So What's Obama's Legacy Going to Be ?

From a European perspective theres been a big increase in positivity towards the USA. One of the roles of the President is to be a good ambassador for his country, I can only speak for Europe but how people view the USA has improved greatly after taking a big hit with the Bush years. I know he seems to be a polarizing figure in the USA but for most Europeans Obama remains enormously popular.

45615-land-figure1.png

Not sure where you're getting your charts, chump, however, speaking from experience - and as a Veteran - I can tell you NO national veteran's group - NONE - is supporting Obama, nor either Democratic nominee for election in 2016... so, you can shove your chart directly back into your ass. Have them removed via Obamacare, which will be rescinded when President Trump is elected, along with your Obamaphone and your Food Stamps.
Send me a post card from GITMO, assbreath.
LOL!
Bye!

Well....there's your Bold Assertions.......and then there are Facty Things....

I'm just here to try reconcile them...

You figger Scrub could have gotten it done had he been a bit less "Not that concerned"?

Yes, yes, thanks.
I can see that you truly find George Bush incompetent, and Obama a great hero. Thanks. Got it!
You are now boldly proclaiming your love for the taste of Obama's balls and ass in your mouth.
Got it too.
Why don't you put on a Seals and Crofts album an jerk yourself off to completion now?

We know what Obama didn't fail at. Getting bin laden.

That would be the United States Navy who shot Bin Laden, shitforbrains.
Think again.
Obama couldn't direct a fucking turd into a toilet without the assistance of 14 Secret Service agents

You figger Scrub could have gotten it done had he been a bit less "Not that concerned"?

In english please.

Clinton was the first president that failed to get bin laden

Think again.
Obama couldn't direct a fucking turd into a toilet without the assistance of 14 Secret Service agents

In english please.

Are you the best the DNC has to offer ?
Dear Lord, you're fucking dense.

Think again.

In english please.

Clinton was not in office on 9/11.....check a calendar.....get back to me...

Think again.

In english please.

Are you the best the DNC has to offer ?
Dear Lord, you're fucking dense.

Yeah, Pillock.....so far it's been a lot of blah, blah from your corner...

Think again.

In english please.

Clinton was not in office on 9/11.....check a calendar.....get back to me...

You're just too stupid to know anything. Anything at all.

He got that hopey changie thingie goin....
He successfully got top economists to say that the growth rate of GDP at 2% or less is a booming economy.

Forum List

Back