So Where's the Public Outrage and Front Page Stories?

I don't see a huge double standard. I asked this many times but no answer. WHAT DO YOU WANT DONE?

Should we lynch him? I mean, everyone here agrees that Sharpton is an idiot, yet that is not good enough...for whatever reason.

Besides, you can't have an honest discussion on this forum...and if that is what you wanted, you would have put this in the CDZ

What I wanted was an adult discussion on the topic. But you're probably right. Isn't going to happen and I'm on a fool's errand to even try. So ya'll have fun. I'll just unsubscribe and find something else to do. Have a good evening.

And you still haven't told us, what do you want done? I don't understand why you can't answer that simple question.

Obvious you want a specific answer and not a discussion.

Seems we asked both Foxfyre and Westwall that question, and they both ran away.

No pleasin' some people.

What I wanted was an adult discussion on the topic. But you're probably right. Isn't going to happen and I'm on a fool's errand to even try. So ya'll have fun. I'll just unsubscribe and find something else to do. Have a good evening.

And you still haven't told us, what do you want done? I don't understand why you can't answer that simple question.

Obvious you want a specific answer and not a discussion.

Seems we asked both Foxfyre and Westwall that question, and they both ran away.

No pleasin' some people.

They haven't answered any questions. They just want a good ol' fashioned lynching, nothing less.

Was Sterlings quote any more offensive than Sharpton's? Perhaps, good old Al should lose his National Action Network, and all tax exempt status! After all they basically took away a basketball franchise from a man that made a remark IN PRIVATE, and Sharpton's remarks were anything but private.

Bullshit. What pass has he gotten. He has been called out a number of times by conservative AND mainstream media...not to mention being the main argument in every thread for pseudo-conservatives on this forum. Then, if blacks don't raise hell about Sharpton, you have the audacity to attack all blacks. But when white racists spew their nonsense, nothing is said and that is okay.

Why is it that we have to condemn an insignificant Sharpton (who is not the spokesman for blacks) but white racism doesn't have to be condemned.

Of course, I have been asking that question non-stop in this thread...no one has answered.

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Oh golly jeez, he's been "called out" a bunch of times. Boy, I bet that hurt. How about the poor guy he tried to railroad in the Tawana Brawley case? Whatever happened to good old Al after that? Oh yeah....nothing.

This asshole has been spewing racist anti semitic bullshit for DECADES and now he's a presenter on MSNBC. Fuck you and your bullshit double fucking standard. You either punish racism equally, or you don't punish it at all.
I see you and your ilk choose to not punish it at all. No double standard, I have openly stated Sharpton is an idiot and anti-semite. I don't watch MSNBC or support him in any manner.

But again, if blacks have to call out Sharpton, why don't you and your ilk call out the racist posters on this forum. Surprisingly, no one has the balls to answer that question. Its easier to attack the black racist but defend the white racist. What a bunch of hypocrites!

You gonna answer the question or are you trying not to ruin the reputation of this site as being a hate site.

I do all the time. As a Moderator I have to deal with shitspeeders and tank and all the rest of the ignorant twerps all the damned time. However, this forum is designed to be the most inclusive possible. We work diligently to maintain discourse and refrain from censorship. If your argument is good there's no need to muzzle the other guy, he damages himself everytime he opens his trap.

No one pays the racist idiots any attention except for the other racists, and no one will change their minds one iota. Thus it is up to us to change the minds of those who are on the fence. One of my happiest accomplishments was turning a youngster away from joining a neo Nazi group.

I debated his mentor for hours at a gun show and at the end of the talk the youngster asked me several very pointed questions which I was able to answer to his liking so he stopped following the Nazi's and is now a productive member of society.

THAT is what this forum is all about.

Was Sterlings quote any more offensive than Sharpton's? Perhaps, good old Al should lose his National Action Network, and all tax exempt status! After all they basically took away a basketball franchise from a man that made a remark IN PRIVATE, and Sharpton's remarks were anything but private.

Well contact the people that own his National Action Network and see what you can get accomplished.

Wouldn't that be government sanctioned censorship?

Bullshit. What pass has he gotten. He has been called out a number of times by conservative AND mainstream media...not to mention being the main argument in every thread for pseudo-conservatives on this forum. Then, if blacks don't raise hell about Sharpton, you have the audacity to attack all blacks. But when white racists spew their nonsense, nothing is said and that is okay.

Why is it that we have to condemn an insignificant Sharpton (who is not the spokesman for blacks) but white racism doesn't have to be condemned.

Of course, I have been asking that question non-stop in this thread...no one has answered.

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Oh golly jeez, he's been "called out" a bunch of times. Boy, I bet that hurt. How about the poor guy he tried to railroad in the Tawana Brawley case? Whatever happened to good old Al after that? Oh yeah....nothing.

This asshole has been spewing racist anti semitic bullshit for DECADES and now he's a presenter on MSNBC. Fuck you and your bullshit double fucking standard. You either punish racism equally, or you don't punish it at all.

What exactly is your point here? What do you want to happen?
Seen anyone at all defending Al Sharpton? I haven't.

