*So When Is The Official Start Of This Civil War?*

Civil War II is it on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are the battle Lines? Do you expect everyone in a Red State to root out their political opposition street by street, house by house? Will West Virginia invade Maryland? How many people, do you expect, will abandon everything they believe about America and join some redneck militia to fight Liberals?

I know that Trumpians have exchanged A,erican ideals for the ravings of a reality TV game show host, but their numbers amount to roughly 35% of the population. Are they pissed off enough, coupled with politically ignorant enough to commit mass murder in the name of that huckster buffoon?

Think of it as self defense.
Think of it as mob violence.

Sorry bout that,

What are the battle Lines? Do you expect everyone in a Red State to root out their political opposition street by street, house by house? Will West Virginia invade Maryland? How many people, do you expect, will abandon everything they believe about America and join some redneck militia to fight Liberals?

I know that Trumpians have exchanged A,erican ideals for the ravings of a reality TV game show host, but their numbers amount to roughly 35% of the population. Are they pissed off enough, coupled with politically ignorant enough to commit mass murder in the name of that huckster buffoon?

1. If , or when its kicked off I do expect that liberals will be targeted.
  2. And liberals will start it, but Republicans will finish it AGAIN!.
  3. Civil War II , may not be as far away as you think.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If , or when its kicked off I do expect that liberals will be targeted.
  2. And liberals will start it, but Republicans will finish it AGAIN!.
  3. Civil War II , may not be as far away as you think.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Well, you guys have the guns. And you guys know how to build bombs of fertilizer and diesel fuel. And you guys know how to play army in your campy little militia groups. So, no. Liberals won't start it. We have not consumed all that Trumpian kool-aide. We Linerals live where higher education takes place. Where there are concert halls and museums and live theater. We don't live where demolition derbies and professional wrestling are considered high culture. We don't think of camouflage as a color scheme.

I highly doubt there will be a Civil War. But, since were on the topic… guess who has all of the guns?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh, it's started alright....when that piece of shit shot Scalise....one of these mutts throws a shot at the President and there is going to be a reaction the likes of which the left has never seen.....Kent State times ten thousand.
laugh.gif~c200

Funny stuff. :21:

You will continue to abide by the Constitution of the United States and you will continue to obey its laws.

Guaranteed.

Of course I will...and I'll also stay true to the oath I took over 50 years ago to protect the Constitution from enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC....the two concepts dovetail nicely.
I took the same oath, and it has no expiration date...

I highly doubt there will be a Civil War. But, since were on the topic… guess who has all of the guns?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Heh heeee. Buttercup wins the thread.

Not sure everyone will understand what you mean by that, though. They don't want to take the AR-15 from us for nothing.

Sorry bout that,

1. This war if it indeed happens, will wipe off a huge section of Americans.
  2. And after the dust settles we should really take a look at bringing the Indian Brothers to the table of power.
  3. Its time we share power with the first settlers of this land.
  4. Make things right.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dude, are you some kind of Russian shill, trying to sow discord in America? STFU already.

Not yet, take a chill pill.

I'd suggest fabricating some walkie-talkies. Or buying some from Walmart and modifying them to expand the frequencies.

Me? I got a couple of old-school Walkie Talkies that get everything.

Seek them out at yard sales.

All you need is a couple of resistors.

Does it matter if the resistors are male or female?

:rolleyes:

Sorry bout that,

1. Civil War II is on the horizon.
  2. Be ready.
  3. One thing should tell you is how the media spins everything happening against the President.
  4. They are preparing the masses for something.
  5. Just what I will leave you guessing.
  6. But it will be the Presidents fault.
  7. As far as the media is concerned.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This election will be critical on how America goes forward, or implodes, or implodes and goes forward...
  2. You heard it here first.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back