So where is the evidence that farook and malik were the san bernardino shooters?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
They were not found at the scene. The cops went to a house where a black SUV was parked and killed them. Where is the tie-in to them and the shooting?

Incidentally, this December 3 NBC timeline of the event indicates the shooters were dressed as soldiers

Here's How the San Bernardino Massacre Unfolded

1:05 p.m.
Police confirm at least three people were killed. Reports come out from family members of survivors who say the shooters were wearing "military-style" attire

They look like patsies to me.

Last edited:
Wanna know where the pictures of the dead bitch are. See the dead bastard but not the whore wife of his. And where's the victims' photos. Afraid if the public see them we might get upset? Damn right! That's why we should see them. Lest time minimizes the rage.

They were not found at the scene. The cops went to a house where a black SUV was parked and killed them. Where is the tie-in to them and the shooting?

Incidentally, this December 3 NBC timeline of the event indicates the shooters were dressed as soldiers

Police confirm at least three people were killed. Reports come out from family members of survivors who say the shooters were wearing "military-style" attire

And just what, exactly, would be the purpose in that?

Keep googling crime scene photos san bernardino but all I see are smiling live people photos. Where's the actual police and FBI crime scene photos of dead bloody bodies? All for respecting the dead but when time has people going back to their daily routines not caring as much think a reminder in their faces is a good idea.

OMG!

Well seeing the Congress is held by the GOP the possibility of President Obama getting a law passed that would confiscate your firearms is impossible.

The law he want will not be passed nor consider by the House so why so much worry about such laws?

Ohmagawd! I knew this was coming! Idiots creeping out from under the sideboards.

Rich. :ahole-1:

OMG!
Well seeing the Congress is held by the GOP the possibility of President Obama getting a law passed that would confiscate your firearms is impossible.

Congress?? HAHAHA. Obozo just writes any law he wants and calls it an executve order and that's that.

OMG!

Congress?? HAHAHA. Obozo just writes any law he wants and calls it an executve order and that's that.

Yeah, and yet he has not confiscated your guns, so again not happening!

Forum List

Back