🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

so whats the solution?

You don't want war with n Korea. Neither do I.

So how do we solve the n Korea problem?

I'm all ears

All I know is that I don't want a dangerous idiot like Trump making that decision...but you should have thought of that before you voted for him.

Or the DNC should have thought of it before anointing the Bulldyke as their canidate. Some people voted for Trump, but many of us voted AGAINST that evil bitch.

I'm all ears

All I know is that I don't want a dangerous idiot like Trump making that decision...but you should have thought of that before you voted for him.

Or the DNC should have thought of it before anointing the Bulldyke as their canidate. Some people voted for Trump, but many of us voted AGAINST that evil bitch.

Yeah, a racist and misogynist like Trump is not evil. A traitor who spends all his time blowing Putin is not evil. I got it, lightweight.

Arm South Korea!

Exactly. The threat of providing SK with nukes would really get NK and China's attention. Plus if we could talk Japan into letting us provide them with nukes, it's a double whammy.

I think if that threat were made, China would step up quite a bit and pressure Kimmy to stop test firing his missiles. Plus if we started to develop more anti-missile technology, it would add icing to the cake.

You'd never want to turn Japan into a nuclear power...they have long memories. We already have the THAAD system installed in S.Korea and the Chinese are terrified of it's ability to knock down THEIR ICBMs. We also have approx. 44 anti-missile missiles in Alaska and Oregon I believe. They only have about a 40% success-rate so far but it's comforting to know they maybe could intercept a rogue NK ICBM. What we don't know is if an NK nuke can survive reentry into the atmosphere or if their guidance systems are accurate to within a couple hundred miles. Our worry is if they target LA (who's got it coming), overshoot it and hit us here in Phoenix. China is the answer...they can be HERO to the entire world if they put a bullet in Kim's head and annex NK.

I'm all ears

Well, really you have to get China on board. Without China nothing is going to happen. But what's the problem here? North Korea want nukes, the US has nukes too, so...? So what? Countries like Pakistan have nukes.

The reason the US don't want Iran and North Korea to have nukes is because they want to invade and won't if the country has nukes. So the problem isn't North Korea, the problem is the USA.

I'm all ears
Okay... Here's an idea. Its gonna be very, very expensive though...

A complete, full scale and highly publicized evacuation of the city of Seoul. Pull everyone out. Fast. Such a move would be a complete game changer, as far as any plans NK has for an attack. Then if he gets jumpy... Bomb him back into the stone age. We rebuilt Japan. We can rebuild Seoul if need be.

From what I've heard, NK has a country under their country. They have put their money into underground tunnels and it would be impossible to infiltrate. From what I understand, they are highly advanced and able to endure any bombing that we might initiate.

We could destroy what's on top, but the people, military and leadership would survive just fine. All they would have to worry about is rebuilding which wouldn't stop them from advancing their nuclear technologies.
They can't stay underground forever. And while they hide like rats, everything top side can be taken, or destroyed. Once their citizens who are left topside get to experience luxuries that we bring; like say... Food. The regime would have no citizenry left to rule over.

Last edited:

I'm all ears

Well, really you have to get China on board. Without China nothing is going to happen. But what's the problem here? North Korea want nukes, the US has nukes too, so...? So what? Countries like Pakistan have nukes.

The reason the US don't want Iran and North Korea to have nukes is because they want to invade and won't if the country has nukes. So the problem isn't North Korea, the problem is the USA.

Isn't it always our fault???? :banghead:

Arm South Korea!

Exactly. The threat of providing SK with nukes would really get NK and China's attention. Plus if we could talk Japan into letting us provide them with nukes, it's a double whammy.

I think if that threat were made, China would step up quite a bit and pressure Kimmy to stop test firing his missiles. Plus if we started to develop more anti-missile technology, it would add icing to the cake.

