So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

So here's the hypocrisy, you cannot say a prayer in school because it might offend someone and federal funding pays for schools but a gay pride parade can be held on federally funded streets and they can show their dicks whether it offends people or not. This ends the discussion.
No, the discussion is not ended because you are wrong.

Anyone can pray in any public school.

Do you understand?

Can you pray out loud? Yes or no?
Yes. You cannot however disrupt the educational process or infringe on your neighbors. Goes the same for the Hindi, Muslims, the crazy evangelicals, etc.
Yes but gays can block pubic roads and swing their dicks. We got it. It's called indecency wins.

Poor kid.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 31
So here's the hypocrisy, you cannot say a prayer in school because it might offend someone and federal funding pays for schools but a gay pride parade can be held on federally funded streets and they can show their dicks whether it offends people or not. This ends the discussion.

Do you understand?

Yes. You cannot however disrupt the educational process or infringe on your neighbors. Goes the same for the Hindi, Muslims, the crazy evangelicals, etc.
Yes but gays can block pubic roads and swing their dicks. We got it. It's called indecency wins.
Dear, you were talking about schools not parades. Which is it? Do you know anymore?

Answer my question OO.

Where is this parade taking place?
I already did. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was held in Brazil. What difference does it make where it was held?
Then don't go to it in Brazil. I won't if you won't. Actually I won't go at all. There are a lot of nasty places in Brazil.
This type of stuff happens here too. Lol. What a lame ass response.
Tell us where. Post the same type of photos or vids.

Here's one from NYC.

There's a vid from later in the parade where the same kid strips down to shorts and twerks up a storm, but that has apparently been removed.

The kid will end up a statistic, guaranteed.

You know if everyone turned gay the birth rate would plummet. TPTB want the earths population reduced. I'm just sayin......

tilly, you sound confused . . . again.

This is America, so get over yourself.

Neither Lucy nor you are the "it girl" of American values.

American Leftists hate American values, so what's your point?

Just like Leftists across the planet hate values....that's what happens when you've got no moral compass....you sink into complete degeneracy.

Answer my question OO.

I already did. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was held in Brazil. What difference does it make where it was held?
Then don't go to it in Brazil. I won't if you won't. Actually I won't go at all. There are a lot of nasty places in Brazil.

Here's one from NYC.

There's a vid from later in the parade where the same kid strips down to shorts and twerks up a storm, but that has apparently been removed.

Obviously somewhere in South America.

Do you understand?

Dear, you were talking about schools not parades. Which is it? Do you know anymore?
No sweetie I am talking about federal funding and liberal hypocrisy.

tilly, you sound confused . . . again.

This is America, so get over yourself.

Neither Lucy nor you are the "it girl" of American values.

American Leftists hate American values, so what's your point?

Just like Leftists across the planet hate values....that's what happens when you've got no moral compass....you sink into complete degeneracy.
Lucy, you make assumptions for which you have no basis. I support equal rights for all Americans. You don't. Who then is the degenerate?

Do you understand?

No sweetie I am talking about federal funding and liberal hypocrisy.
You were talking about schools.

OK, you admit you can pray in school.

Now what about parades?

Are they government demonstrations?

Here's one from NYC.

Obviously somewhere in South America.

Yes, New York City is in South America, one of the 57 states.

Answer my question OO.

kids exposed to perversion at gay pride parades - Google Search

The LGBT Militant Crowd, next on The Agenda is certainly to get paedophilia made legal.

It's strange that the Leftists, I mean being such great friends, champions and apologists for Islam, it's strange that the Leftists aren't demanding that Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iran, Qatar etc have Gay Pride parades and submit fully to the notion that Transgendering is completely normal and that a man with a penis can say he's now a woman.

Why aren't Leftists with the LGBT Militant Crowd in tow touring the Middle East demanding RIGHTS and Gay Pride events or else?

Forum List

Back