So Where's the Public Outrage and Front Page Stories?

For 200+ years White men have been placed 10 yards away from the finish line? No. They proceeeded around the track through perseverance and hard work like every American should. I do not recall an affirmative action plan for poor whites from 1600's until 1930's. What happend in between? They just sat in lawn chairs and drank sweet tea? Again, more whining and excuse making. Government is not the answer to our problems.
:rofl:

What do you call slavery, Jim Crow, Homesteading acts, and Welfare?

Last edited:
You and your neg can suck it pogo.:fu:

How are those anger issues coming alone, or are they going again?

LOL....

Now, back to the OP:

Ahem....

If you only knew how sweet I have it you wouldnt ask me about anger issues.
At this point in my life unless the gov decides to seize all assets I could live to be 150 and I wouldnt have a care in the world. So that would give me over a hundred years of high liven. I'm here to complain about injustice. Not my happiness.
So you,along with pogo can suck it.

giggle.gif

You and your neg can suck it pogo.:fu:

LOL....

Now, back to the OP:

Ahem....

At this point in my life unless the gov decides to seize all assets I could live to be 150 and I wouldnt have a care in the world. So that would give me over a hundred years of high liven. I'm here to complain about injustice. Not my happiness.

We totally believe you. No for real. Honest. :lol:

After growing up in world dominated by blacks, I saw how racist Blacks can be, and how kind they are. But I saw how just blind blacks can be to their own hate or the truth. I never voted for Obama. Just because.

Last edited:
The better question, why are you infatuated with Al Sharpton. Why do you put him on such a pedestal and take him so seriously? Sharpton is insignificant, but the way you portray him, you would think he were the king of the world.

Ummm, excuse me, but she's asking a legitimate question. If you want fair treatment then it has to go both ways. If you give him a pass then EVERYBODY gets a pass.

The better question, why are you infatuated with Al Sharpton. Why do you put him on such a pedestal and take him so seriously? Sharpton is insignificant, but the way you portray him, you would think he were the king of the world.

Ummm, excuse me, but she's asking a legitimate question. If you want fair treatment then it has to go both ways. If you give him a pass then EVERYBODY gets a pass.

Bullshit. What pass has he gotten. He has been called out a number of times by conservative AND mainstream media...not to mention being the main argument in every thread for pseudo-conservatives on this forum. Then, if blacks don't raise hell about Sharpton, you have the audacity to attack all blacks. But when white racists spew their nonsense, nothing is said and that is okay.

Why is it that we have to condemn an insignificant Sharpton (who is not the spokesman for blacks) but white racism doesn't have to be condemned.

Of course, I have been asking that question non-stop in this thread...no one has answered.

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

LOL....

Now, back to the OP:

Ahem....

Don't give a fuck.

Hey, if people want to boycott MSNBC for employing Sharpton, or MSNBC fires him for his remarks, or anything of that nature, I'm fine with it. I didn't get Sterling fired, I'm not keeping Sharpton employed.

There is a lot of difference between the owner of an NBA team and a media talking head like Sharpton, though. I don't think they are good situations to compare; better to use Limbaugh getting fired for his comments about McNabb or something along those lines IMO.

I do think there is a bit of a double standard in the media, and perhaps in society in general, regarding race. I think that, as a nation, we have been adjusting our views about race for quite a while and have not yet quite settled into a static mindset. What is or is not acceptable is still somewhat fluid.

Bullshit. What pass has he gotten. He has been called out a number of times by conservative AND mainstream media...not to mention being the main argument in every thread for pseudo-conservatives on this forum. Then, if blacks don't raise hell about Sharpton, you have the audacity to attack all blacks. But when white racists spew their nonsense, nothing is said and that is okay.

Why is it that we have to condemn an insignificant Sharpton (who is not the spokesman for blacks) but white racism doesn't have to be condemned.

Of course, I have been asking that question non-stop in this thread...no one has answered.

Oh golly jeez, he's been "called out" a bunch of times. Boy, I bet that hurt. How about the poor guy he tried to railroad in the Tawana Brawley case? Whatever happened to good old Al after that? Oh yeah....nothing.

This asshole has been spewing racist anti semitic bullshit for DECADES and now he's a presenter on MSNBC. Fuck you and your bullshit double fucking standard. You either punish racism equally, or you don't punish it at all.

Oh golly jeez, he's been "called out" a bunch of times. Boy, I bet that hurt. How about the poor guy he tried to railroad in the Tawana Brawley case? Whatever happened to good old Al after that? Oh yeah....nothing.

This asshole has been spewing racist anti semitic bullshit for DECADES and now he's a presenter on MSNBC. Fuck you and your bullshit double fucking standard. You either punish racism equally, or you don't punish it at all.
I see you and your ilk choose to not punish it at all. No double standard, I have openly stated Sharpton is an idiot and anti-semite. I don't watch MSNBC or support him in any manner.

But again, if blacks have to call out Sharpton, why don't you and your ilk call out the racist posters on this forum. Surprisingly, no one has the balls to answer that question. Its easier to attack the black racist but defend the white racist. What a bunch of hypocrites!

You gonna answer the question or are you trying not to ruin the reputation of this site as being a hate site.

Hey, if people want to boycott MSNBC for employing Sharpton, or MSNBC fires him for his remarks, or anything of that nature, I'm fine with it. I didn't get Sterling fired, I'm not keeping Sharpton employed.

There is a lot of difference between the owner of an NBA team and a media talking head like Sharpton, though. I don't think they are good situations to compare; better to use Limbaugh getting fired for his comments about McNabb or something along those lines IMO.

I do think there is a bit of a double standard in the media, and perhaps in society in general, regarding race. I think that, as a nation, we have been adjusting our views about race for quite a while and have not yet quite settled into a static mindset. What is or is not acceptable is still somewhat fluid.

I'll just make the point again, mass media doesn't judge (or care) who's right or wrong, any more than it cares about what a legitimate story is. It only cares about what sells. If Donald Sterling, whatever his name is, gets more attention, it's because the story sells. And because we don't already have a legacy of Donald Sterling racist quotes, which if we did would negatively impact "sales".

Mass media told us Michael Jackson's death and countless missing white girls were legitimate stories too. Doesn't mean they were. Mass media told us by implication that Ronald Reagan freed the Iran hostages -- just because that story would sell better than the real one. So anyone looking for public mores to be defined by mass media is just plain looking in the wrong place.

What exactly is your point here? What do you want to happen?
Seen anyone at all defending Al Sharpton? I haven't.

What exactly is your point here? What do you want to happen?
Seen anyone at all defending Al Sharpton? I haven't.

I don't think anyone has been defending Sharpton. That is what is so puzzling...such vitriol when everyone agrees Sharpton is an idiot.

I truly believe these fuckwads think Al Sharpton is the voice of all blacks. What a bunch of ignorant bastards.

Meanwhile, Koshercunt calls all blacks imbeciles and she is praised...talk about a double standard! But no one will address that question...they just want to attack anyone who doesn't think Sharpton is the King of all blacks.

Don't give a fuck.

I could tell by how hard you were trying to convince everyone. :lol:

Forum List

Back