'equal' anything.
And I don't doubt for a moment that any staff member opting out, simply maybe because they think it's inappropriate, might as well have 'homophobe' tattooed on his/her head and be ready to search for a new job.
Just try passing out Christian cross patches, rebel flag patches, Star of David patches or chick fill A patches and watch the liberal heads explode.

Perverts don't get equal rights, not in a decent society they don't....perverts only get equal rights in a society that's sinking into full degeneracy.
Spot on.

I already did. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was held in Brazil. What difference does it make where it was held?

The LGBT Militant Crowd, next on The Agenda is certainly to get paedophilia made legal.

It's strange that the Leftists, I mean being such great friends, champions and apologists for Islam, it's strange that the Leftists aren't demanding that Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iran, Qatar etc have Gay Pride parades and submit fully to the notion that Transgendering is completely normal and that a man with a penis can say he's now a woman.

Why aren't Leftists with the LGBT Militant Crowd in tow touring the Middle East demanding RIGHTS and Gay Pride events or else?
That one is easy. The white heterosexual male is a common enemy of both groups thus they love Islam and the "tolerant" Muslims that come with it.

WTF!

On Friday, April 17, the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) will have thousands of public high school students, and increasing numbers of middle school students, remain silent throughout an entire school day to promote the militant LGBT agenda among young people.
“Silence can create change!”GLSEN states on its website, promoting the Day of Silence. “That’s why every year hundreds of thousands of students across the world take a vow of silence on a Friday in April. This quiet but powerful, student-led action raises awareness about the silencing effect of anti-LGBT bullying, harassment and discrimination.”

GLSEN’s website also asks students to submit “selfies for silence” for publication on the organization’s Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter pages.

“We can’t wait to learn about all the incredible ways you are working to end anti-LGBT bullying and harassment and look forward to seeing you connecting across the country through Selfies for Silence,” states GLSEN.

Many parents, family, and religious organizations, however, are pushing back against government-sponsored infiltration of schools with the sex-and gender-centered social and political philosophy. A national Day of Silence Walkout has been organized; parents are urged to keep their children home from schools if those schools allow students and/or teachers to refuse to speak during instructional time on the Day of Silence.

GLSEN was founded by gay activist and former Obama administration “Safe Schools Czar” Kevin Jennings, who currently serves as executive director of the Arcus Foundation, a powerful LGBT activist organization that aided President Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign as a top bundler. Arcus, founded by billionaire and heir of the Stryker medical technology company, Jon Stryker, provides “social justice grants” to “support emerging LGBT leaders.”...

Day of Silence: How the LGBT Agenda Is Hijacking America’s Youth - Breitbart

WTF!

On Friday, April 17, the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) will have thousands of public high school students, and increasing numbers of middle school students, remain silent throughout an entire school day to promote the militant LGBT agenda among young people.
“Silence can create change!”GLSEN states on its website, promoting the Day of Silence. “That’s why every year hundreds of thousands of students across the world take a vow of silence on a Friday in April. This quiet but powerful, student-led action raises awareness about the silencing effect of anti-LGBT bullying, harassment and discrimination.”

GLSEN’s website also asks students to submit “selfies for silence” for publication on the organization’s Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter pages.

“We can’t wait to learn about all the incredible ways you are working to end anti-LGBT bullying and harassment and look forward to seeing you connecting across the country through Selfies for Silence,” states GLSEN.

Many parents, family, and religious organizations, however, are pushing back against government-sponsored infiltration of schools with the sex-and gender-centered social and political philosophy. A national Day of Silence Walkout has been organized; parents are urged to keep their children home from schools if those schools allow students and/or teachers to refuse to speak during instructional time on the Day of Silence.

GLSEN was founded by gay activist and former Obama administration “Safe Schools Czar” Kevin Jennings, who currently serves as executive director of the Arcus Foundation, a powerful LGBT activist organization that aided President Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign as a top bundler. Arcus, founded by billionaire and heir of the Stryker medical technology company, Jon Stryker, provides “social justice grants” to “support emerging LGBT leaders.”...

They are going to push real hard until Obama is out of office, if Hillary wins they'll continue. If Trump wins, they'll tone it down. Watch.

WTF!

They are going to push real hard until Obama is out of office, if Hillary wins they'll continue. If Trump wins, they'll tone it down. Watch.
I agree. This stuff really doesn't belong in schools.

That one is easy. The white heterosexual male is a common enemy of both groups thus they love Islam and the "tolerant" Muslims that come with it.

Well yes that's a part of it. The fundamental issue though is, this is that Leftists hate all that Western Civilisation and it's values have ever stood for, it's been the wet-dream of the Marxists to always destroy Western Civilisation, so it's logical they'd support and champion Islam, because the Islamists have always wanted the same thing....to destroy Western Civilisation and replace it with Islam.

The Leftists being essentially consumed by hatred of Western values, they can't see the forest for the trees, if they could, then they'd realise that the Islamists also hate THEM and won't hesitate to chop Leftist heads off and throw the Leftists collaborators the LGBT crowd off the nearest rooftops and hang them 20 feet in the air off cranes, like they do in Iran.

Do the Leftists actually think that Islam is pro-LGBT, do they think Islam is pro-Leftist Agenda?

Leftism is a mental illness.

Well yes that's a part of it. The fundamental issue though is, this is that Leftists hate all that Western Civilisation and it's values have ever stood for, it's been the wet-dream of the Marxists to always destroy Western Civilisation, so it's logical they'd support and champion Islam, because the Islamists have always wanted the same thing....to destroy Western Civilisation and replace it with Islam.

The Leftists being essentially consumed by hatred of Western values, they can't see the forest for the trees, if they could, then they'd realise that the Islamists also hate THEM and won't hesitate to chop Leftist heads off and throw the Leftists collaborators the LGBT crowd off the nearest rooftops and hang them 20 feet in the air off cranes, like they do in Iran.

Do the Leftists actually think that Islam is pro-LGBT, do they think Islam is pro-Leftist Agenda?

Leftists are suicidal.

image.jpeg

The push towards all that's depraved will never end. The leftists tools want you to wear a button supporting depravity. If everyone wore one, it wouldn't be enough. It would be on to the next level. And the next.

How about a symbol for everyone, especially Christians, to wear to show that they are not intolerant of anyone who is not a Christian. Say for example a symbol you could wear on your right hand or your forehead. It would be strictly voluntary of course. But after a while when most "progressive" citizens are wearing it to show their allegiance to the State, more pressure would be needed to get the rest in line. Perhaps making it "so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark".

Wouldn't that be a great idea to bring us all together?

--------------------------------

Actually make the homos and their supporters wear badges...it will make it easier to identify who to keep the children away from

God help you if you wear an American flag on the wrong day though.......need to get politics out of education

Leftists are suicidal.

The political pendulum will swing our way, logic dictates this....which is just as well, because the Leftist Agenda is going to get us all killed, meaning their Love-In with Islam and the Islamists.

Forum List

Back