So what weapons did Trump refer to with Woodward interview?

We have weapons the Russians and China haven't yet seen.

I'm Thunkin' that we had several weapons systems on the drawing board but not in production yet.

When Trump got massive military funding in his first year he ordered several of them into production.

Have you noticed the aluminum shortage lately? May kinds of canned foods & soda are in short supply.

Need aluminum for weapons...especially missiles.

We have weapons the Russians and China haven't yet seen.

I'm Thunkin' that we had several weapons systems on the drawing board but not in production yet.

When Trump got massive military funding in his first year he ordered several of them into production.

Have you noticed the aluminum shortage lately? May kinds of canned foods & soda are in short supply.

Need aluminum for weapons...especially missiles.
...and 18/10 stainless steel

So do you belive the USA would win a war against China? Russia? Both at the same time?
The US could destroy both, but we’d be destroyed in turn. In a conventional war we could beat either but unless we had a decade or so to shift to a war footing, we couldn’t beat both at the same time.

So all the blather about Trump downplaying the COVID virus has taken all the attention from this little gem:

But I have built a nucle- a weap- I have built a weapons system- weapons system, that nobody’s ever had in this country before. We have stuff that you haven’t even seen or heard about. We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never heard about before. There’s nobody. What we have is incredible.

So it isnt nuclear, as Trump corrected himself, so could it be:

1) Rods from God?

2) Microwave lasers?

And all in orbit on multiple satelites that allow us to hit anything anywhere at any time? That unmanned Air Force shuttle spent literally multiple years in space doing something.

This is how you know the LMSM would have gladly given Hitler the plans for D Day
We could not have won WW2 with the Liberal traitors we have today, as they would consider the Nazis as Other, lol.
Liberals FDR and Truman won WWII

Conservatives looked the other way as Nazis took over Europe

So do you belive the USA would win a war against China? Russia? Both at the same time?
The US could destroy both, but we’d be destroyed in turn. In a conventional war we could beat either but unless we had a decade or so to shift to a war footing, we couldn’t beat both at the same time.
Nucleophobia detected. The casualties will be terrible, but we can win anyway.

A scant week later, Israel destroyed the very same Russian military base.
A Russian military base? Or a base of Syrian government with Russian weapons?
A Russian Built base that Putin warned Israel not to attack.
A day after Israel destroyed it, Putin called Netanyahu and apologized for his harsh language the week before.
I am fully aware that you don’t follow the news on a daily basis.

A day after Israel destroyed it, Putin called Netanyahu and apologized for his harsh language the week before.
Can you tell me the name of the base? Or where it was located.

You are fully aware based on what?

Nucleophobia detected. The casualties will be terrible, but we can win anyway.
Herman Khan dispelled the Nucleophobe bullshit 60 years ago.

A daily check of Reuters, Associated Press, CNN, NBC, ABC, Fox, BBC, etc...All the news Apps on my iPhone.
You know...all the news that you seem not to keep up with.
I'm sure it's one Google search away, so feel free to look for it.

A daily check of Reuters, Associated Press, CNN, NBC, ABC, Fox, BBC, etc...All the news Apps on my iPhone.
I think he means "incidents" with Iranian UAV-control center at T4 and shooting down IAF's F-16 at Feb, 10, 2018, and then attack by IAF's F-15s, launched missiles from Lebadons airspace at Apr, 9.
Russian personnel was not harmed, Russian property was not damaged.

That is not an answer. I did try to find this information on the Internet, but found nothing about Israel intentionally attacking Russian personnel or equipment in Syria.

I read mostly Russian speaking sources. And they constantly tell about some sort of cooperation between Russia and Israel there.

I think he means "incidents" with Iranian UAV-control center at T4 and shooting down IAF's F-16 at Feb, 10, 2018, and then attack by IAF's F-15s, launched missiles from Lebadons airspace at Apr, 9.
Anyway, it is not the same as 'destroyed a Russian base' (or even a Russian built base).

There are only two Russian-operated bases there (at least two widely known) - a naval base in Tartus and an air force base in Khmeimim. The others are Syrian government bases which Russia uses.

Anyway, it is not the same as 'destroyed a Russian base' (or even a Russian built base).

There are only two Russian-operated bases there (at least two widely known) - a naval base in Tartus and an air force base in Khmeimim. The others are Syrian government bases which Russia uses.
The 2nd.

Last edited:

That is not an answer. I did try to find this information on the Internet, but found nothing about Israel intentionally attacking Russian personnel or equipment in Syria.

I read mostly Russian speaking sources. And they constantly tell about some sort of cooperation between Russia and Israel there.
Then you didn't look.
About 10 seconds after my last post I Googled "Israel destroys Russian base Syria" and got results immediatley.
You just don't like the reality of Israel being militarily superior to Russia.

It's funny that you actually believe the Syrian military creates or does anything on it's own.

Then you didn't look.
About 10 seconds after my last post I Googled "Israel destroys Russian base Syria" and got results immediatley.
No, man, there are no such results. Why didn't you just give the link?

If you meant a Syrian base, equipped with Russian hardware, then it was possible.

Your last sentence is just meaningless.

The 2nd.
The Khmeimim airbase? But Israel never bombed it.

Then you didn't look.
No, man, there are no such results. Why didn't you just give the link?

If you meant a Syrian base, equipped with Russian hardware, then it was possible.

Your last sentence is just meaningless.
I Googled it and found it so you're obviously full of shit.

Forum List

Back