So, when did "Replacement" begin?

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
I think it began with the student loan program. Millions of kids who routinely worked summer jobs to pay for college no longer had to. They bought into the notion promulgated by the colleges and the government that their time was better spent studying than working. This opened the floodgate for immigrant labor. The fruits of that program are the disaster seen today in student debt, and whole industries taken over by aliens.

The student loan program had another darker purpose. Many kids left college for working careers based on their summer job experience and potential pay, and because they enjoyed the work, especially the building trades. This was a great loss to the colleges and the student loan program was a remedy for those losses.

Last edited:
I think it began with the student loan program. Millions of kids who routinely worked summer jobs to pay for college no longer had to. They bought into the notion promulgated by the colleges and the government that their time was better spent studying than working. This opened the floodgate for immigrant labor. The fruits of that program are the disaster seen today in student debt, and whole industries taken over by aliens.

Indians weren't here first lol.
They migrated from the south and displaced others.

This argument is so tiresome. Nearly EVERY NATION on the planet was determined via conquest and war or internal strife.

Why the white American is the only one held to account for it is absurd
With the conquest of the American West there was no more land to conquer. Those we displaced had nowhere else to go. Population of earth's habitable lands was complete. And as the conquered (or enslaved) peoples now had to reside within the white man's domain we are held responsible for their welfare.

The student loan program had another darker purpose. Many kids left college for working careers based on their summer job experience and potential pay, and because they enjoyed the work, especially the building trades. This was a great loss to the colleges and the student loan program was a remedy for those losses.
1653141759729.png

The other is a backhanded, subversive lie that seeks to make change without being noticed.
Like poisoning our children, refusing to let us speak our own language or dance, or use our own names, and practicing sterilization with our women, trying to eliminate all aspects of our culture? Is that what you mean?

Like poisoning our children, refusing to let us speak our own language or dance, or use our own names, and practicing sterilization with our women, trying to eliminate all aspects of our culture? Is that what you mean?
When a man shows up on your doorstep with a gun, you must expect he’s there to kill you and act appropriate. Your naive and ridiculous ancestors somehow thought the men with the bio sticks wouldn’t use them. The naive deserve to be wiped out. We just failed to take the last step and somehow thought you’d eventually integrate into soci. We’re making that same mistake with the immigrants entering the country now.

The OP deals with the current 'replacement theory' discussion.
Replacement is happing even with the Hispanics that came before the current lot.....You hardly hear of it but places that use a lot of Hispanic labor like the poultry industry in my AO are shutting down, laying off, then hiring/training the new crop of Hispanics at at lower wage and opening back up.

I've seen this cycle at least three times at one place. The first time they got shed of all the American workers that had been there since it opened in the 1970s. At least 1/3rd were black.

We really need immigration reform and pass laws with real teeth that stand on the necks of those that hire illegals and gives out felonies and prison time.

I feel the same way about the Vikings, especially the elimination of the Red Eagle custom.

Forum List

Back