Sharpton should have been charged with a crime, but the progressives protected and advanced him. That is my point. Until everyone agrees that all racist behavior should be treated the same, then no change will occur because the idiots out there will see the one guy getting away with it, especially if it's one who is in the media, and they will say to themselves, "well shit, if he can be that way then so can I".

Sharpton should have been charged with a crime, but the progressives protected and advanced him. That is my point. Until everyone agrees that all racist behavior should be treated the same, then no change will occur because the idiots out there will see the one guy getting away with it, especially if it's one who is in the media, and they will say to themselves, "well shit, if he can be that way then so can I".

Is it really racist behavior if it is in response to racism/a racist or is it just defending your ground?

I see you and your ilk choose to not punish it at all. No double standard, I have openly stated Sharpton is an idiot and anti-semite. I don't watch MSNBC or support him in any manner.

But again, if blacks have to call out Sharpton, why don't you and your ilk call out the racist posters on this forum. Surprisingly, no one has the balls to answer that question. Its easier to attack the black racist but defend the white racist. What a bunch of hypocrites!

You gonna answer the question or are you trying not to ruin the reputation of this site as being a hate site.

I do all the time. As a Moderator I have to deal with shitspeeders and tank and all the rest of the ignorant twerps all the damned time. However, this forum is designed to be the most inclusive possible. We work diligently to maintain discourse and refrain from censorship. If your argument is good there's no need to muzzle the other guy, he damages himself everytime he opens his trap.

No one pays the racist idiots any attention except for the other racists, and no one will change their minds one iota. Thus it is up to us to change the minds of those who are on the fence. One of my happiest accomplishments was turning a youngster away from joining a neo Nazi group.

I debated his mentor for hours at a gun show and at the end of the talk the youngster asked me several very pointed questions which I was able to answer to his liking so he stopped following the Nazi's and is now a productive member of society.

And that is a bunch of bullshit. Not once have I seen you or your ilk publicly condemn the pussy brigade...NOT ONCE!

Thus the double standard...there is no need to condemn the white racists but if a black person doesn't condemn a black racist then all hell breaks loose.

Talk about double standard...what fucking nonsense. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding?

Well contact the people that own his National Action Network and see what you can get accomplished.

Unfortunately race hustling blacks have that protective coating that makes most of what they say fall on the floor, and NOT PERSUED as someone whites remarks would be by the MSM....but even you knew that.

Okay kids, could we take the school yard insults and the food fight to the basement or something before this thread gets bounced there? I really would appreciate it. I really would like to focus on why Al Sharpton gets a pass on racist remarks when nobody else does.

Where exactly is this "pass" Foxy? Has anyone found it yet?

Stirling is losing his team, what's happened to Sharpton? Sharpton falsely accused an innocent man of a terrible crime and NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM. Are you blind?

What crime? Thoughtcrime?

And that is a bunch of bullshit. Not once have I seen you or your ilk publicly condemn the pussy brigade...NOT ONCE!

Thus the double standard...there is no need to condemn the white racists but if a black person doesn't condemn a black racist then all hell breaks loose.

Talk about double standard...what fucking nonsense. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding?

Then you are deaf as well as blind and I have no use for someone who is intellectually dishonest. You're just as bad as shitspeeders.

Inciting a riot and an accessory to murder for the Harlem riot and killing of a Jewish merchant in the 1990's! Idiot!

Then you are deaf as well as blind and I have no use for someone who is intellectually dishonest. You're just as bad as shitspeeders.

Show me where you have publicly condemned the pussy brigade for their racist nonsense. I haven't seen it. If I am wrong, I will readily admit that I am wrong. But I have NEVER seen you or those who demand we lynch sharpton EVER condemn or attack the many resident racists who continually spew their hatred on this forum. NOT ONCE!

What crime was it when he was falsely accusing Pagones of being one of six white men who allegedly raped Tawana Brawley? Conspiracy jumps to mind...that's a felony, what other crimes did he commit that he has never had to answer for?

Show me where you have publicly condemned the pussy brigade for their racist nonsense. I haven't seen it. If I am wrong, I will readily admit that I am wrong. But I have NEVER seen you or those who demand we lynch sharpton EVER condemn or attack the many resident racists who continually spew their hatred on this forum. NOT ONCE!

Dude, I make hundreds of posts, you really think I can dredge one up at a moments notice/ get real. I have personally attacked shitspeeders in at least one thread THAT YOU WERE INVOLVED IN! You go find that thread and I will happily accept your mea culpa..

Unfortunately race hustling blacks have that protective coating that makes most of what they say fall on the floor, and NOT PERSUED as someone whites remarks would be by the MSM....but even you knew that.

So as usual you are all talk and no action?

Dude, I make hundreds of posts, you really think I can dredge one up at a moments notice/ get real. I have personally attacked shitspeeders in at least one thread THAT YOU WERE INVOLVED IN! You go find that thread and I will happily accept your mea culpa..

didn't think so

didn't think so

You have ONE TWENTIETH of my posts, it will be a lot easier for you to find the thread that we shared than me guy. As I said I remember it funny that you can't.

Forum List

Back