🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....what to do about these Trump protesters?

But, because it was Trump supporter, they got it coming and it's nothing. You have no ground to stand on.

The violence demonstrated at the Trump rallies early on was pretty cool wasnt it? Trump cheer leading "get em out of here". Trump willing to pay the attorney fees for an attacker.

You remember any of this type of behavior?

You reap what you sow. That's a well known fact. You Trump chumps thought violence was going to be your friend. Now all you guys can do is whine whine whine.

If it wasnt so pathetic it would be really funny.

So because one Trump supporter behaved badly somewhere in the universe... that excuses all the violent attackers?

Got it... This is why libs are called the party of mob justice.

Shit is getting out of hand s0ns...........

Protesters chase and attack Trump supporters in San Jose – as it happened

The authorities aren't giving a crap and every media outlet is twisting the narrative to phony..........

So....what to do next?:dunno:

It is a highly charged season...

Both sides have supporters who are getting over excited...

There is over zealous Trump supporter or anti Hillary supporters too...

Hillary or Bernie doesn't support violence and have been very clear about that... Trump offers to pay your legal fees..

No right wingers are trying to stop Hillary or Bernie rallies, and every video of Trump are the leftists in the Trump space trying to disrupt the event. Your contention it's the same both ways is a bunch of bull. And Hillary is clearly justifying the leftists, she always blames Trump

The authorities aren't giving a crap and every media outlet is twisting the narrative to phony..........

Nothing you can do.

When you bigots come face to face with a real black person you wet your pants.

Just keep spewing your vile hatred on the internet because out in the public space, you fuckers fold when confronted by blowback.
I'm curious. What is a "real black person"?

A Real Black Person is someone Hazelnut and his friends bring up over white whine spritzers and giggle while they stiff the black waitress who brought them their drinks

It is a highly charged season...

Both sides have supporters who are getting over excited...

There is over zealous Trump supporter or anti Hillary supporters too...

Hillary or Bernie doesn't support violence and have been very clear about that... Trump offers to pay your legal fees..

Ah,the liberal false equivalencies just had to make it here, didn't they?
falseequiv.jpg

No, haven't seen the RW mob attacking Hillary supporters yet. As for Bernie, he did have his speech interrupted... by the left-wing lynch mob.

The libs here come in full support of the violence. Hillary stands for their interest.

This is not a joke, you fricken moron. Innocent people were assaulted, American flags were burned, Mexican flags were waved IN AN AMERICAN CITY.

You are the joke dude.
I grew up in the 60ties. Look it up. The violence then makes the violence we have seen so far look like a romper room fight.
You that scared of a few protesters protesting?

Here's an idea. Don't back a candidate that preaches hate. What an idea eh. You really think a group of disaffected young men are going to sit by while you all trash talk them and they won't do anything?

That's fucking retarded. You do know our country started out with acts of violence. Right? You knew that? I thought violence didn't scare you. I was wrong again.

I too grew up in the 60s. I saw the integration protests of MLK (non-violent, but very effective). I saw the viet nam protests, some minor property destruction, but no assaults like what the illegals did in San Jose.

Trump does not preach hate. He tells the truth and you fricken libs cannot deal with the truth. "disaffected young men" WTF are you talking about? Waving Mexican flags and burning American flags in an American city? Those are not disaffected young men, those are illegal aliens committing criminal acts.

Yes, the revolutionary war was violent, all wars are violent. You make no sense bringing that into this.

This is not a joke, you fricken moron. Innocent people were assaulted, American flags were burned, Mexican flags were waved IN AN AMERICAN CITY.

You are the joke dude.
I grew up in the 60ties. Look it up. The violence then makes the violence we have seen so far look like a romper room fight.
You that scared of a few protesters protesting?

Here's an idea. Don't back a candidate that preaches hate. What an idea eh. You really think a group of disaffected young men are going to sit by while you all trash talk them and they won't do anything?

That's fucking retarded. You do know our country started out with acts of violence. Right? You knew that? I thought violence didn't scare you. I was wrong again.
its funny how they seem to always feel its only them who are being attacked ... redfish does this all the time ...something happens to a republicans and were the nasties things on this earth ... never mind that they have been doing the same thing to us liberals/democrats, its only bad when it happens to ta republican ... like you say its retarded ...

really? well how about giving us some examples of Trump supporters violently attacking Hillary or Bernie supporters outside one of their rallies?

I will wait while you try to find some examples--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------zzzzzz

Notice it's the worst in California? At some point the illegals will be get more bold and do this in more and more states until a rally goer shooter one or two. I'm thinking this is what the democrats want.

Of course it's what they want. The "Blame somebody else" party loves to point fingers at others while they themselves are the culprit.

Don't blame the conservatives for their constant hilarious meltdowns. FOX has been telling them to panic 24/7, and none of the conservatives have the smarts or willpower to resist such constant brainwashing. We don't hold mentally incapacitated people or small children responsible for their actions, thus we shouldn't hold conservatives responsible for their actions.

So why do their leaders constantly spoon feed them such propaganda? It keeps the flock distracted from losing. Demoralized losers don't come out to vote, and the GOP needs to minimize the damage.

Don't blame the conservatives for their constant hilarious meltdowns. FOX has been telling them to panic 24/7, and none of the conservatives have the smarts or willpower to resist such constant brainwashing. We don't hold mentally incapacitated people or small children responsible for their actions, thus we shouldn't hold conservatives responsible for their actions.

So why do their leaders constantly spoon feed them such propaganda? It keeps the flock distracted from losing. Demoralized losers don't come out to vote, and the GOP needs to minimize the damage.

did you get those two paragraphs from your dem/lib handlers this morning? What a crock of shit.

If you want to talk about brainwashing, why is it all you libs run to Fox, Limbaugh or Hannity claiming people get their marching orders from them? How? It's what your liberal leaders brainwashed you into thinking, and you don't even realize it.

About what to do with the protesters? It is an interesting balancing act. I wouldn't want to see any over-reaction to cause the leftist protesters to gain any more sympathy from the media. I would think a defensive means is called for when a Trump backer is physically attacked something that would simply be interpreted as self-protection and not a counter offensive attack. So that's my logic to suggest Trump backers carry pepper spray.

Forum List

Back