So What's Up With Harris' Total Disrespect For The Military?

I think it looks stupid to salute while wearing a tie and suit that is not a military uniform..
Many military men who are men need to think about leaving it after their enlistment contracts are up. You can have it moonglow. Expecting real men to give up their lives for skanky whores like this is a disgrace. She is qualified to give some advice as a whore in a cathouse while having dollars stuffed into her thong. T he military is going the way of the police in Prog cities. The Chinese and Russians and Turks and other will be licking their chops.

I think it looks stupid to salute while wearing a tie and suit that is not a military uniform..
Many military men who are men need to think about leaving it after their enlistment contracts are up. You can have it moonglow. Expecting real men to give up their lives for skanky whores like this is a disgrace. She is qualified to give some advice as a whore in a cathouse while having dollars stuffed into her thong. T he military is going the way of the police in Prog cities. The Chinese and Russians and Turks and other will be licking their chops.
She's not a whore yet cause she's not been with me.

Tell that to your hero Trump, who got on his knees whenever Putin told him to, and refused to visit a military cemetery in France, calling the honored dead "losers".

Tell that to your hero Trump, who got on his knees whenever Putin told him to, and refused to visit a military cemetery in France, calling the honored dead "losers".
Uh hey Looney tunes, the Muslim in Chief had specials kneepads that he left in Putin's townhouse.

Why the fuck is our commander in chief saluting anyone anyway?

He's a civilian

Shouldn't be saluting anyone but the dead and maybe vets with injuries who will be honorably discharged or whatever. And the retired, no one active

Yet you refer to him as our commander in chief. You loons suffer from foot in mouth.

He's a civilian

Shouldn't be saluting anyone but the dead and maybe vets with injuries who will be honorably discharged or whatever. And the retired, no one active

Yet you refer to him as our commander in chief. You loons suffer from foot in mouth.

What? I was obviously talking about hte more compelling example of our actual commander in chief

If he doesn't salute why the fuck would the VP?

Whoooooosh

Did you honestly think i was referring to kamala the woman as commander in chief? As i referred to HIM as a male? This is why no one told you to go to college

Uh hey Looney tunes, the Muslim in Chief had specials kneepads that he left in Putin's townhouse.

Shut it, stupid.

He's a civilian

You suffer from head up ass.

Shut it, stupid.
Awww does little whiner suffer from his time of month cramps? Awwwww try taking off your facediaper.

View attachment 471673 View attachment 471674

VP Harris repeatedly fails to salute military on Air Force Two, breaking with precedent
Tradition of saluting the Marines outside Air Force One began with President Ronald Reagan

Recent vice presidents have maintained the practice of saluting the honor guard while entering and exiting Air Force Two.

"DISGRACEFUL: @VP Kamala Harris refuses to salute the honor guard at the steps of the aircraft. It is a clear demonstration of her dislike for those in uniform, both law-enforcement and military"

Does anyone really expect professionalism, honor, courtesy from someone who slept her way into politics and incited foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists to continue committing acts of terrorism after the election?

At least she isn't falling ...uh...being blown over by a gentle breeze....3 times up the stairs of Air Force 2. :p

OH GFY and find something else to fill your empty cranium.
And stop eating the garbage Fox feeds you.

No, the ‘presidential salute’ isn’t a thing — and neither is the ‘vice presidential salute’

Pentagon: Vice Presidents Don’t Have to Return Salutes – Nor Do Presidents
The Defense Department refuted criticism of Kamala Harris – who is not in the chain of command – that she disrespected a military honor guard as the boarded Air Force 2 this week.

VP Harris repeatedly fails to salute military on Air Force Two, breaking with precedent
Tradition of saluting the Marines outside Air Force One began with President Ronald Reagan

Recent vice presidents have maintained the practice of saluting the honor guard while entering and exiting Air Force Two.

"DISGRACEFUL: @VP Kamala Harris refuses to salute the honor guard at the steps of the aircraft. It is a clear demonstration of her dislike for those in uniform, both law-enforcement and military"

Does anyone really expect professionalism, honor, courtesy from someone who slept her way into politics and incited foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists to continue committing acts of terrorism after the election?

At least she isn't falling ...uh...being blown over by a gentle breeze....3 times up the stairs of Air Force 2. :p

OH GFY and find something else to fill your empty cranium.
And stop eating the garbage Fox feeds you.

No, the ‘presidential salute’ isn’t a thing — and neither is the ‘vice presidential salute’

Pentagon: Vice Presidents Don’t Have to Return Salutes – Nor Do Presidents
The Defense Department refuted criticism of Kamala Harris – who is not in the chain of command – that she disrespected a military honor guard as the boarded Air Force 2 this week.
Yeah Knees Harris only salutes certain things that stand at attention.

I.say again "is that all you've got"?

She's not a whore yet cause she's not been with me.
Its not funny because you do not know the worst of what humans can be. And you believe everything will go your way in perpituity. We are passing laws and rules with 50/50 voting now. This is not good. And most of it is what is forced on us by the media and entertainers.

show me the threads you made on the draft dodger who said he didnt like pows cause they got caught.....until you show me that..stfu

I.say again "is that all you've got"?
I LAUGH at you again, troll.

show me the threads you made on the draft dodger who said he didnt like pows cause they got caught.....until you show me that..stfu
B...bv...but TRUMP! :206: Need a tissue.

Trump saluted our troops. 'Knees' Harris disrespects them constantly.

Forum List

Back