So what is the left's hypocritical response to obama deportations?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Even according to their loser snopes site their messiah a record number of people were deported from the U.S. during Obama's tenure as President.

Were More People Deported Under the Obama Administration Than Any Other?

So, someone let me know what the stupid ass losers on the left are saying. How and why the spoiled jobless petulant losers did not yell about any of it. Cause I have so many of the stupid losers on ignore.

They know the numbers were false. Lol. But they were true as long as he was President.
Even according to their loser snopes site their messiah a record number of people were deported from the U.S. during Obama's tenure as President.

So, someone let me know what the stupid ass losers on the left are saying. How and why the spoiled jobless petulant losers did not yell about any of it. Cause I have so many of the stupid losers on ignore.

Why, during the Obama administration, did the RNJs Insist that this information was false? Hypocrisy anyone?

Why, during the Obama administration, did the RNJs Insist that this information was false? Hypocrisy anyone?
You have proof of that you stupid loser?

You have proof of that you stupid loser?
Anyone with any sense knows it's true. Just mentioning snopes would be met with derision, hypocrite.

They counted those caught and released as deportations, unlike previous administrations.

We spent 8 years pointing that out to you people.

And we pointed out to you that most of them came back in and then they are protected in sanctuary cities.

You seem to be ok with that, which is truly what makes every left wing piece of shit, a piece of shit.

And we pointed out to you that most of them came back in and then they are protected in sanctuary cities.

You seem to be ok with that, which is truly what makes every left wing piece of shit, a piece of shit.
Seems you knew the answer to your OP the whole time. Run along and play now.

Go blow it out of your pathetic ass you stupid fucking hypocritical cocksucking moron.

Here. Have fun song and dancing around this:

Obama faces immigration protests in 40 U.S. cities

Go blow it out of your pathetic ass you stupid fucking hypocritical cocksucking moron.
You poor widdle guy :itsok:

And we pointed out to you that most of them came back in and then they are protected in sanctuary cities. You seem to be ok with that, which is truly what makes every left wing piece of shit, a piece of shit.
Typical response of someone caught in a lie.

Yeah but Obama 'cared' its okay to deport illegals when you are a liberal who cares. Like killing a helpless baby in the womb, its okay to rip its arms and legs off and kill it during an abortion if you are a caring liberal.

Here. Song and dance your way around this:

Obama faces immigration protests in 40 U.S. cities

Yeah but Obama 'cared' about the illegals he deported so it was okay when he did it, he's a caring liberal progressive.
Not the point. The real issue here is the hypocritical stance of those who denied these very facts when they were pointed out in the past.

And we pointed out to you that most of them came back in and then they are protected in sanctuary cities. You seem to be ok with that, which is truly what makes every left wing piece of shit, a piece of shit.
What lie you ass fuck?

What lie you ass fuck?
Denying that you're the real hypocrite. Not that it was much of a secret. Everyone knows, sorry.

Forum List

Back