So What Was Trump's Big Reveal?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
You ever notice that whenever Trump is cornered on his bullshit, he says he is going to come out with a big reveal in a few days, and then runs away?

A few days ago, it happened again. Trump was pressed on the mounting evidence Russia interfered in our electoral process, and so he had to come up with something.

"I know a lot about hacking." He actually said this! BWA-HA-HA-HA!

There isn't anything Trump doesn't know a lot about. He knows more about war than generals. He knows more about hacking than our intelligence agencies. I bet he thinks he knows more about hamburgers than McDonalds.

Trump's solution to hacking? You're going to want to sit down. He said you should write stuff down and send it by courier.

I kid you not.

Trump then bragged, "I also know things that other people don’t know."

When pressed on this, he said, "“You’ll find out on Tuesday or Wednesday.”

So...anyone? What was this master huckster's big reveal?

Or did he not follow through again, just like always?

What's the big deal? He was just dodging those nasty "gotcha" questions from the lib press. Trump isn't about to tell the enemy what he knows.

You ever notice that whenever Trump is cornered on his bullshit, he says he is going to come out with a big reveal in a few days, and then runs away?

A few days ago, it happened again. Trump was pressed on the mounting evidence Russia interfered in our electoral process, and so he had to come up with something.

There isn't anything Trump doesn't know a lot about. He knows more about war than generals. He knows more about hacking than our intelligence agencies. I bet he thinks he knows more about hamburgers than McDonalds.

Trump's solution to hacking? You're going to want to sit down. He said you should write stuff down and send it by courier.

I kid you not.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I was going to start a thread, "Has Trump told what he alone knows?"

After all, he said he would. So was it another lie?

Four days into the new year and trump is already building the list of whopper lies for 2017.

What's the big deal? He was just dodging those nasty "gotcha" questions from the lib press. Trump isn't about to tell the enemy what he knows.
Gotcha questions. Yeah, right. Man, you rubes work so hard to excuse Trump's bullshit! :lol:

You mean like, "Do you believe the Russians were behind the DNC hacking?"

Boy, if Trump can't handle that question, he's in the wrong line of work.

No, he was bullshitting. He doesn't know a fucking thing. As usual.

I kid you not.

Trump never backed off. His announcement was supposed to be made after he was briefed by the CIA/FBI. But they told Trump they needed more time "to build their case." It was on the news today if anyone here ever watches the news.

I kid you not.

Trump never backed off. His announcement was supposed to be made after he was briefed by the CIA/FBI. But they told Trump they needed more time "to build their case." It was on the news today if anyone here ever watches the news.
No, his brief was not postponed. It was always scheduled for Friday. Whatever "news" you are watching lied to you.

And Trump lied to you, too. He is the one who claimed his briefing was postponed, and that it was postponed because they needed to build their case.

Pure bullshit.

Besides, Trump claimed to already know something other people don't know.

Nice try. Didn't work.

I kid you not.

No, his brief was not postponed. It was always scheduled for Friday. Whatever "news" you are watching lied to you.

And Trump claimed to already know something other people don't know.

Nice try. Didn't work.

upload_2017-1-4_20-33-55.png

I kid you not.

And Trump claimed to already know something other people don't know.

Nice try. Didn't work.

View attachment 105198

Ah. The usual "B-b-b-but Clinton!" That excuse no longer flies going forward every time Trump lies to you.

So here's the thing, tard. The schizos were claiming the DNC leaks were devastating to Clinton's chances. "Stick a fork in her!" "Hitlery is toast."

And now you are claiming they had no impact on the election.

Positively shizsophrenic.

It's fascinating that you are condoning a foreign power interfering in our election process. Just look at you tossing up smoke and weaving and dodging to divert attention away from yet another Trump scam.

God, you Chumps are just too fucking easy. Make him work for it!!!!

OP brought back memories. It has been about 49 years since I last heard of LBJ's so-called "Credibility gap" concerning the Vietnam War. Will the term be revised? .

Gotcha questions. Yeah, right. Man, you rubes work so hard to excuse Trump's bullshit! :lol:

You mean like, "Do you believe the Russians were behind the DNC hacking?"

Boy, if Trump can't handle that question, he's in the wrong line of work.

No, he was bullshitting. He doesn't know a fucking thing. As usual.

Not you too?

For fucks sake....doesn't anyone know who anyone else is around here?

Sarcasm.....it's what's for dinner.

Forum List

Back