So What Was Trump's Big Reveal?

Still waiting for Trump to reveal his secret plan to defeat ISIS that he was only going to reveal once he got elected

It’s almost like Donald Trump’s secret plan to defeat ISIS never actually existed

"The problem with politics is if I tell you right now, everyone else is going to say, 'Wow, what a great idea.' You're going to have 10 candidates go and use it, and they're going to forget where it came from, which is me. But no, I have an absolute way of defeating ISIS."

Trump is taking Julian Assange's side in this. Assange told Trump Russia did not leak the DNC emails to him.

Trump accepted this. With ZERO evidence from Assange.

Thus you see the incredible hypocrisy and treachery at work here.

Trump takes the word of fucking Assange and Putin over our intelligence community.

What's the big deal? He was just dodging those nasty "gotcha" questions from the lib press. Trump isn't about to tell the enemy what he knows.
Gotcha questions. Yeah, right. Man, you rubes work so hard to excuse Trump's bullshit! :lol:

You mean like, "Do you believe the Russians were behind the DNC hacking?"

Boy, if Trump can't handle that question, he's in the wrong line of work.

No, he was bullshitting. He doesn't know a fucking thing. As usual.

Not you too?

For fucks sake....doesn't anyone know who anyone else is around here?

Sarcasm.....it's what's for dinner.
Sorry dude! My bad.

Trumps reveal?

he revealed he has nothing to reveal .

same shit over and over ...

He has no evidence that Russia didn't hack voting machines?

Funny, I notice you Communists have no evidence that they did.

I have no evidence that the flying spaghetti monster didn't eat your Halloween candy. I guess that to your illiterate fucking mind that is PROOF that he did.

Trump is taking Julian Assange's side in this. Assange told Trump Russia did not leak the DNC emails to him.

Trump takes the word of fucking Assange and Putin over our intelligence community.

Guno, what evidence do you Communists have that Russia hacked our election?

I don't need Trump to prove a negative, I need you sleazy demagogues to provide proof of your claims, this goes for Fucktard Obama as well.

I don't need Trump to prove a negative, I need you sleazy demagogues to provide proof of your claims, this goes for Fucktard Obama as well.
See, folks?

I told ya!

:lol:

Trumps reveal?

he revealed he has nothing to reveal .

same shit over and over ...

He has no evidence that Russia didn't hack voting machines?

Funny, I notice you Communists have no evidence that they did.

I have no evidence that the flying spaghetti monster didn't eat your Halloween candy. I guess that to your illiterate fucking mind that is PROOF that he did.

like I give a shit ...

I CAN'T wait to see Trump fuck everyone who put him in office !!!!

SUCKERS !

Trump's ego can't handle that he was given a leg up by a hostile foreign power.

That's what this is. And the Chumps are just parroting whatever their blathering messiah living in denial tweets.

See, folks?

I told ya!

:lol:

proof ... a tree stump wants proof.

gee ...

I also saw somewhere that some of the Russian hackers were so dumb that they used email addresses that they had forgot to put on private... so they were able to be traced back to Russia.

What was Trump's big reveal?

I notice his Chumps have thoroughly ignored the topic.

As usual, lots of smoke to cover up their messiah's bullshit.

Forum List

Back