So What's Up With Harris' Total Disrespect For The Military?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1616595834135.png
1616595870025.png

VP Harris repeatedly fails to salute military on Air Force Two, breaking with precedent
Tradition of saluting the Marines outside Air Force One began with President Ronald Reagan

Recent vice presidents have maintained the practice of saluting the honor guard while entering and exiting Air Force Two.

"DISGRACEFUL: @VP Kamala Harris refuses to salute the honor guard at the steps of the aircraft. It is a clear demonstration of her dislike for those in uniform, both law-enforcement and military"

Does anyone really expect professionalism, honor, courtesy from someone who slept her way into politics and incited foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists to continue committing acts of terrorism after the election?

At least she isn't falling ...uh...being blown over by a gentle breeze....3 times up the stairs of Air Force 2. :p

She is a scatter brain and she is still living in her high school daze....and the libs placed her one step from being the leader of the free world....I've lost all respect for liberals years ago...but this choice of theirs shows me just how dangerously ignorant they have become.....

Harris is one of those stuck-up snotty-nosed elitists who thinks the only people in the military are high school dropouts. She like most leftists feel nothing but disdain for all things military, until the day they decide to bomb some women and children in some far off shithole. Then they're "instant patriots."

John Kerry exhibited the same assholery back in 2006 when he made some stupid comment about the education level of troops in Iraq.

image2147958x.jpg

Actually what she would be doing is returning a salute rather than saluting the Marines. There is a difference. It would probably be sloppy anyway.

After the first snub, I would have a real hard time ever saluting that bitch again.
I understand, but the military have more honor and discipline that. We are used to putting our lives at risk with no thanks or respect given in return by these extremist wastes.

After the first snub, I would have a real hard time ever saluting that bitch again.
I understand, but the military have more honor and discipline that. We are used to putting our lives at risk with no thanks or respect given in return by these extremist wastes.
I didn't say I wouldn't salute. I said I'd have a hard time with it. I'm sure some of those guys feel the same way, beneath their training.

I didn't say I wouldn't salute. I said I'd have a hard time with it. I'm sure some of those guys feel the same way, beneath their training.
That is the feelings of the enlisted for 95% of officers.

I completely agree. Thanks.

Why the fuck is our commander in chief saluting anyone anyway?

He's a civilian

Shouldn't be saluting anyone but the dead and maybe vets with injuries who will be honorably discharged or whatever. And the retired, no one active

Forum List

Back