So what is supposed to be to be do different in 2021 for everything to be rescheduled until then???

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
All I hear is postponed to 2021 so what the fuck is going to be so different next year?? One dumb bitch at my job is paying on a cruise she planned for June of 2021. She dont even know if things will be normal by that time.

2023 is more like it and we all we lose 2 years of our life to the pandemic which is awful

All I hear is postponed to 2021 so what the fuck is going to be so different next year?? One dumb bitch at my job is paying on a cruise she planned for June of 2021. She dont even know if things will be normal by that time.

2023 is more like it and we all we lose 2 years of our life to the pandemic which is awful

Well, currently there are some cruise lines who have already started sailing again, and many of them are planning on starting cruises again by the end of this year.

You're right though, going on a cruise now would be a bad idea.

I cant see how the cruise ship industry will ever recover as long as the chinese disease is in the news

and I suspect the virus will keep mutating and never go away even with a vaccine

So short of a cruise I hope everything just reopens immediately so that I can get on with ignoring the NFL but at least resume the rest of my life normally

Psst ....

I won't be an election year .... ;)

Psst ....

I won't be an election year .... ;)

Give me a history lesson, what has happened in past election years?

we all we lose 2 years of our life

I haven't lost anything. I've got Netflix, Amazon, and out-call massage!

2 years like 2017-19................NORMAL

Nothing really changed for me. If it wasn't for the incessant hand wringing on the news, I wouldn't even have noticed COVID.

So you never went outside and enjoyed life is what you are saying?

I still go outside every day. I work outside. Which, in just a couple more months, I'll be regretting.

It is a nice way for the cruise line to borrow that money interest free until the ship doesn't sail I suppose.

It is a nice way for the cruise line to borrow that money interest free until the ship doesn't sail I suppose.

She shouldnt be paying on shit until the pandemic is over

It's hope.

She shouldnt be paying on shit until the pandemic is over

Perhaps she gets some psychological benefit of having something to look forward to , real or imagined. Her money to do with as she likes. You couldn't give me a cruise even before COVID. The flaming shits virus cured me of any romanticized impulse to get on one of those petri dishes.

I made two WESPAC cruises in the Navy- that was plenty for me.

I did 3 different sea duty tours, each of them including at least 2 deployments, and to tell you the truth, while I was in, one of the things I dreamed about was taking a cruise and sailing on the ocean without having to work my butt off.

I got cured of that when I started to hear about how cruise ships were floating petri dishes and several ships were making the news. Now? You couldn't pay me enough to go on one of them.

Democrats aren’t opening anything until trump is out

Your workplace must be really something if you refer to a co-worker or a boss as a "dumb bitch" because she is hoping to take a cruise next year. Tell us what you produce and I'll try to avoid it.

Your workplace must be really something if you refer to a co-worker or a boss as a "dumb bitch" because she is hoping to take a cruise next year. Tell us what you produce and I'll try to avoid it.

I work for the state and help the elderly who need medical

Forum List

Back