So Where's the Public Outrage and Front Page Stories?

Sharpton should have been charged with a crime, but the progressives protected and advanced him. That is my point. Until everyone agrees that all racist behavior should be treated the same, then no change will occur because the idiots out there will see the one guy getting away with it, especially if it's one who is in the media, and they will say to themselves, "well shit, if he can be that way then so can I".

What crime? Thoughtcrime?

What crime was it when he was falsely accusing Pagones of being one of six white men who allegedly raped Tawana Brawley? Conspiracy jumps to mind...that's a felony, what other crimes did he commit that he has never had to answer for?

Uh -- I'm asking you. It's your idea that he should be charged with a crime, not mine. :lol:

No, that's not what "conspiracy" means; he would have to conspire with other people to do something illegal. It's a false accusation, but Sharpton is (thankfully) not a LEO so he can't charge somebody with a crime. Without looking at the details the guy might have a case for slander but that would be a civil suit, not a crime.

Well contact the people that own his National Action Network and see what you can get accomplished.

Unfortunately race hustling blacks have that protective coating that makes most of what they say fall on the floor, and NOT PERSUED as someone whites remarks would be by the MSM....but even you knew that.

So as usual you are all talk and no action?

Why, you need someone to hit you between your eyes to get your attention? But denial is one of the attributes of a subversive!

Dude, I make hundreds of posts, you really think I can dredge one up at a moments notice/ get real. I have personally attacked shitspeeders in at least one thread THAT YOU WERE INVOLVED IN! You go find that thread and I will happily accept your mea culpa..

didn't think so

You have ONE TWENTIETH of my posts, it will be a lot easier for you to find the thread that we shared than me guy. As I said I remember it funny that you can't.

Yeah, I am going to look for a needle in a haystack looking for the one time you *might* have condemned a white racist for spewing racist nonsense. lol...you are the one claiming you do it all the time.

What crime? Thoughtcrime?

What crime was it when he was falsely accusing Pagones of being one of six white men who allegedly raped Tawana Brawley? Conspiracy jumps to mind...that's a felony, what other crimes did he commit that he has never had to answer for?

Uh -- I'm asking you. It's your idea that he should be charged with a crime, not mine. :lol:

No, that's not what "conspiracy" means; he would have to conspire with other people to do something illegal. It's a false accusation, but Sharpton is (thankfully) not a LEO so he can't charge somebody with a crime. Without looking at the details the guy might have a case for slander but that would be a civil suit, not a crime.

He did. He conspired with Tawana, or does she not count? C'mon Pogo, it only takes two to tango. It is too late to do anything to him for that. I just find it amusing that here we have a guy who is a anti-semite, who committed a well known crime, and progressives think that the bastard is talk show material.

Really makes the rest of us not question why MSNBC is in the toilet rating wise. Those sorts of decisions reinforce the opinion that progressives are idiots.

didn't think so

You have ONE TWENTIETH of my posts, it will be a lot easier for you to find the thread that we shared than me guy. As I said I remember it funny that you can't.

Yeah, I am going to look for a needle in a haystack looking for the one time you *might* have condemned a white racist for spewing racist nonsense. lol...you are the one claiming you do it all the time.

Here's ONE of the PMs I sent you. We exchanged three on 4-20-2014 Go find the thread that we were involved in....

No Nutz, this site is not Stormfront. They protect idiots like this while we allow you the pleasure of ridiculing and refuting their BS. Which is being done quite handily. Instead of protecting the imbecile you should be enjoying yourself blowing holes in his stupid arguments. Something you would never get to do on Stormfront.

Unfortunately race hustling blacks have that protective coating that makes most of what they say fall on the floor, and NOT PERSUED as someone whites remarks would be by the MSM....but even you knew that.

Why, you need someone to hit you between your eyes to get your attention? But denial is one of the attributes of a subversive!

Make sense guy. If he is doing something, go protest. If you don't you are only whining. All talk and no action.

Here's ONE of the PMs I sent you. We exchanged three on 4-20-2014 Go find the thread that we were involved in....

No Nutz, this site is not Stormfront. They protect idiots like this while we allow you the pleasure of ridiculing and refuting their BS. Which is being done quite handily. Instead of protecting the imbecile you should be enjoying yourself blowing holes in his stupid arguments. Something you would never get to do on Stormfront.

Sure okay...isn't it against the rules to share PM's without permission?

LOL, irrelevant...at any rate, can't find it.

"Burn the Jew Store Down"

On Friday, December 8, at 10:12 a.m., Roland James Smith, Jr., 51, a Harlem resident with a criminal record going back 30 years, walked into Freddy's Fashion Mart, a Jewish-owned clothing store at 272 West 125th Street, pulled out a gun, ordered all the black customers to leave, spilled paint thinner on several bins of clothing and set them on fire -- a fire that resulted in killing 8 people including Smith.

