So What’s the Exit Strategy for This Virus Response?

IMO Trump needs to state the exit strategy now so the economy can begin planning on the recovery. Logically it should be on the downward slope of the bell curve of active cases. He just needs to pick a spot so we can all track it and look for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Wasn't it supposed to be next Sunday? Oh wait. He said it was all a hoax. Nothing to see here.

The blob needed to appoint an incident commander like Obama and Bush did (Deepwater Horizon/Katrina) and let them run things from an objective point of view. But the blob has never seen a TV camera he doesn't like so he has taken it upon himself to issue clown-like predictions based on "aspirations" instead of edicts rooted in cold, hard, analysis.

The one thing that government can do during a crisis--coordinate relief efforts--he has failed miserably at claiming that the US Strategic National Stockpile--paid for by the taxpayers--isn't for the taxpayers. "Its our stockpile"...as his son in law put it. WOW.

Anyway, an exit strategy is a great idea if it's based on scientific data. Given the resistance to global warming; the administration hates scientific data. I'm pretty sure we're only a few weeks away from the blob saying , "I know more about science than anyone."

IMO Trump needs to state the exit strategy now so the economy can begin planning on the recovery. Logically it should be on the downward slope of the bell curve of active cases. He just needs to pick a spot so we can all track it and look for the light at the end of the tunnel.

Wasn't it supposed to be next Sunday? Oh wait. He said it was all a hoax. Nothing to see here.

The blob needed to appoint an incident commander like Obama and Bush did (Deepwater Horizon/Katrina) and let them run things from an objective point of view. But the blob has never seen a TV camera he doesn't like so he has taken it upon himself to issue clown-like predictions based on "aspirations" instead of edicts rooted in cold, hard, analysis.

The one thing that government can do during a crisis--coordinate relief efforts--he has failed miserably at claiming that the US Strategic National Stockpile--paid for by the taxpayers--isn't for the taxpayers. "Its our stockpile"...as his son in law put it. WOW.

Anyway, an exit strategy is a great idea if it's based on scientific data. Given the resistance to global warming; the administration hates scientific data. I'm pretty sure we're only a few weeks away from the blob saying , "I know more about science than anyone."
We know why you Leftards need to keep spewing the same dumbass lies over and over. It’s all you have to offer America in a crisis. Lies and more lies.

We know why you Leftards need to keep spewing the same dumbass lies over and over. It’s all you have to offer America in a crisis. Lies and more lies.

Everything I said was true except for the part where I speculated about your blob saying "I know more....". Which is why you didn't even try to refute any of it. I guess your impotence extends far beyond the bedroom.

Financial ruin followed by death and then civil war.
The only good side I suppose, is everyone else on the globe is in financial ruin as well...And we will likely, rise to the top again.... someday. :(

The only good side I suppose, is everyone else on the globe is in financial ruin as well...And we will likely, rise to the top again.... someday. :(
Except China, who created this mess, and is now selling the world defective equipment to combat it.

Everything I said was true except for the part where I speculated about your blob saying "I know more....". Which is why you didn't even try to refute any of it. I guess your impotence extends far beyond the bedroom.
Even your Leftard Snopes says you’re a liar.

“Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”

Except China, who created this mess, and is now selling the world defective equipment to combat it.
China was down 90% in production during their corona virus epidemic....

That’s what they claim.

“Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”
Right, he just called the democrats and media warning us about the dangers of the Novel Corona virus a hoax....

What's the difference in meaning? Zip.

Can we quote Snopes in the future to blow your bullshit out of the water now that it's your go-to site for truth, justice, and the American way? What say you fuck face?

He called it a hoax. Live it, love it, know it.

That’s what they claim.
True, that's what they claim...but the evidence backs them up.... They were completely closed, and they rely on the USA and all other countries to buy from them...destroying us intentionally,
Is destroying the mouth that feeds them...

Karma, has come, to reap what they sowed in China... They will be hurt economically, in a BIG WAY by this destruction of the westernized world's economies, thru massive reduction in orders from us.

Last edited:
That’s what they claim.
True, that's what they claim...but the evidence backs them up.... They were completely closed, and they rely on the USA and all other countries to buy from them...destroying us intentionally,
Chinese are all back to work, their economy is running on all cylinders.
Meanwhile, the rest of the world is in a bunker.

That’s what they claim.
Not for long....

Orders for Chinese goods are placed 3 to 6 months in advance, they are filling orders placed 3 to 6 months ago, not New orders for retail, other than maybe Walmart...

Stores are closed or rather on furlough.... they are not placing orders with them....

No one knows our future... as a previous retail and wholesale Buyer, it's hard to project how much or what, to buy right now, with such uncertainty.... in those circumstances, you pull back.... And during this time, your sourcing teams are out there diversifying their countries of sourcing, with factories outside of China.

Last edited:

Can we quote Snopes in the future to blow your bullshit out of the water now that it's your go-to site for truth, justice, and the American way? What say you fuck face?

He called it a hoax. Live it, love it, know it.
Lies.

The exit strategy is getting the 5 minute test rolled out across the country. You'll be tested and if you're good you can go back to work.

That’s what they claim.
Not for long....

Orders for Chinese goods are placed 3 to 6 months in advance, they are filling orders placed 3 to 6 months ago, not New orders for retail, other than maybe Walmart...

Stores are closed or rather on furlough.... they are not placing orders with them....

No one knows our future... as a previous retail and wholesale Buyer, it's hard to project how much or what, to buy right now, with such uncertainty.... in those circumstances, you pull back.... And during this time, your sourcing teams are out there diversifying their countries of sourcing, with factories outside of China.
Doubt if I'll ever buy anything made in China again ever.

Forum List

Back