So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

Surely teachers and staff at the school are "allies" to all students. Why single out the rainbow brigade? Looking for trouble, perhaps?
No and why not?

Are you looking for trouble?

Of course the Rainbow Brigade are looking for trouble, that's what Militant Agitators do.

It makes it easy to identify the ones that really have no business around children
Like the far right conservatives that have made day care centers hell holes for children. Excellent point.

Explain yourself, fake republican. That was a really stupid response

Now here is a far right fascist remark without any support at all just nattering.

This is how Marxists have always ruined cohesive societies, destroying the fabric that has kept those societies cohesive, the Nuclear Family.

It's only "far right fascist" to Marxists like you Jake.

Surely teachers and staff at the school are "allies" to all students. Why single out the rainbow brigade? Looking for trouble, perhaps?
No and why not?

I'm not the one looking for trouble- or special attention. There are other groups of students in need of allies. Don't they deserve a special label and a card carried by the staff? Or are we only worried about the special victim group du jour?
You truly do not understand how a school system work. Read on here and learn.
Nice deflection. That's how it work, eh?
Naw, straight to the point.

You do not know how a school system works.

"So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?"

Might get beaten up. Just ask Kramer (of Seinfeld fame) what happened when he chose not to wear the AIDS ribbon.

No and why not?

Of course the Rainbow Brigade are looking for trouble, that's what Militant Agitators do.

It makes it easy to identify the ones that really have no business around children
Like the far right conservatives that have made day care centers hell holes for children. Excellent point.

It's as obvious as the other statements about those who should not around children.

Now here is a far right fascist remark without any support at all just nattering.

This is how Marxists have always ruined cohesive societies, destroying the fabric that has kept those societies cohesive, the Nuclear Family.

Yeah Fakey Jakey's charade has ran it's course...he needs to give up the ghost and come out as a left loon

Yeah Fakey Jakey's charade has ran it's course...he needs to give up the ghost and come out as a left loon

Maybe he's shy or something?

Nah, just fucking stupid

I am curious as to how the parents feel about this agenda. I am curious as to how the child and situation is treated if the parents object to this type of practice. Objection does not always equal anti gay but anti social agenda

Says the person who claimed to be a retired lieutenant colonel who briefed the joint chiefs and was a doctoral student in economics and so on and so forth.

Sassy you are the board laughing stock.

Have you captured RouteIrish?

:)

I am curious as to how the parents feel about this agenda. I am curious as to how the child and situation is treated if the parents object to this type of practice. Objection does not always equal anti gay but anti social agenda
Great comment.

Read the article.

Write the district.

Contact the Education reporter for the LA Times for assistance in finding info.

No and why not?

The Leftists are corrupting children's minds, this is why it's important that children are educated in private schools where there's no Leftist propaganda and Marxist teaching unions interfering pushing The Agenda.

Anyone who refuses to wear one will probably catch the ghey

Great comment.

Read the article.

Write the district.

I read the article. The question still stands, here at USMB what do you think, how should those who object be treated and how does that impact the issue in your opinion?

Don't you understand? It doesn't matter what the parents think, the left knows exactly what is best for your child, effing loons

Nah, just fucking stupid

Defending the Nuclear Family = Fascist....I mean WTF?!

Great comment.

Read the article.

Write the district.

I read the article. The question still stands, here at USMB what do you think, how should those who object be treated and how does that impact the issue in your opinion?
Now you are misturning my comment.

There are procedures and protocol at the school district.

Contact it. Los Angeles Unified School District

Great comment.

Read the article.

Write the district.

Now you are misturning my comment.

There are procedures and protocol at the school district.

Contact it.
I understand that I am asking you. if you do not wish to answer that is fine.

Lucy, how does LGBT recognition hurt the nuclear family? Nuclear families exist; they will always exist. Fascists like yourself are against others' civil liberties.

You simply don't think LGBT marriages are equal to yours.

Tough.

Forum List

Back