So What's Up with Zimmerman?

[

Zimmerman's Daddy was a Judge?
HAHAHA Joe, it is the law in Florida on FVA that both parties have restraining orders and take anger management classes.
The law. You are a funny man with your tall tales.
He has no convictions, none, nada, zero.
And you still have no clue about the mass murderer on trial now Joe.
Sad, the uninformed here that follow one case and have no clue about anything else.
Media tells you what to do, think and act and you bought it hook, line and sinker.
They made your mind up before the trial, before you heard any witnesses or saw any evidence.
Go and inform yourself and tell us who the mass murderer is that is on trial right now Joe.
Tell us why media is not telling you what to think and believe before this trial.
Be a good citizen.

If you are babbling about Major Hasan, I've commented on that case extensively.

Point is, Zimmerman was a real piece of shit who was going to hurt someone eventually. Just too bad it happened to be a kid, and more unfortunate Florida is such a racist state they can't do right about it.

Most people look at this with jaw-dropping shock, that this sort of shit still goes on in 2013.

Florida a racist state then it would be Zimmerman that would be discriminated against as he is a Hispanic minority.
The race card will not work this time Joe. You know better so quit the BS.
Trayvon Martin was a piece of shit.
Zimmerman mentored black kids on weekends and led a drive to raise money to pay the legal fees of a black man in prison he believed was falsely accused.
Martin was suspended from school 3 times, was a thief and bragged on texts about beating people up and buying illegal weapons.
But you union guys thrive on violence as long as it is 6 goons beating up a 59 year old woman crossing a picket line.
Most people respect the jury system. You do not as communists support mob rule and no trial.
You convicted Zimmerman before the trial because the media ordered you to do so.

holder is trying to figure out how to break the news that there will be no federal prosecution. Zimmerman is going to get millions from NBC for their altering the 911 call. He will get more millions from Florida for prosecuting him knowing there was no case. He will retire to a mansion in a gated community.

Trayvon Martin's parents will keep fundraising for the Trayvon Martin foundation, which Al Sharpton showed them how to set up and fleece. Don't forget to send in your check.

I agree with you on Holder.
I do not see Zimmerman collecting a dime from NBC.
He was acquitted so what are his damages?
Even if he wins that case what are his damages?

holder is trying to figure out how to break the news that there will be no federal prosecution. Zimmerman is going to get millions from NBC for their altering the 911 call. He will get more millions from Florida for prosecuting him knowing there was no case. He will retire to a mansion in a gated community.

Trayvon Martin's parents will keep fundraising for the Trayvon Martin foundation, which Al Sharpton showed them how to set up and fleece. Don't forget to send in your check.

If anyone has damages, Zimmerman has damages. Loss of reputation, defamation, slander, death threats. He has no doubt saved all the receipts for his bullet proof vests and all the reciepts of when he moved. Then there are punitive and exemplary damages. He has millions coming.

I'd go for hundreds of millions. After all how much is the lives of your wife, child and yourself worth?
The media would be paying for private body guards, home security, bullet-proof cars and the rest of the anguish and suffering that their willful act of deceit caused.

I can see the settlement out of court being well above a million dollars easily.

NBC edited a tape in an attempt to slander his character. Libel and slander are torts, dawg. You can sue for as much damage as you want under the statute of limitations.

They tried to influence public opinion of the man by trying to edit that tape. In so doing other networks followed suit, further defaming the man's character. It wasn't just the tapes, it was opinions given in their talk shows and programming. Frankly they are all liable in my book.

He can't walk around in public without someone threatening his life. He has plenty of damages.

I'd go for hundreds of millions. After all how much is the lives of your wife, child and yourself worth?
The media would be paying for private body guards, home security, bullet-proof cars and the rest of the anguish and suffering that their willful act of deceit caused.

I can see the settlement out of court being well above a million dollars easily.

More like $50 million.

Damages?

This man has received death treats from all over the country. He has been branded as a child killing racist and lives his life in fear. How much do you think that's worth?

He has been been unable to get a decent job because employers are afraid to hire him due to his reputation, however undeserved. How much is that worth?

Don't worry, Zimmerman will be able to show damages which will justify a multimillion dollar judgement.

sharpton will fleece the foundation

the martins will be left holding the bag

NBC edited a tape in an attempt to slander his character. Libel and slander are torts, dawg. You can sue for as much damage as you want under the statute of limitations.

They tried to influence public opinion of the man by trying to edit that tape. In so doing other networks followed suit, further defaming the man's character. It wasn't just the tapes, it was opinions given in their talk shows and programming. Frankly they are all liable in my book.

It wasn't just the tapes, it was opinions given in their talk shows and programming. Frankly they are all liable in my book

true HLN still continues to push

how he got away with it

and is not shy in calling him a murderer

[

Zimmerman was arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer.
Anyone can get a restraining order against anyone.
He never broke a woman's leg anywhere.
I have been arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer 2 times.
I have had numerous restraining orders taken out against me.
I was accused of breaking legs on and off the playing field.
Zimmerman never murdered anyone and has never been convicted of any crime.
To date he is considered to be a model citizen same as you.
Today a mass murderer is on trial and I doubt you have a clue who he is as media has not told you what to believe and think.

