🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

so whats the solution?

You don't want war with n Korea. Neither do I.

So how do we solve the n Korea problem?

I'm all ears
We lived with a nuclear armed Russia, a nuclear armed China, a nuclear armed Pakistan, a nuclear armed India. We will live with a nuclear armed North Korea.

In fact, we already do.

Today, we have a Donald Trump problem as much as we have a North Korea problem. This toxic combination is dangerous enough to get a lot of people killed. Let us all hope and pray the generals around Trump put a restraining hold on him, and a choke hold if they need to.

I'm all ears
Speak for yourself snowflake...that little piglet in NK needs to be removed from the planet. His demise is long over due because of the long stream of soft spoken weak men we have had to endure in the white house.
There is a new Sheriff in town and I hope he rains hell down on Kim Un.
When NK's atrocities are exposed the world will be shocked and ashamed for their lack of action.

I'm all ears

Well, really you have to get China on board. Without China nothing is going to happen. But what's the problem here? North Korea want nukes, the US has nukes too, so...? So what? Countries like Pakistan have nukes.

The reason the US don't want Iran and North Korea to have nukes is because they want to invade and won't if the country has nukes. So the problem isn't North Korea, the problem is the USA.

Isn't it always our fault???? :banghead:

Have I said anything that's not true?

Seriously Ray, coming back at me with "Isn't it always our fault" like some petulant child who knows they've done wrong, and wants to avoid it, isn't going to help.

The US is the biggest threat to global security. I mean, in the last 30, 40, 50 years the US has invaded more countries than anyone else, bombed more countries than anyone else, committed military action in more countries than anyone else, interfered in more countries than anyone else, put sanctions against more countries than anyone else and is STILL the only country to have used atomic weapons on civilians.

Anything I've said that isn't true Ray?
You need to get out while you still can. NK needs a friend.

We lived with a nuclear armed Russia, a nuclear armed China, a nuclear armed Pakistan, a nuclear armed India. We will live with a nuclear armed North Korea.

In fact, we already do.

Yeah, well we also lived with terrorist threats and attacks here in the US, terrorist attacks overseas, we lived with it..........until 911 happened, then we started to take it seriously, and years later, we are still fighting in the middle-east.

I'm all ears

All I know is that I don't want a dangerous idiot like Trump making that decision...but you should have thought of that before you voted for him.

I didn't vote for him. I don't see him having many options and its much better have him than Clinton since it could be argued we wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for the last Clinton deal

All the fucking democrats are out full throated criticizing President Trump for his strong tone! The bastards haven't done a damn thing to reign in NK. Obama and the democrats are pussies!

Arm South Korea!

South Korea is armed.
With nukes?
All the fucking democrats are out full throated criticizing President Trump for his strong tone! ......

A "strong tone" by itself means nothing. Remember obama's red line?
Yes but, Trump ain't Obama.

He hasn't done anything but push ineffective sanctions and try to out-crazy Kim in silly public outbursts. Maybe that's about all there is to be done at this point, but it's hardly "fuck yeah! fuckin-a right!" crush a beer can on your head material.

He hasn't done anything but push ineffective sanctions and try to out-crazy Kim in silly public outbursts. Maybe that's about all there is to be done at this point, but it's hardly "fuck yeah! fuckin-a right!" crush a beer can on your head material.

I doubt you could crush a beer can with a hammer, weakstick.

if N Korea can not stop from threatening us

there is no option left but to flatten the regime

has to be quick decisive over whelming

and mostly cripple his ability to lob artillery into South Korea

I doubt you could crush a beer can with a hammer, weakstick.

Guess again, champ.

Arm South Korea!

Exactly. The threat of providing SK with nukes would really get NK and China's attention. Plus if we could talk Japan into letting us provide them with nukes, it's a double whammy.

I think if that threat were made, China would step up quite a bit and pressure Kimmy to stop test firing his missiles. Plus if we started to develop more anti-missile technology, it would add icing to the cake.

You'd never want to turn Japan into a nuclear power...they have long memories. ...

Meaning?

Forum List

Back