So What Will Be The First Question Asked Of Christine Ford. Any Predictions If There Is A Hearing?

Mrs. Ford, do you practice Yoga daily? If not, why not since your amazing work in the field of PTSD indicated Yoga reduced symptoms, and you apparently claim to have PTSD because someone allegedly touched your clothes at a party sometime in the distant past in a manner that traumatized you?

Psychological Flexibility and Set-Shifting Among Veterans Participating in a Yoga Program: A Pilot Study. - PubMed - NCBI

By the way folks, "psychology" is easier than English if you want a college degree without even going to class. I was a psychology minor and English major and often skipped class. That said the psych professors often had mental issues they were battling with.

First question

Why you lied?

you piece of scum.....you communist liar.....CIA Clinton/Hussein leftover piece of scum...YOU LOSER!

I'TS PAIN TIME FOR YOU!

YOU CREEP!

First question

Why you lied?

you piece of scum.....you communist liar.....CIA Clinton/Hussein leftover piece of scum...YOU LOSER!

I'TS PAIN TIME FOR YOU!

YOU CREEP!
does anyone know if she is flying or driving to DC?

First question

Why you lied?

I'TS PAIN TIME FOR YOU!

YOU CREEP!
Neither. She is never going to testify.

I believe that.

They changed the day to Thursday from Wednesday. They want the batting
order changed and Grassley won't do that. They will back away from
testifying using that as a reason.

Her witnesses say she's not telling the truth about them. She has admitted
she doesn't remember when, where or why, and that she "thinks" it was
Kavanaugh. The last thing she wants is to come anywhere near a hearing.

First question

Why you lied?

I'TS PAIN TIME FOR YOU!

YOU CREEP!
He’s already had his reputation tarnished by the accusation and the leftards will forever say the poor woman was bullied and wasn’t given a fair hearing etc etc etc, so you’re probably right. Part of the mission achieved at least.

First question

Why you lied?

I'TS PAIN TIME FOR YOU!

YOU CREEP!
He’s already had his reputation tarnished by the accusation and the leftards will forever say the poor woman was bullied and wasn’t given a fair hearing etc etc etc, so you’re probably right. Part of the mission achieved at least.
They will forever say that Kavanaugh is a rapist. They have already started that meme.

"Ms Ford -- how does your present bank account compare to the one you had before deciding to come forward with your accounts of an event so utterly traumatizing to you that you cannot recall a single thing about it?"

He’s already had his reputation tarnished by the accusation...

I respectfully disagree. This actually exposed the insanity and anti-White hatred of all democrats and most TDS victims and the anti-White MSM once again. It is reminder to law abiding American citizens of what we are up against and to vote to get bizarre weirdos (democrats) the hell out of office.

I would like to know about her allegation that "they' turned the music up in the bedroom to drown out her cries. If neither boy lived in the home it doesn't make sense that they would turn on music in someone else's bedroom if they were trying not to be noticed. Particularly if there were so few people at the party.

Back then every bedroom had a 100 watt BOSE 901 system that when cranked actually made people ignore it at a party instead of attracting them which normally happened. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
So Dr Ford, due to your professional field in Psychology; just one question: What the hell were you (seriously) thinking?" (in reference to the reason for the delay on the hearing itself)

She will never appear in public before the committee. Expect a huge media even with all the DimocRAT Senators.

Forum List

Back