So what's next week's smear against Romney Obama will pull out of his ass ?

Romney ate dog.

Romney ate dog.

The Governor's tax records and his lack of transparency are probably going to be discussed again next week.

The Governor is running out of weeks.

Frankly, the whole tone of Romney's campaign has gotten a bit whiny, don't you think?

Did someone not explain to him that Politics is a contact sport?

Romney want's to take the high road, which I think is a mistake, given that Obama is in the sewer, flinging shit with both hands.

Romney made them put white stuffing in the Oreo cookie, it was just so perfect being all black.....

Frankly, the whole tone of Romney's campaign has gotten a bit whiny, don't you think?

Romney want's to take the high road, which I think is a mistake, given that Obama is in the sewer, flinging shit with both hands.

Oh, bullshit. Romney was happy to dump truckloads of shit on his fellow Republicans, and you all went back to him like battered wives...

He just knows if he tries to pull this shit on Obama, they'll call him on it. Like most bullies, you hit back and they whimper...

Oh, bullshit. Romney was happy to dump truckloads of shit on his fellow Republicans, and you all went back to him like battered wives...

He just knows if he tries to pull this shit on Obama, they'll call him on it. Like most bullies, you hit back and they whimper...

Besides that, Romney murdered a man's poor wife. I know this, because Obama told me.....

Besides that, Romney murdered a man's poor wife. I know this, because Obama told me.....

Actually, I know this because the man told me. Maybe Romney should take his issue up with Mr. Soptic.

You know, when the cop who busted that professor in his own home was insulted that Obama said he acted "stupidly", Obama took the time to sit down with the guy and talk with him... and you all mocked him for it.

I'd love to see Mr. Romney explain to Joe Soptic that what he did to the guy's life was good.

Actually, I know this because the man told me. Maybe Romney should take his issue up with Mr. Soptic.

You know, when the cop who busted that professor in his own home was insulted that Obama said he acted "stupidly", Obama took the time to sit down with the guy and talk with him... and you all mocked him for it.

I'd love to see Mr. Romney explain to Joe Soptic that what he did to the guy's life was good.

I'd love to see Romney kick Obama in the nuts for being such a scummy pile of shit.

Soptic is scum too, but probably needs the money that the Obama camp is paying him for the slander he is spreading.

{Mr. Soptic was laid off when GST declared bankruptcy in 2001, two years after Mr. Romney had left the company.

Mrs. Soptic had health insurance from her own employer until she lost her job in 2003 when she was injured. Later, she was diagnosed with cancer and died in 2006.}

You filthy demagogue fucks, you.

I'd love to see Romney kick Obama in the nuts for being such a scummy pile of shit.

Soptic is scum too, but probably needs the money that the Obama camp is paying him for the slander he is spreading.

{Mr. Soptic was laid off when GST declared bankruptcy in 2001, two years after Mr. Romney had left the company.

Mrs. Soptic had health insurance from her own employer until she lost her job in 2003 when she was injured. Later, she was diagnosed with cancer and died in 2006.}

You filthy demagogue fucks, you.

First, if you really think Romney wasn't calling the shots at Bain in 2001, you are delusional.

Nobody leaves that kind of money unattended. Nobody.

Second, the fact that there were other jobs and insurance (of lesser quality) doesn't take away from the fact that he had great insurance at the plant, until Bain fucked that up for everyone.

This is the kind of economy you support, you should be brave enough to look at it. I used to, but couldn't after a certain point.

First, if you really think Romney wasn't calling the shots at Bain in 2001, you are delusional.

Look, you're a partisan hack. You spew shit to defame to opposition, not because it has any truth or rationality to it.

But top dogs don't delve into details, they have professional management to do that - IN FACT, it's illegal for them to directly manage S Corporations.

Further, by 2001, Romney was managing the Olympics full time.

Nobody leaves that kind of money unattended. Nobody.

Again, you're just a hack. You spew shit to attack enemies of your shameful party. For Romney, this was just an investment. His concern was ROCE, nothing more.

Second, the fact that there were other jobs and insurance (of lesser quality)

Where does it say it was "lesser quality," hack? What made it lesser quality? Are you saying that private corporations offer better benefits than public employees get? You REALLY going to make that claim, hack?

doesn't take away from the fact that he had great insurance at the plant, until Bain fucked that up for everyone.

So fucktard, the plant was in great financial shape prior to Bain buying them? Also fucktard, 6 years later is the responsibility of investors for the detailed lives of every employee that a venture capital group invested in?

ROFL

Even you aren't this stupid, you're just trying to cover for that piece of shit Obama who engages in such filthy demagoguery.

This is the kind of economy you support, you should be brave enough to look at it. I used to, but couldn't after a certain point.

You're a pile of shit, a scumbag. You make absurd accusations based on absolutely nothing because you are a partisan hack and have absolutely no integrity, just like Obama.

He's still looking:

head_up_ass.jpg

Last edited:
They've probably got smears on Romney to last through election day. I want them to work on Ryan now. He's thinking he is here to save the Republican party so let's see him squirm.. Maybe cry a little..

Look, you're a partisan hack. You spew shit to defame to opposition, not because it has any truth or rationality to it.

But top dogs don't delve into details, they have professional management to do that - IN FACT, it's illegal for them to directly manage S Corporations.

Further, by 2001, Romney was managing the Olympics full time.

Guy, the whole "I was too high up to know what was going on..." didn't save the Nazi at Nuremburg... not sure why it would save Romney.

No, top dogs don't call the shots, but they set the tone. And no, he doesn't sweat the details, but by 2001, GS Steel had 500 MILLION in debts and liabilities. You really think Romney, who was still on paper a manager, was leaving that much money on the table to manage a tobaggan course?

[Where does it say it was "lesser quality," hack? What made it lesser quality? Are you saying that private corporations offer better benefits than public employees get? You REALLY going to make that claim, hack?.

Um, yeah. I would. And they offer less good benefits than unions do. That's the point. Higher deductables, uncovered procedures, higher co-pays. All of this reduces the quality of care.

So fucktard, the plant was in great financial shape prior to Bain buying them? Also fucktard, 6 years later is the responsibility of investors for the detailed lives of every employee that a venture capital group invested in?

Banks were willing to loan GS Steel 125 million initially and eventually 500 Million on the basis of the value of its assets. All on a Bain investment of 8 million. Fact is, if Bane hadn't gotten involved, these folks might have had their jobs and insurance.

Or maybe not. But Romney isn't running on other people's management skills, he's running on his own...

Anyone got any ideas what Obama will make up for the next distraction ?

Of course he could discuss religion too since a Romney attack ad brought it up yesterday. Funny...nobody talks about Romney's "distraction" tactics.

Be Not Afraid - YouTube

So since the GOP brought it up...can we declare religion is now on the table?

Do you understand the difference between government's relationship with religion in general, and people's personal religious beliefs? The first has always been on the table; the second is a personal attack and a pathetic attempt at diversion.

Yes, your little boy king in the white house is the biggest sissy ass in politics......he sees racists everywhere, fuck him.

Now not one con is willing to admitt John Kerry was smeared?

:cuckoo: When it's supported by credible, documented evidence, it's not called a "smear". It's called "reporting the facts". :slap:

I can't believe John Kerry is STILL paying you to kiss his ass publicly all these years later.

Forum List

Back