So What's All This 'CIA-Worship' About??...

El Salvador — An idealistic group of young military officers, repulsed by the massacre of the poor, overthrows the right-wing government. However, the U.S. compels the inexperienced officers to include many of the old guard in key positions in their new government. Soon, things are back to "normal" — the military government is repressing and killing poor civilian protesters. Many of the young military and civilian reformers, finding themselves powerless, resign in disgust.

Nicaragua — Anastasios Samoza II, the CIA-backed dictator, falls. The Marxist Sandinistas take over government, and they are initially popular because of their commitment to land and anti-poverty reform. Samoza had a murderous and hated personal army called the National Guard. Remnants of the Guard will become the Contras, who fight a CIA-backed guerilla war against the Sandinista government throughout the 1980s...

A Timeline of CIA Atrocities

The CIA is possibly the most evil entity on this planet. It's responsible for most of the carnage mayhem we see around the world. From violently overthrowing Democratically-Elected Governments, to starting numerous wars over several decades. It's been committing mass-murder for years.

So what is all this 'Worship' about? For instance, most Democrats i've ever talked to, were always vehemently Anti-CIA. Yet now they've suddenly become the most loyal CIA Bootlickers. So why the dramatic Flip-Flop? I'm really interested in hearing what folks think about this sudden 'CIA-Worship' craze. Because i find it both fascinating and disturbing. Anyway, feel free to weigh in. Thanks.

They don't know what they're doing.

But to recap....

They hate Trump.
They are okay with selling uranium to Russia, and land to the Chinese...
And they don't mind Obama giving billions to terrorists....

They're openly saying various federal agencies (except ICE) should exert lethal authority over the president and over anybody who voted for him...and that they should have the authority and power to do so...

Except ICE which they maintain is unconstitutional and should be shut down.

And if Trump dares to recognize the fact that the Democrats and the various federal agencies are rogue and not to be trusted, then that makes him a TRAITOR.

Oh and they hate trump.
And they hate the electoral college.
And they think the constitution doesn't really matter.
And they hate trump.
to recap, the right alleges they are less fake news than our own intelligence services and our own press; the right wing is literally, incredible when they allege or imply that.

the little i know of the CIA are Brennan , Clapper and Hayden who are all current or recently retired . They seem to be the recent problems with USA security and intelligence . Everything else in the thread is way before my time and i saw none of it . Brennan , Clapper , Hayden and FBI Comey , Strozk , Paige , and others are the problem in these current times , imo .

I'm actually astounded so many Americans still believe the CIA represents freedom and Democracy. It's violently overthrown countless Democratically-Elected Governments all over the world.
at the behest of the right wing or the left wing?

Both seem to worship the CIA when it's convenient to do so.
yet, y'all on the right wing are complaining about it now.

Like i said, both seem to worship the CIA whenever they feel it's convenient to do so.

i don't know , yes , i have heard of the syphlis experiments but never thought much about them . My dislike for the 'cia' is based on knowing that 'brennan' a voter for a communist in 1976 and a possible muslim convert and he was a 'cia' chief . That is enough reason for me to be wary of the 'cia' . And then there is an earlier 'cia' chief and now retired 'micheal hayden' who currently works to impose gun control on Americans while being a member of the 'giffords' gun control group . 'hayden' is also pro immigration Deshrute .

Brennan is clearly a Democrat stooge. He worked tirelessly to take Trump out. And that's not a CIA role. What Brennan did, was illegal and Treasonous.
poor baby! things aren't going your way, eh?

I thought it was the FBI and the special counsel you were pissed at for discovering your agents and president vlad were behind the election hacks? So why the animosity towards the CIA now all of a sudden? What did I miss?
Dschrute3 is not unreasonably wary of the neocons role in Ukraine. However, Putin had already declared his intentions though Georgia and the Baltics.

The illegal Coup in Ukraine was a US/Western-backed operation. It's what's led to the violent chaos there.
Or it could have been about a maj of Ukranians wanting to trade with the EU ... and Russia ... and the Russians not wanting them to be able to trade with the EU.

El Salvador — The Archbishop of San Salvador, Oscar Romero, pleads with President Carter "Christian to Christian" to stop aiding the military government slaughtering his people. Carter refuses. Shortly afterwards, leader Roberto D’Aubuisson has Romero shot through the heart while saying Mass.

The country soon dissolves into civil war, with the peasants in the hills fighting against the military government. The CIA and U.S. Armed Forces supply the government with overwhelming military and intelligence superiority. CIA-trained death squads roam the countryside, committing atrocities like that of El Mazote in 1982, where they massacre between 700 and 1000 men, women and children. By 1992, some 63,000 Salvadorans will be killed...

Iran/Contra Begins — The CIA begins selling arms to Iran at high prices, using the profits to arm the Contras fighting the Sandinista government in Nicaragua. President Reagan vows that the Sandinistas will be "pressured" until "they say ‘uncle.’" The CIA’s Freedom Fighter’s Manual disbursed to the Contras includes instruction on economic sabotage, propaganda, extortion, bribery, blackmail, interrogation, torture, murder and political assassination...

