So What's Up with Zimmerman?

Hopefully that fat asses arteries are clogging as we speak.

Hopefully your conscience is emerging as we speak. Vile troll. Wishing death upon someone is unacceptable. How utterly disgusting. I mean, how basely grotesque and uncivilized can people like you be?

You're not seriously suggesting a bed wetter has a conscience are you?

If it wasn't for mindless drones like these the world would have never suffered under despotic genocidal mad men, because they wouldn't have had soulless pieces of shit like Zona to pull triggers or dump poison on their behalf.

They didn't doctor. they Edited. They edit tapes and video all the time.

And frankly, NBC should go all out on this guy. The civil trial would probably pay out more in ad revenues than they could ever pay Zimmerfool.

Well Joe, they admitted on national TV that they doctored the 911 call.
Publicly.
Once again you were conned by media.

Not really.

Only salient fact in this case. Zimmerman shot a child.

Everything else is bullshit.

No, Zimmerman killed a 17 year old and a 17 year old under the law is a minor, not a child.
My cousin was in Viet Nam 2nd Marines 1967 in the thick of it at age 17 as my uncle signed for him to join.
No one buys Martin was a child Joe. No one. Sorry that is all you have left.
Joe, did you know that a 16 year old in Georgia is guilty of misdemeanor child molestation if he fondles a 14 year old?
17 year old Trayvon Martin was a young man and in many instances is treated as such under the law.

Guy, you are all over the map on this. Jesus, is this what happens when you work in the legal system too long?

This is a bullshit case. If I were NBC I'd let it go to a jury and make damn sure I got some black folks on this jury.

"make sure I got some black folks on the jury"
HAHAHA, YOU DUMBASS.

NBC will argue the law as their defense, not race.
You are a racist Joe. You want NBC to get black folks on the jury because you believe them to be stupid.

No, because they will not be so keen to give a bag full of money to a racist asshole who shot one of their kids.

"one of their kids"
Racist statement.

Just cuz he was the darling of the KKK Krowd for a while, his 15 mins are just about up.

At least until he takes on the wrong person committing the crime of walking while black. At that last moment, he will be thinking that, DAMN, he should've stayed with killing kids.

Hopefully your conscience is emerging as we speak. Vile troll. Wishing death upon someone is unacceptable. How utterly disgusting. I mean, how basely grotesque and uncivilized can people like you be?

You're a hypocrite. You should try reading some of your own posts.

My bet is that there is a whole list of people who's deaths you would cheer.

They didn't doctor. they Edited. They edit tapes and video all the time.

And frankly, NBC should go all out on this guy. The civil trial would probably pay out more in ad revenues than they could ever pay Zimmerfool.

Well Joe, they admitted on national TV that they doctored the 911 call.
Publicly.
Once again you were conned by media.

Not really.

Only salient fact in this case. Zimmerman shot a child.

Everything else is bullshit.

Because you say so?

Got it, why even discuss the case if that is so

You just buried the needle on the BS meter

Hopefully your conscience is emerging as we speak. Vile troll. Wishing death upon someone is unacceptable. How utterly disgusting. I mean, how how basely grotesque and uncivilized can people like you be?
And yet you cheer Zimmerman murdering an u.armed child. vile indeed. :). oh and fuck Zimmerman. I ohope for the rest of his life he suffers for what he did. keep eating fat boy, keep eating.

Didn't watch the trial did you? When the defense attorney brought in that piece of sidewalk and put it down on the floor and pointed out "that's not unarmed". I thought he made his point very well.

I'm sure he'll eventually turn to suicide as he is haunted with what he's done and gotten away with.

holder is trying to figure out how to break the news that there will be no federal prosecution. Zimmerman is going to get millions from NBC for their altering the 911 call. He will get more millions from Florida for prosecuting him knowing there was no case. He will retire to a mansion in a gated community.

Trayvon Martin's parents will keep fundraising for the Trayvon Martin foundation, which Al Sharpton showed them how to set up and fleece. Don't forget to send in your check.

