So, what have the democrats proposed to stop mass shootings so far...

A friend of mine very recently shot his son dead. He legally owned a handgun.

Last year, he lost his wife to brain cancer. He turned to booze.

Son pissed him off, so he shot him dead.

Liberals are too busy chasing after inanimate objects (guns) and they could give a shit about people. Well, Liberals DO care about people but only when it comes to voting time.

Fuck Liberals. Fuck Democrats. And fuck that motherfucking Obama.
you are just itching to SHOOT EM ALL aren't you? heh heh heh, yeah, we know your ilk… there are too damn many of you with that attitude…armed and dangerous. You are the reason the government forces must keep the upper hand when it comes to firepower.
Fuck you, bitch motherfucker. :fu:
Hmmm,more evidence of an out of control RW punk..and I'll bet you have several AR-15s or the like and tons of ammo.
Nope. I don't. But I do have a 1950's Winchester model 63, a first generation Glock 19, an S&W 6904, an S&W Airweight and an S&W .38 special, a Remington 870, and a Colt match target pistol. But did I happen to mention Fuck You?

Fuck off, Cub Scout. Fuck the crawl on your belly, bitch. Or should I say butch?

Right on, Mr. H.! I hope JQP's buffalo plaid onesie gives him a giant atomic wedgie.
WTF does THAT gibberish mean? Speak English not backwater drawl, toots.

So...a muslim terrorist murdered 49 gay Americans.....

What have the democrats proposed to stop mass shootings so far...with votes to come on Monday....?

--Universal Background checks

not one mass shooting that occurred in the United States....or overseas, would have been stopped by universal background checks....the Orlando shooting would not have been stopped by a universal background check.

--No Fly/No Buy list.....

Not one mass shooting in the United States...or overseas, would have been stopped by putting these killers on the no fly/no buy list.....how do we know...the Orlando Killer, interviewed 3 times by the FBi with a 10 month full investigation...was not put on the no fly list.....the 2 muslim terrorists, in San Bernadino.....passed background checks to get the wife into the country...and were not on no fly lists.....

--Assault weapon Ban...

Not one mass shooting in the United States...or overseas, would have been stopped by an assault weapon ban...since each one could have been done with one or more pistols....

in fact, the worst mass shooting before Orlando was at Virginia Tech....and 32 people were murdered with a pistol.

So...of the 3 proposals made by democrats to stop mass shootings....not one of them would do anything to stop mass shootings....

Not a single one....

However...these items have been on the gun grabber list for a long time......and now they have a chance to pass them...even they have no bearing on what happened in Orlando.....

And you expect us to trust the intentions of gun grabbing democrats....?
Who said anyone can stop mass shootings? Your question is indicative of the illiteracy of some gun nuts.

The politicians trying to pass the laws asshole.

Hillary's solution is to confiscate everyone's guns. When it comes to the Cinstitution, Obama has shown a president can ignore our Bill of Rights. Hillary will go farther.

So...a muslim terrorist murdered 49 gay Americans.....

What have the democrats proposed to stop mass shootings so far...with votes to come on Monday....?

--Universal Background checks

not one mass shooting that occurred in the United States....or overseas, would have been stopped by universal background checks....the Orlando shooting would not have been stopped by a universal background check.

--No Fly/No Buy list.....

Not one mass shooting in the United States...or overseas, would have been stopped by putting these killers on the no fly/no buy list.....how do we know...the Orlando Killer, interviewed 3 times by the FBi with a 10 month full investigation...was not put on the no fly list.....the 2 muslim terrorists, in San Bernadino.....passed background checks to get the wife into the country...and were not on no fly lists.....

--Assault weapon Ban...

Not one mass shooting in the United States...or overseas, would have been stopped by an assault weapon ban...since each one could have been done with one or more pistols....

in fact, the worst mass shooting before Orlando was at Virginia Tech....and 32 people were murdered with a pistol.

So...of the 3 proposals made by democrats to stop mass shootings....not one of them would do anything to stop mass shootings....

Not a single one....

However...these items have been on the gun grabber list for a long time......and now they have a chance to pass them...even they have no bearing on what happened in Orlando.....

And you expect us to trust the intentions of gun grabbing democrats....?
Who said anyone can stop mass shootings? Your question is indicative of the illiteracy of some gun nuts.

The politicians trying to pass the laws asshole.
Give me a quote where anyone said passing a law will stop all mass shootings. You must be a retard if you believe that.

you are just itching to SHOOT EM ALL aren't you? heh heh heh, yeah, we know your ilk… there are too damn many of you with that attitude…armed and dangerous. You are the reason the government forces must keep the upper hand when it comes to firepower.
Hmmm,more evidence of an out of control RW punk..and I'll bet you have several AR-15s or the like and tons of ammo.
Nope. I don't. But I do have a 1950's Winchester model 63, a first generation Glock 19, an S&W 6904, an S&W Airweight and an S&W .38 special, a Remington 870, and a Colt match target pistol. But did I happen to mention Fuck You?

Fuck off, Cub Scout. Fuck the crawl on your belly, bitch. Or should I say butch?