I'm actually astounded so many Americans still believe the CIA represents freedom and Democracy. It's violently overthrown countless Democratically-Elected Governments all over the world.
at the behest of the right wing or the left wing?

Both seem to worship the CIA when it's convenient to do so.
yet, y'all on the right wing are complaining about it now.

Like i said, both seem to worship the CIA whenever they feel it's convenient to do so.
we have a Commerce Clause; let save some money.

The CIA is possibly the most evil entity on this planet. It's responsible for most of the carnage mayhem we see around the world. From violently overthrowing Democratically-Elected Governments, to starting numerous wars over several decades. It's been committing mass-murder for years.

So what is all this 'Worship' about? For instance, most Democrats i've ever talked to, were always vehemently Anti-CIA. Yet now they've suddenly become the most loyal CIA Bootlickers. So why the dramatic Flip-Flop? I'm really interested in hearing what folks think about this sudden 'CIA-Worship' craze. Because i find it both fascinating and disturbing. Anyway, feel free to weigh in. Thanks.

Hilarious AINT IT?

Repeat 10 X progressives, I'm trying to help:
I believe in what's crammed up or down my shaft for purposes of politics, contrary-thought and personal entertainment.

Today liberal ONLY means liberal terms. Even hippies had some legit causes, never mind AMAZING music. Compare and contrast past liberals to this disaster.

Honduras — The CIA gives Honduran military officers the Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual – 1983, which teaches how to torture people. Honduras’ notorious "Battalion 316" then uses these techniques, with the CIA’s full knowledge, on thousands of dissidents. At least 184 are murdered...

The Boland Amendment — The last of a series of Boland Amendments is passed. These amendments have reduced CIA aid to the Contras; the last one cuts it off completely. However, CIA Director William Casey is already prepared to "hand off" the operation to Colonel Oliver North, who illegally continues supplying the Contras through the CIA’s informal, secret, and self-financing network. This includes "humanitarian aid" donated by Adolph Coors and William Simon, and military aid funded by Iranian arms sales...

Eugene Hasenfus — Nicaragua shoots down a C-123 transport plane carrying military supplies to the Contras. The lone survivor, Eugene Hasenfus, turns out to be a CIA employee, as are the two dead pilots. The airplane belongs to Southern Air Transport, a CIA front. The incident makes a mockery of President Reagan’s claims that the CIA is not illegally arming the Contras.

Eugene Hasenfus — Nicaragua shoots down a C-123 transport plane carrying military supplies to the Contras. The lone survivor, Eugene Hasenfus, turns out to be a CIA employee, as are the two dead pilots. The airplane belongs to Southern Air Transport, a CIA front. The incident makes a mockery of President Reagan’s claims that the CIA is not illegally arming the Contras.

And unlike today when Trump's CIA acts more like an arm of Shiftless Adam Schiff, Reagan's CIA chief DIED before he'd give up secrets. People have NO LOYALTY to this president who is fighting hard to make Russia Great Again.

Iran/Contra Scandal — Although the details have long been known, the Iran/Contra scandal finally captures the media’s attention in 1986. Congress holds hearings, and several key figures (like Oliver North) lie under oath to protect the intelligence community. CIA Director William Casey dies of brain cancer before Congress can question him. All reforms enacted by Congress after the scandal are purely cosmetic...

Haiti — Rising popular revolt in Haiti means that "Baby Doc" Duvalier will remain "President for Life" only if he has a short one. The U.S., which hates instability in a puppet country, flies the despotic Duvalier to the South of France for a comfortable retirement. The CIA then rigs the upcoming elections in favor of another military strongman. However, violence keeps the country in political turmoil for another four years. The CIA tries to strengthen the military by creating the National Intelligence Service (SIN), which suppresses popular revolt through torture and assassination...

Panama — The U.S. invades Panama to overthrow a dictator of its own making, General Manuel Noriega. Noriega has been on the CIA’s payroll since 1966, and has been transporting drugs with the CIA’s knowledge since 1972. By the late 80s, Noriega’s growing independence and intransigence have angered Washington… so out he goes...

Oh, another thread by a Trump worshiping UN-American.
The CIA has contributed the lives of their agents and tons of effort to protect the democracy that 100's of thousands who died fighting here for here and abroad for the democracy our forefathers envisioned for this country.
arlingtoncemetery_550.jpg

Go ahead, just keep on pissing on the graves of those who gave their lives. That's what people like you do, by putting Trump over country.

John Brennan was running the CIA while information was developed that Trump is now expected to rely on. I wouldn't rely on it and he shouldn't.

But, this explain why the Democrats now love the CIA.

Yeah, it's so crazy. The CIA is the last entity on this earth folks should be worshipping.
Yeah, so let's suck up to Vladimir Putin instead. He is immensely more trustworthy and believable.

John Brennan or Vlad Putin.

Both are Liars and worse. One has constantly endeavored to undermine his Country; the other, at least fights for his.

Panama — The U.S. invades Panama to overthrow a dictator of its own making, General Manuel Noriega. Noriega has been on the CIA’s payroll since 1966, and has been transporting drugs with the CIA’s knowledge since 1972. By the late 80s, Noriega’s growing independence and intransigence have angered Washington… so out he goes...

lots of "ancient history", right wingers?

Forum List

Back