So where did Trump phuck up?

Yeah? Do something for me... Click here, just a google link and pick a state. Your state, any state... I don't care which one. I want you to tell me you want the blue to make the decisions for the red parts here with a straight face... Because I won't be trying to insult you when I call you stupid... It's just going to be a point of fact.

You are not in come castle (large city) who gets to make decisions for hundreds of miles around you. There is a reason why it's this way with the electoral college.

The reason why we have an electoral college is the Founding Slave Rapists couldn't really come up with any way to pick a president that Geo. Washington would agree to before taking the job.

The EC was so fundementally flawed they replaced it by 1800.

Frankly, I'm kind of tired of the inbred, bible thumping morons in the Red states picking my pocket because they have outsized influence.

I think had the pandemic not happened and the resulting delusional response of Trump who was all over the place on the issue he would have won and probably big.

The economy was going well and I do think BLM and the ever more extreme demands being made, defund the police, toppling of statues, even Grant, and calls to remove even Lincoln, cities our of control, the riots hurt the Democrats.

We saw Trumps over all popular vote increase significantly it is just Biden's vote increased even more.

I think the pandemic still raging in the US and Trump's delusional statements about it being on the way out, turning the corner about to vanish, not really be serious about the science and denigrating experts cost him a lot of white female suburban and elderly votes in critical states that he won last time.

The reason why we have an electoral college is the Founding Slave Rapists couldn't really come up with any way to pick a president that Geo. Washington would agree to before taking the job.

Frankly, I'm kind of tired of the inbred, bible thumping morons in the Red states picking my pocket because they have outsized influence.
I don't think you realize that if you do away with the EC that all those bible thumping morons know where to go to get rid of the problem. It's very easy to see. You do not want a civil war.

Let’s pretend there’s no Covid and no voter fraud.
Where did he come up short?
Did he get enough accomplished in his first two years with a Republican House and Senate?
Did he build enough wall fast enough?
Did he phuck up by not pushing hard enough to end DACA?
After John McShitstain voted down Trump Care why didn’t he promptly roll out another version?
The minute he decided to be president for just 30% of the country. He figured since his xenophobic hyperbole got him elected once it would again..he guessed wrong.

“xenophobic hyperbole”?
Is it xenophobic to impose law and protect Americans from the filth of Mexico?
I’m pretty sure good real Americans don’t see it that way.

I don't think you realize that if you do away with the EC that all those bible thumping morons know where to go to get rid of the problem. It's very easy to see. You do not want a civil war.

Again, these guys don't worry me.

1604794483654.png

1604794512835.png

1604794535504.png

Again, these guys don't worry me.

View attachment 412846
View attachment 412848
View attachment 412850
You should. I could throw up some liberal pictures of purple haired lipstick wearing heshe's and say they don't scare me. But that's not really what we are talking about.

Did he get enough accomplished in his first two years with a Republican House and Senate?
After John McShitstain voted down Trump Care why didn’t he promptly roll out another version?
The minute he decided to be president for just 30% of the country. He figured since his xenophobic hyperbole got him elected once it would again..he guessed wrong.
Lowest Black unemployment in US history and you've got shit for brains.

If he acted like a sensible adult, he likely would have won.
As opposed to speaking in tongues.
You know full well they're hoping for the reparations that Harris said isn't coming.

Trump attracts idiots like you.

Enjoy the next four years.
We aren't letting 1933 happen in America. You forgot to take our guns and pack the courts first, before you pulled a massive election fraud attempt.
1604795225836.png

1604795242897.png

You know full well they're hoping for the reparations that Harris said isn't coming.

Elaborate where Biden has accomplished anything of significance in 47 years?
And yes, I know many people in the Hood who are waiting for Reparations and are not the descendants of slaves.
Perhaps you hang out with too many Honkys.

Yeah? Do something for me... Click here, just a google link and pick a state. Your state, any state... I don't care which one. I want you to tell me you want the blue to make the decisions for the red parts here with a straight face... Because I won't be trying to insult you when I call you stupid... It's just going to be a point of fact.

You are not in come castle (large city) who gets to make decisions for hundreds of miles around you. There is a reason why it's this way with the electoral college.

Don't forget all the tax write offs of all kinds the people in blue areas use to steal from the real producers in America in the red areas. They just don't want to pay their fair share in such beautiful utopia shang ri las.

Don't forget all the tax write offs of all kinds the people in blue areas use to steal from the real producers in America in the red areas. They just don't want to pay their fair share in such beautiful utopia shang ri las.
Joe loves Asian pussy...end of discussion.

And yes, I know many people in the Hood who are waiting for Reparations and are not the descendants of slaves.

I don't care what you think of Biden. You're an idiot and he's going to be your president.

Sucks for you huh?

We aren't letting 1933 happen in America. You forgot to take our guns and pack the courts first, before you pulled a massive election fraud attempt.
View attachment 412864
View attachment 412865

And another idiot. How about the 2020 election huh?

Sucks for you.

I don't care what you think of Biden. You're an idiot and he's going to be your president.

Sucks for you huh?
It won't suck for me.
It will suck for many Americans if Biden does not keep to his "Hire American, Buy American" Platform.
Of course, anyone other than Trump will sell out America as they have been doing since Reagan.

Covid.

God opened a window and sent Covid.

Donny failed.

Forum List

Back