You'd never want to turn Japan into a nuclear power...they have long memories. We already have the THAAD system installed in S.Korea and the Chinese are terrified of it's ability to knock down THEIR ICBMs. We also have approx. 44 anti-missile missiles in Alaska and Oregon I believe. They only have about a 40% success-rate so far but it's comforting to know they maybe could intercept a rogue NK ICBM. What we don't know is if an NK nuke can survive reentry into the atmosphere or if their guidance systems are accurate to within a couple hundred miles. Our worry is if they target LA (who's got it coming), overshoot it and hit us here in Phoenix. China is the answer...they can be HERO to the entire world if they put a bullet in Kim's head and annex NK.

I won't disagree there, but if China's not going to do anything, then they're not going to do anything. I wouldn't worry about Japan turning on us, but Japan has an anti-nuke stance on all nuclear arms no matter who has them.

NK are testing missiles because they are still in the experimental stage. We need to put that to a halt.

Then you must know people in the minority of American consumers. Walmart did not become the number one store in the US because they sold quality products.

The American consumer could solve a lot of problems we are expecting our leaders to solve for us. Problems such as automation, low wage jobs, and outsourcing. Now even stores that sell cheaper foreign made products are threatened by online purchases because we can buy products even cheaper and have them delivered to our doorstep.

Major fast food chains are now investing in automation to replace human labor, and they won't lose one customer. In fact, they may even gain more customers because they can sell their products for less money.

As for the people you encounter, I hope they become the majority of American consumers. That would do much more for us than increased minimum wages.
No one I know or meet would be seen dead at Walmart these days.
Attitudes have changed in NYC/LI since Trump started campaigning.

So you don't know anybody that shops at other discount stores such as Marc's, Sam's club, Amazon?

It's all the same. People trying to get products as cheap as possible.
We have 2 Costcos that have great prices and customer service and most people shop Amazon because of the reviews.
And yes, I have friends who sell on Amazon and Amazon does beat them down but my friends still manage to pay their 4K/month mortgages and go on vacation.

Your lucky I would love to have a Costco nearby.....I never knew how much Sam's club stunk till my first visit to a Costco when out of town.
Sam's Club and BJ's carry mediocre shit.

They carry a lot of cheap shit too. But the bottom line is price no matter what they carry. You can buy the same item every time you go to Sam's, and one day they just stop carrying it because they could no longer get it at the price they wanted.

I'm all ears

And Clinton would have been better? Who do you think allowed China to get our navigation technology for their missiles? If anything, Hillary would probably have helped NK advance in their technology.

First, there is not a simple solution. There are people much smarter and better versed in international relations than the people on this board working on it. From what I have read, the key is China and Russia. Both countries, along with Iran, enable N. Korea, and hence have influence. I fear it will turn into a nearly worldwide issue. Some have speculated that China accounts for 90% of N.K.'s trade, so sanctions against N.K. will have little impact if the Chinese do not come along. If we get crossways with the Chinese with sanctions then it will be an economic earthquake. Let's just say, I'm glad I don't have to solve it.
Remember last year Republicans were very confident what they would do if they were in power. Now they're looking as weak as they said Obama was but ultimately sanctions are all you're gonna do

I'm seeing nothing in this thread as far as a viable solution. China is obviously not going to step up and help. We can't piss around and ignore them anymore. That has been the Democrat's policy since Clinton's deal he cut back in the '90s. He promised it wouldn't come to this but here we are. We've been following the appeasement route with this nutbag and his father for way too long.

Now, let me clue you snowflakes in... President Trump made a pretty fucking bold statement yesterday. I know that some people are used to the typical big talk from politicians with no action.... Trump means what he says. The time for talking is over, the time for lighting Kim-fatboy up like a Christmas tree is here. Oh... whine and cry... get down in the floor and kick and scream... get your war protest paint ready... it's what you're gonna do because it's what you always do.

This punk bastard is threatening American citizens and we need to rock his world. Consequences? Yeah... we can deal with those. What we can't deal with is letting this crazy bastard launch a nuke at us while we sit here with our finger up our ass.

I'm all ears

Yeah, a racist and misogynist like Trump is not evil. A traitor who spends all his time blowing Putin is not evil. I got it, lightweight.
My god, where do they breed people like you? We've heard your shit a thousand times! Get new material.

We should put nukes in South Korea and in Japan on our military bases!

