Civil War II is it on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Just wondering, anyone here with any idea?
  2. I don't want to conject too much, or answer my own threads question, but does anyone here know?
  3. Please be candid.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We have no fear of civil war so long as nut jobs still have access to their stash of Prozac and oxycontin.

Not yet, take a chill pill.

I'd suggest fabricating some walkie-talkies. Or buying some from Walmart and modifying them to expand the frequencies.

Me? I got a couple of old-school Walkie Talkies that get everything.

Seek them out at yard sales.

All you need is a couple of resistors.

Sorry bout that,

Not yet, take a chill pill.

I'd suggest fabricating some walkie-talkies. Or buying some from Walmart and modifying them to expand the frequencies.

Me? I got a couple of old-school Walkie Talkies that get everything.

Seek them out at yard sales.

All you need is a couple of resistors.

1. Would not a AR15 be better?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It won't happen. The conservatives talk a good game but when it gets right down to it they will just sit at home and polish their guns, fearfully peering out from behind closed shades while they mutter to themselves about situational awareness.

There will be no civil war.

I mean, I understand that it's an Extremist's Wet Dream (Left OR Right) and all that, but...

Not a snowball's chance in Hell...

The Republic and its Constitution and its People will hold the line...

Civil War?

Ain't gonna happen...

Right, tvaritch OP ???

Sorry bout that,

It won't happen. The conservatives talk a good game but when it gets right down to it they will just sit at home and polish their guns, fearfully peering out from behind closed shades while they mutter to themselves about situational awareness.

1. What if its already happening, and you are not aware?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. What if this next election doesn't go they way some think it will, will that be the breaking point?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. What if its already happening, and you are not aware?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It's not. I don't think it's something I would miss.

Isn't this about the 900th thread on this topic with the OP having started 850 of them?

Yes. It started. With the first change to the American Constitution. Fortunately for the masses... It actually has been, so far “Civil”...
When the veneer of civility wears through; many will be pining for the days of the Nazi Holocaust...

Sorry bout that,

1. I see all the trappings of Civil War II.
  2. Media blaming a good man for everything that happens bad or twisting good things to look bad and blaming a good man.
  3. Some noticed.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Lets be honest, Civil War II is upon us already.
  2. All we see is constant liberals killing innocent Americans.
  3. I could write a huge list.
  4. But I won't.
  5. What if something HUGE happens, could be another muslim act, but will that be enough to spark Civil War II ?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Just wondering, anyone here with any idea?
  2. I don't want to conject too much, or answer my own threads question, but does anyone here know?
  3. Please be candid.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The world is in a perpetual war whether they realize it or not.

It's always been this way.

Forum List

Back