I agree with you on Holder.
I do not see Zimmerman collecting a dime from NBC.
He was acquitted so what are his damages?
Even if he wins that case what are his damages?

What are his damages? The New Black Panther party has taken out a bounty on him. He's had to pay for his lawyers, he can't get a job due to the threats against him. His entire family is in danger. All because the media portrayed a poor black child and a rich white guy murdering him just because he was black. Are you even paying attention? The poor man's life is ruined. There are blacks out there attacking any white and saying "this is for Trayvon" what do you think they'll do if they ever get their hands on Zimmerman. And none of this would have happened if the media had been honest to begin with, Trayvon was a thug. He beat up a guy, broke his nose and then said he was going to do it again because the guy didn't "bleed" enough. This was on the tweets that weren't allowed as evidence in the case. 2,000 tweets that were withheld by the prosecution and the guy who finally released them to the defense was fired. That guy should be suing too.

He would have to prove they edited to slander his character.

And frankly, having an opinion that a fat thug shooting an unarmed child is kind of sensible.

Unlike Florida, NBC is going to get good lawyers, and they WILL put on all the witnesses, like the Cousin he molested and the lady whose leg he broke and the ex-girlfriend he slapped around.

And the judge will refuse their evidence.
It was just more character assassination by the press.
Everything they said regarding the case is proven to be lies.
But these stories are different, no really, it was in the paper.
It has to be true!!!
You dope.

Why would the judge refuse evidence.

Zimmerman did twist a woman's ankle when he lost his temper at a party. Now, the criminal jury couldn't hear that evidence, because of exclusion of prior bad acts. But in a civil suit over libel and slander, that would be the heart of the case.

So they can bring in that woman. They can bring in the guy who hired him to be a bouncer at house parties who fired him after the incident and said he had a "Jeckyl and Hyde" personality. Things the criminal jury never got to hear.

And they can bring in the 2000 tweets about Trayvon selling drugs and street fighting.

Zimmerman probably could turn his fame into fortune if he were to play his cards right.

And the judge will refuse their evidence.
It was just more character assassination by the press.
Everything they said regarding the case is proven to be lies.
But these stories are different, no really, it was in the paper.
It has to be true!!!
You dope.

Zimmerman did twist a woman's ankle when he lost his temper at a party. Now, the criminal jury couldn't hear that evidence, because of exclusion of prior bad acts. But in a civil suit over libel and slander, that would be the heart of the case.

So they can bring in that woman. They can bring in the guy who hired him to be a bouncer at house parties who fired him after the incident and said he had a "Jeckyl and Hyde" personality. Things the criminal jury never got to hear.

And they can bring in the 2000 tweets about Trayvon selling drugs and street fighting.

Not really. What Trayvon didn't wouldn't be relevent to a civil case.

The heart of this case is, "Did NBC Defame him" by actually reporting on things he did.

Not really. What Trayvon didn't wouldn't be relevent to a civil case.

The heart of this case is, "Did NBC Defame him" by actually reporting on things he did.

Listen up and learn.
ALL this case is about is the 911 call and how NBC intentionally doctored it.
And they admitted it.
But they will fight any and all claims that big, bad mistake they made caused them to act with malice against Zimmerman and if Zimmerman is deemed a "public figure".
This case will have NOTHING, ZERO, NADA, NOT A DAMN THING about the character of Zimmerman and additionally, anyone that believes the name Trayvon Martin has anything to do with this defamation case other than what is relevant with the 911 call is uninformed.
This civil suit will be limited in scope. Read the complaint.
Amazing the rank speculation here on a narrowly defined civil case about past history of the parties that have nothing to do with the 911 call played as fact in a news story when in fact is was cooked for an agenda.

Zimmerman Update

George Zimmerman visits Kel-Tec factory

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1HivRSko2E]George Zimmerman Visits Florida Gun Maker Kel-Tec - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back