*So When Is The Official Start Of This Civil War?*

Civil War II is it on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. I guess people won't face the deep dark pit of Civil War II, its too hard to face, and its obvious.
  2. Let the chips lay where they will.
  3. Might be a good time to arm up.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This war I expect to be more like guerrilla warfare.
  2. Not fought by military.
  3. Won't be the north against the south.
  4. No blue and grey coats with identifying hats.
  5. Be ready.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I guess people won't face the deep dark pit of Civil War II, its too hard to face, and its obvious.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You keep saying you’re sorry... Yet fail to rebut any response, or attempt to defend a position. The time for sorrow has passed. It’s time to commit.
What say you?

Sorry bout that,

1. This may very well be a political Civil War II .
  2. Voting rolls will be sought after in this case.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You keep saying you’re sorry... Yet fail to rebut any response, or attempt to defend a position. The time for sorrow has passed. It’s time to commit.
What say you?

1. This thread is to allow you to vent your anger and worries.
  2. Why not be honest and tell us what you feel and think down deep.
  3. I'm just the OP of a HUGE topic that really isn't about me its about America.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. America is in the balance.
  2. America is about to get really fragmented.
  3. This next election will prove me out.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This war if it indeed happens, will wipe off a huge section of Americans.
  2. And after the dust settles we should really take a look at bringing the Indian Brothers to the table of power.
  3. Its time we share power with the first settlers of this land.
  4. Make things right.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Seems this war will be all about politics on the surface, and at first.
  2. If it happens it will be launched by the liberals who will poke the Elephant the wrong way or in a way that is unforgivable and then boom, Civil War II.
  3. But then after a week will turn more into a racial war.
  4. Here is an interesting link or video that supports my inquiry:LEAKED VIDEO: Google Leadership's Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election | Breitbart
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Oh, it's started alright....when that piece of shit shot Scalise....one of these mutts throws a shot at the President and there is going to be a reaction the likes of which the left has never seen.....Kent State times ten thousand.

Oh, it's started alright....when that piece of shit shot Scalise....one of these mutts throws a shot at the President and there is going to be a reaction the likes of which the left has never seen.....Kent State times ten thousand.
laugh.gif~c200

Funny stuff. :21:

You will continue to abide by the Constitution of the United States and you will continue to obey its laws.

Guaranteed.

Not yet, take a chill pill.

I'd suggest fabricating some walkie-talkies. Or buying some from Walmart and modifying them to expand the frequencies.

Me? I got a couple of old-school Walkie Talkies that get everything.

Seek them out at yard sales.

All you need is a couple of resistors.

Does it matter if the resistors are male or female?

What are the battle Lines? Do you expect everyone in a Red State to root out their political opposition street by street, house by house? Will West Virginia invade Maryland? How many people, do you expect, will abandon everything they believe about America and join some redneck militia to fight Liberals?

I know that Trumpians have exchanged A,erican ideals for the ravings of a reality TV game show host, but their numbers amount to roughly 35% of the population. Are they pissed off enough, coupled with politically ignorant enough to commit mass murder in the name of that huckster buffoon?

What are the battle Lines? Do you expect everyone in a Red State to root out their political opposition street by street, house by house? Will West Virginia invade Maryland? How many people, do you expect, will abandon everything they believe about America and join some redneck militia to fight Liberals?

I know that Trumpians have exchanged A,erican ideals for the ravings of a reality TV game show host, but their numbers amount to roughly 35% of the population. Are they pissed off enough, coupled with politically ignorant enough to commit mass murder in the name of that huckster buffoon?

Think of it as self defense.

laugh.gif~c200

Funny stuff. :21:

You will continue to abide by the Constitution of the United States and you will continue to obey its laws.

Guaranteed.

Of course I will...and I'll also stay true to the oath I took over 50 years ago to protect the Constitution from enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC....the two concepts dovetail nicely.

Forum List

Back