So What Is The Hillary Doctrine? Can We Come Up With Some Comical Proposals?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dev2: :poke: :offtopic: After years and years of domestic and international scandals, and getting away with all of it, what would be "The Hillary Doctrine", maybe we can just narrow it down to one sentence? "What Difference Does It Make, So Long As Im Rich"?
That pretty much sums it up, right? :piss2:

:dev2: :poke: :offtopic: After years and years of domestic and international scandals, and getting away with all of it, what would be "The Hillary Doctrine", maybe we can just narrow it down to one sentence? "What Difference Does It Make, So Long As Im Rich"?

Another thread by the forum's unfunny guy.....asking others to help him think of funny things.

Another thread by the forum's unfunny guy.....asking others to help him think of funny things.
He's as immature as Staph is stupid. But, he is trying to give Staph a run for her money in the stupid category also.

I don't know, besides sniper fire dodging. Bimbo chasing, having four Americans murdered and being to stupid to have a secured email account. The Hillary doctrine would be she is a stupid lying bitch. That would sum it up.

I don't know, besides sniper fire dodging. Bimbo chasing, having four Americans murdered and being to stupid to have a secured email account. The Hillary doctrine would be she is a stupid lying bitch. That would sum it up.

The spelling is "too stupid".

HTH

something you libertards know all too well!!

Was the use of bold type strictly necessary? And once AGAIN for the record, I'm not a liberal.

On a side note and I don't know if anyone has told you this before but the marrying of two words together to make a political insult, it doesn't make you look as clever/witty/brilliant as you think it does.

Was the use of bold type strictly necessary? And once AGAIN for the record, I'm not a liberal.

On a side note and I don't know if anyone has told you this before but the marrying of two words together to make a political insult, it doesn't make you look as clever/witty/brilliant as you think it does.

Believe it or not there used to be some sane conservatives on this board.

HTH
Doesn't change the fact that Hillary is a stupid lying bitch, now does it?

I think you may wish to use a dictionary to look up the word fact.

And maybe how to spell.

Believe it or not there used to be some sane conservatives on this board.

There are, and they are like a lungful of fresh air. Whilst I may not always agree with what they say I utterly respect their right to say it. I don't think the idiots who spout trash about Born in Kenya/Islamofascism/liberalfascism and who seem to think that approaching international relations like the plot from a hollywood action flick is a viable standpoint know just how much damage they do to conservative credibility.

We can not come up with more comical proposals then Mrs. Tuzla Clinton does herself.

EDIT: more comical then the establishment does through Mrs. Tuzla.

HTH

And maybe how to spell.
I take that as a yes.

Nobody really knows what Hillary's positions on the issues are, they change constantly and are frequently re-defined by who's she running against.

HTH

And maybe how to spell.
I take that as a yes.

You take things however you like, you're currently ranting about how stupid the favourite to be the next US president is. She's going to become leader of the free world and you're speling things wrong on an internet forum. Who do you think would be judged to be more stupid to a non affected third party looking in?

Forum List

Back