Then you must know people in the minority of American consumers. Walmart did not become the number one store in the US because they sold quality products.

The American consumer could solve a lot of problems we are expecting our leaders to solve for us. Problems such as automation, low wage jobs, and outsourcing. Now even stores that sell cheaper foreign made products are threatened by online purchases because we can buy products even cheaper and have them delivered to our doorstep.

Major fast food chains are now investing in automation to replace human labor, and they won't lose one customer. In fact, they may even gain more customers because they can sell their products for less money.

As for the people you encounter, I hope they become the majority of American consumers. That would do much more for us than increased minimum wages.
No one I know or meet would be seen dead at Walmart these days.
Attitudes have changed in NYC/LI since Trump started campaigning.

So you don't know anybody that shops at other discount stores such as Marc's, Sam's club, Amazon?

It's all the same. People trying to get products as cheap as possible.
We have 2 Costcos that have great prices and customer service and most people shop Amazon because of the reviews.
And yes, I have friends who sell on Amazon and Amazon does beat them down but my friends still manage to pay their 4K/month mortgages and go on vacation.

Your lucky I would love to have a Costco nearby.....I never knew how much Sam's club stunk till my first visit to a Costco when out of town.
Sam's Club and BJ's carry mediocre shit.
Every Dynasty Needs to Die Nasty

We need a wall to keep out WalMart. Sam's freeloading heirs got $100 billion out of his economic treason. We need to abolish the unearned privilege of inheritance; let the hypocritical guillotine fodder do it on their own like they're always telling us to.

I'm all ears

I understand......it's still hard for you lib snowflakes to grasp how your queen bitch lost. A little advice for ya sport- pull your panties outta of your ass crack, pull the Bulldyke's dick outta your mouth, and pull yourself up and start walking like a man. Face reality.

First, there is not a simple solution. There are people much smarter and better versed in international relations than the people on this board working on it. From what I have read, the key is China and Russia. Both countries, along with Iran, enable N. Korea, and hence have influence. I fear it will turn into a nearly worldwide issue. Some have speculated that China accounts for 90% of N.K.'s trade, so sanctions against N.K. will have little impact if the Chinese do not come along. If we get crossways with the Chinese with sanctions then it will be an economic earthquake. Let's just say, I'm glad I don't have to solve it.
Remember last year Republicans were very confident what they would do if they were in power. Now they're looking as weak as they said Obama was but ultimately sanctions are all you're gonna do

Remember 8 years ago when N. Korea didn't have ballistic nuclear weapons. Then your boi BO gets elected and essentially ignores the N.K. threat which enables them to advance their nukes unchecked. Thanks for that Bob.

I'm all ears

I understand......it's still hard for you lib snowflakes to grasp how your queen bitch lost. A little advice for ya sport- pull your panties outta of your ass crack, pull the Bulldyke's dick outta your mouth, and pull yourself up and start walking like a man. Face reality.
Buy One, Get One Free

Hillalicker got sloppy seconds on Monica. The motto of the Clinton's marriage is THOSE WHO PREY TOGETHER STAY TOGETHER

Arm South Korea!

I won't disagree there, but if China's not going to do anything, then they're not going to do anything. I wouldn't worry about Japan turning on us, but Japan has an anti-nuke stance on all nuclear arms no matter who has them.

NK are testing missiles because they are still in the experimental stage. We need to put that to a halt.
I don't think Japan will turn. They have already lived that "fire and fury." They will ally with the US because NK wants to take them out.

I'm all ears

Isn't it always our fault???? :banghead:

Have I said anything that's not true?

Seriously Ray, coming back at me with "Isn't it always our fault" like some petulant child who knows they've done wrong, and wants to avoid it, isn't going to help.

The US is the biggest threat to global security. I mean, in the last 30, 40, 50 years the US has invaded more countries than anyone else, bombed more countries than anyone else, committed military action in more countries than anyone else, interfered in more countries than anyone else, put sanctions against more countries than anyone else and is STILL the only country to have used atomic weapons on civilians.

Anything I've said that isn't true Ray?

Forum List

Back