So what is the left's hypocritical response to obama deportations?

Even according to their loser snopes site their messiah a record number of people were deported from the U.S. during Obama's tenure as President.

Were More People Deported Under the Obama Administration Than Any Other?

So, someone let me know what the stupid ass losers on the left are saying. How and why the spoiled jobless petulant losers did not yell about any of it. Cause I have so many of the stupid losers on ignore.

he deported criminals, idiota... he didn't deport mothers who had two american citizen children.

now stfu

We spent 8 years pointing that out to you people.
And we pointed out to you that most of them came back in and then they are protected in sanctuary cities. You seem to be ok with that, which is truly what makes every left wing piece of shit, a piece of shit.
Seems you knew the answer to your OP the whole time. Run along and play now.
Go blow it out of your pathetic ass you stupid fucking hypocritical cocksucking moron.
Typical response of someone caught in a lie.
What lie you ass fuck?

Your lie that deportations weren't protested under Obama.

Here's another example:

Immigrant Advocates Shut Down Busy Atlanta Intersection In Protest Of Obama’s Deportation Raids

Even according to their loser snopes site their messiah a record number of people were deported from the U.S. during Obama's tenure as President.

Were More People Deported Under the Obama Administration Than Any Other?

So, someone let me know what the stupid ass losers on the left are saying. How and why the spoiled jobless petulant losers did not yell about any of it. Cause I have so many of the stupid losers on ignore.
Obama changed how deportations were counted resulting in inflated numbers.

Forum List

Back