Probably because that mass murderer, whoever he is, (I think there are a couple right now) wasn't given a pass on the crime because his Daddy was a judge and his victims were poor black people.

But, yeah, here's more on your "Model Citizen"...

George Zimmerman lost job as party security guard for being too aggressive, ex-co-worker says * - NY Daily News

“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the man said. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said. “It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

The year 2005 was a bad one for Zimmerman: he was arrested for fighting with a cop trying to arrest his friend for underage drinking, and he and his ex-fiancée took out protective orders against each other.
Hearsay.
No evidence?
No convictions?
I wonder why?
People sold stories to the media trying to profit from the media frenzy!

Media frenzy!!
We saw it in Europe, remember the Amanda Knox case?
Media frenzy.
How the Knox case impacted on the Liam McCarty case!
Media frenzy.

The girl who he supposedly broke the leg of, never filed a lawsuit?

[

Florida a racist state then it would be Zimmerman that would be discriminated against as he is a Hispanic minority.
Zimmerman mentored black kids on weekends and led a drive to raise money to pay the legal fees of a black man in prison he believed was falsely accused.
Martin was suspended from school 3 times, was a thief and bragged on texts about beating people up and buying illegal weapons.
But you union guys thrive on violence as long as it is 6 goons beating up a 59 year old woman crossing a picket line.
Most people respect the jury system. You do not as communists support mob rule and no trial.
You convicted Zimmerman before the trial because the media ordered you to do so.

Zimmerman also molested his cousin, beat up his girlfriend, broke a woman's leg and hit a cop.

I have no respect for the jury system because I have little respect for the intelligence of average people. The two jurors who opened their mouths kind of proved my point pretty well. These were some REALLY stupid people.

And yeah, you cross a picket line, you get beaten up. It wasn't like the picket line wasn't clearly marked.

Damages?

This man has received death treats from all over the country. He has been branded as a child killing racist and lives his life in fear. How much do you think that's worth?

He has been been unable to get a decent job because employers are afraid to hire him due to his reputation, however undeserved. How much is that worth?

Don't worry, Zimmerman will be able to show damages which will justify a multimillion dollar judgement.

The man couldn't hold down a job before this incident. Kind of hard for him to claim that it's because NBC edited a tape and not because he shot a kid.

He would have to prove they edited to slander his character.

And frankly, having an opinion that a fat thug shooting an unarmed child is kind of sensible.

Unlike Florida, NBC is going to get good lawyers, and they WILL put on all the witnesses, like the Cousin he molested and the lady whose leg he broke and the ex-girlfriend he slapped around.

Facts is 'Society is safer when criminals don't know whose armed'

In this case, justice was served twice.

A thug and future tax liability off the streets and his victim Zimmerman, was acquitted.

-Geaux

Facts is 'Society is safer when criminals don't know whose armed'

In this case, justice was served twice.

A thug and future tax liability off the streets and his victim Zimmerman, was acquitted.

-Geaux

The retaliatory violence from people upset about the verdict has caused more damage than Trayvon ever would have.

But that's okay, man. I know you need to believe that your gun is helping.

(It isn't.)

[

Zimmerman also molested his cousin, beat up his girlfriend, broke a woman's leg and hit a cop.

I have no respect for the jury system because I have little respect for the intelligence of average people. The two jurors who opened their mouths kind of proved my point pretty well. These were some REALLY stupid people.

And yeah, you cross a picket line, you get beaten up. It wasn't like the picket line wasn't clearly marked.

Trayvon raped 27 children under the age of 3.
Molested the mentally subnormal, was a serial killer and a republican.

I saw it somewhere, written down, which makes it real, that's the law..............

Except in zimmerman's case, that stuff was all documented and there were police reports.

Again, the Jury never found out about either sides past... which is what invalidates their finding.

He would have to prove they edited to slander his character.

And frankly, having an opinion that a fat thug shooting an unarmed child is kind of sensible.

Unlike Florida, NBC is going to get good lawyers, and they WILL put on all the witnesses, like the Cousin he molested and the lady whose leg he broke and the ex-girlfriend he slapped around.

And the judge will refuse their evidence.
It was just more character assassination by the press.
Everything they said regarding the case is proven to be lies.
But these stories are different, no really, it was in the paper.
It has to be true!!!
You dope.

Why would the judge refuse evidence.

Zimmerman did twist a woman's ankle when he lost his temper at a party. Now, the criminal jury couldn't hear that evidence, because of exclusion of prior bad acts. But in a civil suit over libel and slander, that would be the heart of the case.

So they can bring in that woman. They can bring in the guy who hired him to be a bouncer at house parties who fired him after the incident and said he had a "Jeckyl and Hyde" personality. Things the criminal jury never got to hear.

Forum List

Back