🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

so whats the solution?

You don't want war with n Korea. Neither do I.

So how do we solve the n Korea problem?

I'm all ears
Absolute isolation of NK and any country that aides them.

yes, that means china.

It may come to that.......hello recession if not outright depression.
china needs us and the rest of the world, more than we need them.

Who needs who more is a question I'd prefer not to find an answer. There would be misery for all to be sure.

Here's an idea!! Mind your own business.

The USA should stay the fuck out of it.

Drop the sanctions.

Stop worrying about these clowns.

For the North Korean problem there is only one solution: China.

That's the only voice that Pyongyang will listen to.

The help of China to help solve the NK problem is fundamental.

I'm all ears
Okay... Here's an idea. Its gonna be very, very expensive though...

A complete, full scale and highly publicized evacuation of the city of Seoul. Pull everyone out. Fast. Such a move would be a complete game changer, as far as any plans NK has for an attack. Then if he gets jumpy... Bomb him back into the stone age. We rebuilt Japan. We can rebuild Seoul if need be.

From what I've heard, NK has a country under their country. They have put their money into underground tunnels and it would be impossible to infiltrate. From what I understand, they are highly advanced and able to endure any bombing that we might initiate.

We could destroy what's on top, but the people, military and leadership would survive just fine. All they would have to worry about is rebuilding which wouldn't stop them from advancing their nuclear technologies.

I'm all ears

A complete, full scale and highly publicized evacuation of the city of Seoul. Pull everyone out. Fast. Such a move would be a complete game changer, as far as any plans NK has for an attack. Then if he gets jumpy... Bomb him back into the stone age. We rebuilt Japan. We can rebuild Seoul if need be.

From what I've heard, NK has a country under their country. They have put their money into underground tunnels and it would be impossible to infiltrate. From what I understand, they are highly advanced and able to endure any bombing that we might initiate.

We could destroy what's on top, but the people, military and leadership would survive just fine. All they would have to worry about is rebuilding which wouldn't stop them from advancing their nuclear technologies.
That's what we get for supporting cheap labor Totalitarian nations like China that share with their fellow dictators.

I'm all ears

That's what we get for supporting cheap labor Totalitarian nations like China that share with their fellow dictators.

I agree, but I don't think that Americans will stop buying products made overseas because of it. We are too focused on getting cheap products and we don't care where they come from.

More solidarity among American consumers would put more pressure on China than any of our politicians or policies. But try to make that happen....................

I'm all ears

I agree, but I don't think that Americans will stop buying products made overseas because of it. We are too focused on getting cheap products and we don't care where they come from.

More solidarity among American consumers would put more pressure on China than any of our politicians or policies. But try to make that happen....................
Most people I encounter seem to be willing to pay 15% to 20% more for quality products,

I'm all ears

Most people I encounter seem to be willing to pay 15% to 20% more for quality products,

Then you must know people in the minority of American consumers. Walmart did not become the number one store in the US because they sold quality products.

The American consumer could solve a lot of problems we are expecting our leaders to solve for us. Problems such as automation, low wage jobs, and outsourcing. Now even stores that sell cheaper foreign made products are threatened by online purchases because we can buy products even cheaper and have them delivered to our doorstep.

Major fast food chains are now investing in automation to replace human labor, and they won't lose one customer. In fact, they may even gain more customers because they can sell their products for less money.

As for the people you encounter, I hope they become the majority of American consumers. That would do much more for us than increased minimum wages.

Then you must know people in the minority of American consumers. Walmart did not become the number one store in the US because they sold quality products.

The American consumer could solve a lot of problems we are expecting our leaders to solve for us. Problems such as automation, low wage jobs, and outsourcing. Now even stores that sell cheaper foreign made products are threatened by online purchases because we can buy products even cheaper and have them delivered to our doorstep.

Major fast food chains are now investing in automation to replace human labor, and they won't lose one customer. In fact, they may even gain more customers because they can sell their products for less money.

As for the people you encounter, I hope they become the majority of American consumers. That would do much more for us than increased minimum wages.
No one I know or meet would be seen dead at Walmart these days.
Attitudes have changed in NYC/LI since Trump started campaigning.

What we need is for congress to get off their ass and pass Trump's agenda to get the economy booming....its already speeding up. They need to at least reduce the corporate tax down.

What we need is for congress to get off their ass and pass Trump's agenda to get the economy booming....its already speeding up. They need to at least reduce the corporate tax down.

And Trump should reverse all the damaging regulations on banks and credit card companies that also retarded the growth of our economy.

So you don't know anybody that shops at other discount stores such as Marc's, Sam's club, Amazon?

It's all the same. People trying to get products as cheap as possible.

So you don't know anybody that shops at other discount stores such as Marc's, Sam's club, Amazon?

We have 2 Costcos that have great prices and customer service and most people shop Amazon because of the reviews.
And yes, I have friends who sell on Amazon and Amazon does beat them down but my friends still manage to pay their 4K/month mortgages and go on vacation.

The place I was actually surprised with was the dollar tree....there are many items made in the USA I could not believe it. I haven't been in a Walmart since 1993. The quality sucked back then and I doubt it got any better.

We have 2 Costcos that have great prices and customer service and most people shop Amazon because of the reviews.
And yes, I have friends who sell on Amazon and Amazon does beat them down but my friends still manage to pay their 4K/month mortgages and go on vacation.

Your lucky I would love to have a Costco nearby.....I never knew how much Sam's club stunk till my first visit to a Costco when out of town.

Sure they can, because they are getting their products cheaper.

Years ago this wasn't as much of a problem because there were less things to buy. You had a landline telephone, a color television with an antenna on the roof, a stereo, and probably belonged to a one car family.

Look at what we spend our money on today, especially when it comes to technology. Big 75" screen televisions, cell phones for every member in your family, cable or satellite television, satellite radio, internet, two or three video games plus the CD's or whatever they use now to play those games, pay per view.

When I was a kid in the 60's and 70's, McDonald's was a treat, not a weekly staple. We ate out four or five times a year. That's because we were a single-income family, and women stayed at home to prepare meals.

The point I'm making is that because we have so many things we want today (and I'm a victim like anybody else) is the American consumer has to make their dollars stretch much further.

Your lucky I would love to have a Costco nearby.....I never knew how much Sam's club stunk till my first visit to a Costco when out of town.
Sam's Club and BJ's carry mediocre shit.

Sure they can, because they are getting their products cheaper.

Years ago this wasn't as much of a problem because there were less things to buy. You had a landline telephone, a color television with an antenna on the roof, a stereo, and probably belonged to a one car family.

Look at what we spend our money on today, especially when it comes to technology. Big 75" screen televisions, cell phones for every member in your family, cable or satellite television, satellite radio, internet, two or three video games plus the CD's or whatever they use now to play those games, pay per view.

When I was a kid in the 60's and 70's, McDonald's was a treat, not a weekly staple. We ate out four or five times a year. That's because we were a single-income family, and women stayed at home to prepare meals.

The point I'm making is that because we have so many things we want today (and I'm a victim like anybody else) is the American consumer has to make their dollars stretch much further.
I know a lot of people who live way above their heads and always want multiples of the latest gadgets.
Most of them get gratification from the purchase and possession than the use.
But most of them will buy American if it's available.

I'm all ears
Absolute isolation of NK and any country that aides them.

yes, that means china.

It may come to that.......hello recession if not outright depression.
china needs us and the rest of the world, more than we need them.

Who needs who more is a question I'd prefer not to find an answer. There would be misery for all to be sure.
beats millions dead from nuclear war.

Forum List

Back