🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

so whats the solution?

You don't want war with n Korea. Neither do I.

So how do we solve the n Korea problem?

I'm all ears

All I know is that I don't want a dangerous idiot like Trump making that decision...but you should have thought of that before you voted for him.

Or the DNC should have thought of it before anointing the Bulldyke as their canidate. Some people voted for Trump, but many of us voted AGAINST that evil bitch.

Yeah, a racist and misogynist like Trump is not evil. A traitor who spends all his time blowing Putin is not evil. I got it, lightweight.

I understand......it's still hard for you lib snowflakes to grasp how your queen bitch lost. A little advice for ya sport- pull your panties outta of your ass crack, pull the Bulldyke's dick outta your mouth, and pull yourself up and start walking like a man. Face reality.

I'll tell you what, trailer trash goober....when your pussy hero Trump quits crying about the "fake media" every day, I'll quit saying how worthless Trump and you Repug fuckers are.

In other words, I'll never quit.

I'm all ears

All I know is that I don't want a dangerous idiot like Trump making that decision...but you should have thought of that before you voted for him.

Or the DNC should have thought of it before anointing the Bulldyke as their canidate. Some people voted for Trump, but many of us voted AGAINST that evil bitch.

Yeah, a racist and misogynist like Trump is not evil. A traitor who spends all his time blowing Putin is not evil. I got it, lightweight.

I understand......it's still hard for you lib snowflakes to grasp how your queen bitch lost. A little advice for ya sport- pull your panties outta of your ass crack, pull the Bulldyke's dick outta your mouth, and pull yourself up and start walking like a man. Face reality.

I'll tell you what, trailer trash goober....when your pussy hero Trump quits crying about the "fake media" every day, I'll quit saying how worthless Trump and you Repug fuckers are.

In other words, I'll never quit.
ask us if we give a shit!

Why do libs want to hand out nukes all over the world? We have them and we have a treaty to defend SK...

For the same reason they feel the need to steal from the rich and give to the non-working. They want everybody to be equal. In the mind of a liberal, if everybody had nukes, nobody would use them. They don't evaluate a nut job like Kim Jong and say "Hey, wait a minute! That guy is too much of a kook to have nukes!"

if N Korea can not stop from threatening us

there is no option left but to flatten the regime

has to be quick decisive over whelming

and mostly cripple his ability to lob artillery into South Korea

If we're going to do anything, we need to disable his launch sites and bomb wherever they are making nuclear arms.

I'm seeing nothing in this thread as far as a viable solution. China is obviously not going to step up and help.

Not true. Both China and Russia voted FOR the recent severe sanctions imposed by the UN on North Korea. In the past, they would either abstain or veto.

Not a lib! Secondly, I think we need to put nukes in SK and man them from our military bases. The quicker we can snuff out that little puke the nore SK people will live.
Sorry...libs in general is what I mean to say. Even small field nukes would not be something South Korea would want to be detonated on their peninsula. Take a look at a map of Korea. It will be a conventional entanglement.

The last I heard about the "Korea problem" there were breathless claims from Fox that Guam might be defenseless against a potential missile attack by N.K. Freaking Guam? What the hell is going on in the media? N.K. was a potential danger for at least the last eight years and nobody talked about it during the Obama administration. The U.S. can take out N.K. with a NATO sanctioned bombing raid just like Bill Clinton did to Yugoslavia. It wasn't a big deal then. My point is that the problem is in the freaking media.

The last I heard about the "Korea problem" there were breathless claims from Fox that Guam might be defenseless against a potential missile attack by N.K. Freaking Guam? What the hell is going on in the media? N.K. was a potential danger for at least the last eight years and nobody talked about it during the Obama administration. The U.S. can take out N.K. with a NATO sanctioned bombing raid just like Bill Clinton did to Yugoslavia. It wasn't a big deal then. My point is that the problem is in the freaking media.

Blunder in the Balkans: The Clinton Administration's Bungled War against Serbia

Arm South Korea!

South Korea is armed.
With nukes?

We have over 30,000 troops in South Korea with all the weapons available in our arsenal. We also have two aircraft carrier's along with all their support ships in the area.

The fact of the matter is that South Korea's military would defeat North Korea's military, even without the U.S.'s help. North Korea may have the upper hand in a war for the first few weeks, but they do not have the fuel or resources for a sustained war.

If we're going to do anything, we need to disable his launch sites and bomb wherever they are making nuclear arms.

yup all of it the big boys are lining up in theater starting as of last night

So to sum up the thread, not alot of options. None seem very good.

Absent an act of God I don't see good things coming from this.

I'll back the president and congress in what they choose. May they have more wisdom than Solomon.

It's a shame, but this President has to clean up the mess of the last several Presidents. The can has been kicked down the road so far that NK now has the ability to reach the states. Nobody did anything about it due to political expediency.