Right on, Mr. H.! I hope JQP's buffalo plaid onesie gives him a giant atomic wedgie.

Sack up, Pajama Boi.

Sack up, Pajama Boi.
Are you flirting with me, pajama gurl?

Hillary's solution is to confiscate everyone's guns. When it comes to the Cinstitution, Obama has shown a president can ignore our Bill of Rights. Hillary will go farther.
So where is your quote proving this? I'll wait even though I know you will just stall.

She brings up the Australian confiscation....she did before she started running for office.....so yes......

Please....don't piss on our leg and tell us it is raining.....

So where is your quote proving this? I'll wait even though I know you will just stall.

She brings up the Australian confiscation....she did before she started running for office.....so yes......

So you dont have a quote I can analyze?

yep...here you go...

Hillary: Australia-style gun control ‘worth looking at’

Hillary Clinton says a gun buyback program similar to the one Australia implemented in 1996 is “worth considering” in the United States.

“I don’t know enough details to tell you how we would do it or how it would work, but certainly the Australia example is worth looking at,” Clinton said at a New Hampshire town hall on Friday.

The Democratic presidential front-runner said data indicate the Australian program reduced the number of firearms in circulation by paying citizens to turn over their weapons.
“The Australian government, as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons, offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns, and then they basically clamped down going forward in terms of having, you know, more of a background-check approach, more of a permitting approach,” Clinton said.

The Australian government purchased more than 650,000 guns from citizens in the compulsory 1996 buyback program.

Then you have John Lott....when he was at the University of Chicago, obama told him civilians shouldn't be allowed to have guns....

then you have either diane feinsteing or boxer who has been shown on video saying if she could she would force Americans to turn in their guns....

You guys are lying...you know they want the guns, they just don't have the political clout to get them.....and they use every step they can take to get more and more of them ......just like New York after the Sandy Hook shooting where they passed the SAFE ACT which would have had no bearing on any mass shooting at all....but they passed it anyway........

yep...here you go...

Hillary Clinton says a gun buyback program similar to the one Australia implemented in 1996 is “worth considering” in the United States.

“I don’t know enough details to tell you how we would do it or how it would work, but certainly the Australia example is worth looking at,” Clinton said at a New Hampshire town hall on Friday.

The Democratic presidential front-runner said data indicate the Australian program reduced the number of firearms in circulation by paying citizens to turn over their weapons.
“The Australian government, as part of trying to clamp down on the availability of automatic weapons, offered a good price for buying hundreds of thousands of guns, and then they basically clamped down going forward in terms of having, you know, more of a background-check approach, more of a permitting approach,” Clinton said.

The Australian government purchased more than 650,000 guns from citizens in the compulsory 1996 buyback program.

Then you have John Lott....when he was at the University of Chicago, obama told him civilians shouldn't be allowed to have guns....

then you have either diane feinsteing or boxer who has been shown on video saying if she could she would force Americans to turn in their guns....

You guys are lying...you know they want the guns, they just don't have the political clout to get them.....and they use every step they can take to get more and more of them ......just like New York after the Sandy Hook shooting where they passed the SAFE ACT which would have had no bearing on any mass shooting at all....but they passed it anyway........
Just like I thought. Youre equating gun buy back with confiscation. No wonder you stay riled up.

yep...here you go...

Just like I thought. Youre equating gun buy back with confiscation. No wonder you stay riled up.

Do you realize it was a mandatory buy back.....it wasn't voluntary., they had to turn in their guns they couldn't opt out twit.....do you even know anyting about the topic....cause it you are currently talking out of your ass......

yep...here you go...

Do you realize it was a mandatory buy back.....it wasn't voluntary., they had to turn in their guns they couldn't opt out twit.....do you even know anyting about the topic....cause it you are currently talking out of your ass......
I guess you dont understand what "similar" means? I'll give you a hint. I doesnt mean "identical".

yep...here you go...

Do you know what "Compulsory" means?

yep...here you go...

I guess you dont understand what "similar" means? I'll give you a hint. I doesnt mean identical.

You know......you can't lie to us.....lie to the other democrat drones.....the ones who believed you could keep your doctor if you wanted to........or that there were shovel ready jobs...or that the attack on Bhengazi was about a video on youtube.....sell it to the democrats...we are conservatives and we understand the truth and reality...

yep...here you go...

Do you know what "Compulsory" means?
Do you know what "similar" means?

yep...here you go...

I guess you dont understand what "similar" means? I'll give you a hint. I doesnt mean identical.

You know......you can't lie to us.....lie to the other democrat drones.....the ones who believed you could keep your doctor if you wanted to........or that there were shovel ready jobs...or that the attack on Bhengazi was about a video on youtube.....sell it to the democrats...we are conservatives and we understand the truth and reality...
You have cornered the market on tinfoil. No one is going to confiscate your guns idiot.

yep...here you go...

You have cornered the market on tinfoil. No one is going to confiscate your guns idiot.

You guys told that to the Germans in the 1920s........

Forum List

Back