Smith had been part of a group of picketers, led by Al Sharpton , head of the National Action Network and Morris Powell , leader of the 125th Street Vendor's Association, who had been protesting the eviction of Sikhulu Shange, owner of the Record Shack who was subletting from Fred Harari, the Jewish owner of Freddy's.

The picketing, which had gone on for months, had led Harari to seek relief with the State Supreme Court. In papers filed just one day before the fire, he said, "Recently, the protesters have made motions of striking a match and throwing it on outside clothing displays or in the doorway of the store." An affidavit by Kareem Brunner, a black security guard killed in the blaze, said that he had been called a "cracker lover" and "would get mine as a traitor [to the black race]." Brunner, was the only black that Smith did not order out of the store before setting it afire.
...a particularly vicious demonstrator called Shabazz would force his way into the store, pushing Brodsky aside and shout "I will be back to burn the Jew store down -- burn, burn, burn." .....

JewishPost.com - MASSACRE AT FREDDY'S IN HARLEM: FIRE FUELED BY ANTI-SEMITISM KILLS 8

Make sense guy. If he is doing something, go protest. If you don't you are only whining. All talk and no action.

That's what you do on a forum....perhaps you should know that, but again, there's that IQ problem of yours.

It's against the rules for me to share one of YOURS, not mine. So long as there is no personal info it is fair game. And here you go calling me a liar, I present you with a clue on how to find it and you run away from it.

Got it. You don't want to find out you're wrong. I understand. When you grow up a little more and can take the hit to your ego let me know.

It's against the rules for me to share one of YOURS, not mine. So long as there is no personal info it is fair game. And here you go calling me a liar, I present you with a clue on how to find it and you run away from it.

Got it. You don't want to find out you're wrong. I understand. When you grow up a little more and can take the hit to your ego let me know.

nope, cant find it

He did. He conspired with Tawana, or does she not count? C'mon Pogo, it only takes two to tango. It is too late to do anything to him for that. I just find it amusing that here we have a guy who is a anti-semite, who committed a well known crime, and progressives think that the bastard is talk show material.

Really makes the rest of us not question why MSNBC is in the toilet rating wise. Those sorts of decisions reinforce the opinion that progressives are idiots.

Sharpton was only guilty of defamation not conspiracy. That in itself is really just a judgement call as Tawana has never said it did not happen. A court decided against her. You cant convict someone of conspiracy unless you can prove it.

http://www.sott.net/article/264726-I-m-not-a-liar-Tawana-Brawley-stands-by-her-account-of-kidnap-rape-by-6-white-men-in-1987

The 25-year-old woman, whose claims of being kidnapped and raped by six white men in 1987 were later deemed a hoax by a grand jury, did not waver from her original story. "If I did that, it would be like saying it didn't happen. And it did," Brawley said. "For 10 years, they've been lying to you. . . . You should know that the hoax was pulled on you."

Last edited:

That's what you do on a forum....perhaps you should know that, but again, there's that IQ problem of yours.

I know thats what you do on a forum. Thats why I told you to contact the people that own his Network. Thats the action you need to do. If you dont then you are just all talk on a forum.

Well douche bag I'm just trying to set you dumb fucks straight. What you believe is no concern of mine. Learn what being a conservative is all about and you wont have to live life in poverty. Seriously it's not that hard. Apply yourself.

Apparently it's about calling people "douche bags" and "dumb fucks" and telling them "suck it" when you can't think of an argument, and then posting fantasies about how much money you think you have, which of course becomes true the moment it hits the internets.

In other words it's apparently about hissyfits and delusions.

Think I'll pass.
Why do so many conservatives on this board assume that being a democrat means not having money? It's very odd because we all know the poorest states in the country are the reddest states. Very odd indeed

Because they are uninformed....all they do is watch Faux News and they still think Republican/conservatives are the wealthy in the country....:lol::lol:

Here's an article, written by a conservative....so let's see how many will claim it's not true.

From the, “you never hear about that from the media” file – Those “Evil, Rich People” that Democrats are always wailing about are actually – Democrats.

While I don’t agree in referring to rich people as “Evil”, Democrats are often making such accusations. But what most people don’t realize is that the Top 3 “richest” people in the country are all Democrats. This list includes: Bill Gates, Warren Buffett & Larry Ellison are all Democrats. Together, they are worth $126 Billion Dollars.