It's a shame, but this President has to clean up the mess of the last several Presidents. The can has been kicked down the road so far that NK now has the ability to reach the states. Nobody did anything about it due to political expediency.

i was watching a video of Trump in 1999 predicting this

i was watching a video of Trump in 1999 predicting this

I seen that too when somebody posted that on Facebook. The liberal solution is to allow the threat to keep on growing. I say we should use our anti-missile technology to down anything that comes out of NK regardless of the cost. Better still, use our technology to turn one of those missiles back at NK and let it land on Kim's head.

I'm all ears
Okay... Here's an idea. Its gonna be very, very expensive though...

A complete, full scale and highly publicized evacuation of the city of Seoul. Pull everyone out. Fast. Such a move would be a complete game changer, as far as any plans NK has for an attack. Then if he gets jumpy... Bomb him back into the stone age. We rebuilt Japan. We can rebuild Seoul if need be.

From what I've heard, NK has a country under their country. They have put their money into underground tunnels and it would be impossible to infiltrate. From what I understand, they are highly advanced and able to endure any bombing that we might initiate.

We could destroy what's on top, but the people, military and leadership would survive just fine. All they would have to worry about is rebuilding which wouldn't stop them from advancing their nuclear technologies.
That's what we get for supporting cheap labor Totalitarian nations like China that share with their fellow dictators.

I agree, but I don't think that Americans will stop buying products made overseas because of it. We are too focused on getting cheap products and we don't care where they come from.

More solidarity among American consumers would put more pressure on China than any of our politicians or policies. But try to make that happen....................
Most people I encounter seem to be willing to pay 15% to 20% more for quality products,
Lots of people may say that but in the end it is not true at all. You friends might be the exception but the general attitude of the consumer does not give a hoot about the location of production just the price.

The solid proof is in the fact that we consume so much junk not produced here. If people would actually buy American over Chinese then producers would be creating those products here.

Then you must know people in the minority of American consumers. Walmart did not become the number one store in the US because they sold quality products.

The American consumer could solve a lot of problems we are expecting our leaders to solve for us. Problems such as automation, low wage jobs, and outsourcing. Now even stores that sell cheaper foreign made products are threatened by online purchases because we can buy products even cheaper and have them delivered to our doorstep.

Major fast food chains are now investing in automation to replace human labor, and they won't lose one customer. In fact, they may even gain more customers because they can sell their products for less money.

As for the people you encounter, I hope they become the majority of American consumers. That would do much more for us than increased minimum wages.
No one I know or meet would be seen dead at Walmart these days.
Attitudes have changed in NYC/LI since Trump started campaigning.

So you don't know anybody that shops at other discount stores such as Marc's, Sam's club, Amazon?

It's all the same. People trying to get products as cheap as possible.
We have 2 Costcos that have great prices and customer service and most people shop Amazon because of the reviews.
And yes, I have friends who sell on Amazon and Amazon does beat them down but my friends still manage to pay their 4K/month mortgages and go on vacation.

Sure they can, because they are getting their products cheaper.

Years ago this wasn't as much of a problem because there were less things to buy. You had a landline telephone, a color television with an antenna on the roof, a stereo, and probably belonged to a one car family.

Look at what we spend our money on today, especially when it comes to technology. Big 75" screen televisions, cell phones for every member in your family, cable or satellite television, satellite radio, internet, two or three video games plus the CD's or whatever they use now to play those games, pay per view.

When I was a kid in the 60's and 70's, McDonald's was a treat, not a weekly staple. We ate out four or five times a year. That's because we were a single-income family, and women stayed at home to prepare meals.

The point I'm making is that because we have so many things we want today (and I'm a victim like anybody else) is the American consumer has to make their dollars stretch much further.
I know a lot of people who live way above their heads and always want multiples of the latest gadgets.
Most of them get gratification from the purchase and possession than the use.
But most of them will buy American if it's available.
See above.

Okay... Here's an idea. Its gonna be very, very expensive though...

A complete, full scale and highly publicized evacuation of the city of Seoul. Pull everyone out. Fast. Such a move would be a complete game changer, as far as any plans NK has for an attack. Then if he gets jumpy... Bomb him back into the stone age. We rebuilt Japan. We can rebuild Seoul if need be.

*sigh*

You're talking about 25 million people. Where are you going to evacuate them to? And fast? How do we do that with 25 million people? I really don't think you understand the enormity of the number. We MIGHT be able to evacuate 200-300 thousand, IF we had some place to put them. Even with a massive coalition effort from many nations, we wouldn't be able to evacuate more than about a million... optimistically! Still, no place to put them.

I'm all ears

I didn't vote for him. I don't see him having many options and its much better have him than Clinton since it could be argued we wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for the last Clinton deal

Wrong. Clinton is much more level-headed than Trump and performs much better under pressure than Trump. She proved this during the debates. Deep down, even an intellectually dishonest Repug like you knows this is true.

Forum List

Back