An analysis of the Top 20 Richest People in America (from Forbes Top 100) reveals that a full 60% are actually Democrats. Furthermore, if you look at it from a “family” point of view and not as individuals, that ratio widens even further to: 25% Republican / 75% Democrat.

(The purpose of this analysis is not who makes the most money, but where they contribute / by party affiliation. Obviously, people from the same family would tend to contribute to the same party.)

Analyzing the data takes us even further. Not only are there more Democrats in the Top 20 list, but those Democrats are a lot more stingy with their money when it comes to campaign contributions. Republicans coughed up $5.2 million while Democrats squirted out only $2.1 Million. These statistics would indicate that the more you have, the less you give to your political party.

Those ?Evil, Rich People? ? are Democrats | New American Gazette

He did. He conspired with Tawana, or does she not count?

Did he conspire with her to charge an innocent man with a crime, is that it?
I don't know the details, I'm asking. If so it seems to me it would depend on how he did that, because again, Sharpton is not a LEO. He can't charge anybody with a crime.

C'mon Pogo, it only takes two to tango. It is too late to do anything to him for that. I just find it amusing that here we have a guy who is a anti-semite, who committed a well known crime, and progressives think that the bastard is talk show material.

Now you're falling back on your label fantasy, which means you've given up the argument. I've never in my life called myself a "progressive", have YET to hear anyone define what that means, and nor did I have any part in hiring Sharpton for MSNBC. You must think we all live in the same boarding house and have regular meetings on how we're all going to proceed as a monolithic unit, not that that would be a blatant fallacy or anything... :eusa_whistle:

I know thats what you do on a forum. Thats why I told you to contact the people that own his Network. Thats the action you need to do. If you dont then you are just all talk on a forum.

Talk is what you do on a forum, or do you do something different...please let us know, if not a degenerate act, that you can keep to yourself!

No Posting contents of PMs without permission from the sender. A Rep Comment is Not considered a PM. Responses to a Rep comment are considered PM's.

must be good to be the mod and interpret rules as you please

Talk is what you do on a forum, or do you do something different...please let us know, if not a degenerate act, that you can keep to yourself!

Im not the one calling for Sharpton to lose his network. You are doing that. Lets see some action. Report back and let us know what happens.

Im not the one calling for Sharpton to lose his network. You are doing that. Lets see some action. Report back and let us know what happens.

PERHAPS you should learn to read instead of putting words into someone else's mouth... but a common occurrence with those 2 digit IQ'd fools!

Was Sterlings quote any more offensive than Sharpton's? Perhaps, good old Al should lose his National Action Network, and all tax exempt status! After all they basically took away a basketball franchise from a man that made a remark IN PRIVATE, and Sharpton's remarks were anything but private.

So easy putting you in a box!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Apparently it's about calling people "douche bags" and "dumb fucks" and telling them "suck it" when you can't think of an argument, and then posting fantasies about how much money you think you have, which of course becomes true the moment it hits the internets.

In other words it's apparently about hissyfits and delusions.

Think I'll pass.
Why do so many conservatives on this board assume that being a democrat means not having money? It's very odd because we all know the poorest states in the country are the reddest states. Very odd indeed

Because they are uninformed....all they do is watch Faux News and they still think Republican/conservatives are the wealthy in the country....:lol::lol:

Here's an article, written by a conservative....so let's see how many will claim it's not true.

From the, “you never hear about that from the media” file – Those “Evil, Rich People” that Democrats are always wailing about are actually – Democrats.

While I don’t agree in referring to rich people as “Evil”, Democrats are often making such accusations. But what most people don’t realize is that the Top 3 “richest” people in the country are all Democrats. This list includes: Bill Gates, Warren Buffett & Larry Ellison are all Democrats. Together, they are worth $126 Billion Dollars.

An analysis of the Top 20 Richest People in America (from Forbes Top 100) reveals that a full 60% are actually Democrats. Furthermore, if you look at it from a “family” point of view and not as individuals, that ratio widens even further to: 25% Republican / 75% Democrat.

(The purpose of this analysis is not who makes the most money, but where they contribute / by party affiliation. Obviously, people from the same family would tend to contribute to the same party.)

Analyzing the data takes us even further. Not only are there more Democrats in the Top 20 list, but those Democrats are a lot more stingy with their money when it comes to campaign contributions. Republicans coughed up $5.2 million while Democrats squirted out only $2.1 Million. These statistics would indicate that the more you have, the less you give to your political party.

Those ?Evil, Rich People? ? are Democrats | New American Gazette

And I would suggest that the reason democrats do not contribute to political campaigns to the degree conservatives do is because they do not want those in office to 'buy' the position but to win it in a fairly voted election. It is sickening to see American elections being bought.

Forum List

Back