So Where's the Public Outrage and Front Page Stories?

That guy on Shark Tank that owns that basketball team? He got in hot water too over something he said, then like a dumbass, he apologized. I damn sure wouldn't have.

He said something along the lines of "If I saw a kid late at night in a hoody coming towards me on the sidewalk, I would move to the other side of the street. If I saw a group of white tattooed guys on that side of the street, I would cross back over".

And he got flack. Why? Cuz truth hurts, thats why.

Of course not...subversive of the same feather, stay together! Perhaps you can decipher this for us? After all you probably have like minds also!

al-sharpton-resist-we-much.png

Of course you are all talk. Round up your posse and see what you can do. Otherwise you are weak with no backbone or commitment.

And what will you do about it, internet tough guy?... More bullshit since you've been verbally knocked down and bloodied? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Do about what? I have no problem with you lacking a backbone. I knew that the from your first post.

That guy on Shark Tank that owns that basketball team? He got in hot water too over something he said, then like a dumbass, he apologized. I damn sure wouldn't have.

He said something along the lines of "If I saw a kid late at night in a hoody coming towards me on the sidewalk, I would move to the other side of the street. If I saw a group of white tattooed guys on that side of the street, I would cross back over".

And he got flack. Why? Cuz truth hurts, thats why.

He apologized for the hoodie reference to the TM family. It was a classy thing for him to do. He didnt back down from the point of his comments. He got flack because every black person in a hoodie at night is not a criminal.

Last edited:
Of course you are all talk. Round up your posse and see what you can do. Otherwise you are weak with no backbone or commitment.

And what will you do about it, internet tough guy?... More bullshit since you've been verbally knocked down and bloodied? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Do about what? I have no problem with you lacking a backbone. I knew that the from your first post.

And I have no problem with your lack of intelligence and using you as a verbal punching bag! Neat, we are both happy! :lol:

I don't know what WAG means, but I do find it absolutely hilarious that you are chastising me for speculating on what democrats are thinking: at least I am one and have some basis for suggesting why they do what the do. On this board, it is overwhelmingly the case that conservatives tell democrats what we think and why we do and say what we do and say. They don't even consider it speculation: they say these things as if they are fact, etched in stone. Pretty ironic, you accusing me of speculation regarding why a democrat does what he/she does. Truly hilarious and utterly ridiculous.

If that qualifies as a WAG I shudder to think what Bustball's fantasy of 'progressives' sitting in some secret perpetual meeting in a bunker underneath Dubuque so they can all act and speak the same way qualifies as....

Acronym generator, do yer stuff!

I'm not actually sure what you're talking about, but that sounds like conspiracy theory forum stuff. :lol:

Oh you don't follow Westwall's fantasies? It's great stuff. Tonight we're all ("we" being 'progressives', a vague term he refuses to define) the people who hire Al Sharpton for MSNBC:
I just find it amusing that here we have a guy who is a anti-semite, who committed a well known crime, and progressives think that the bastard is talk show material.

Really makes the rest of us not question why MSNBC is in the toilet rating wise. Those sorts of decisions reinforce the opinion that progressives are idiots.

(He never did say what the "well-known crime" is) - Last week he had us all lining up prisoners in a ditch and shooting them, dressed in Nazi uniforms.

True story. :cuckoo:

Seems to be a Friday night thing. Just a theory for now.

And I have no problem with your lack of intelligence and using you as a verbal punching bag! Neat, we are both happy! :lol:

You should have more of a problem with your laziness and whining. However, as I said you are just all talk, no action, and lack a backbone.

Uh -- I'm asking you. It's your idea that he should be charged with a crime, not mine. :lol:

No, that's not what "conspiracy" means; he would have to conspire with other people to do something illegal. It's a false accusation, but Sharpton is (thankfully) not a LEO so he can't charge somebody with a crime. Without looking at the details the guy might have a case for slander but that would be a civil suit, not a crime.

He did. He conspired with Tawana, or does she not count? C'mon Pogo, it only takes two to tango. It is too late to do anything to him for that. I just find it amusing that here we have a guy who is a anti-semite, who committed a well known crime, and progressives think that the bastard is talk show material.

Really makes the rest of us not question why MSNBC is in the toilet rating wise. Those sorts of decisions reinforce the opinion that progressives are idiots.

Sharpton was only guilty of defamation not conspiracy. That in itself is really just a judgement call as Tawana has never said it did not happen. A court decided against her. You cant convict someone of conspiracy unless you can prove it.

'I'm not a liar' - Tawana Brawley stands by her account of kidnap, rape by 6 white men in 1987 -- Society's Child -- Sott.net

The 25-year-old woman, whose claims of being kidnapped and raped by six white men in 1987 were later deemed a hoax by a grand jury, did not waver from her original story. "If I did that, it would be like saying it didn't happen. And it did," Brawley said. "For 10 years, they've been lying to you. . . . You should know that the hoax was pulled on you."

Untrue, filing a false police report is a felony. Engaging in a conspiracy is likewise a felony. Get your facts straight.

The better question, why are you infatuated with Al Sharpton. Why do you put him on such a pedestal and take him so seriously? Sharpton is insignificant, but the way you portray him, you would think he were the king of the world.
We want to know why Sharpton is given the pass Go, collect $200 plate from the press and the black community when he pursues injustice with somebody innocent paying the fare. He has achieved attention through notoriety of lie upon lie, and supported criminality in the black community, as if it were all they needed to do well. We're sobered only by his slander and opportunism that is even worse than he claims white racists are, if any exist at all, that is. White people cleaned up their act before this millennium passed. Why doesn't he do likewise?

Do you think Al Sharpton is the King of all Blacks?

I think the good rev is a racist and we all do better to expose them ... on both sides of the aisle.

You should have more of a problem with your laziness and whining. However, as I said you are just all talk, no action, and lack a backbone.

And I said you have no intelligence, and I enjoy using you as my verbal punching bag.... want to repeat your statement again, so I can C&P mine to make it easier and faster?....So easy with room temperature IQ'd subversives! :eusa_clap:

Uh -- I'm asking you. It's your idea that he should be charged with a crime, not mine. :lol:

No, that's not what "conspiracy" means; he would have to conspire with other people to do something illegal. It's a false accusation, but Sharpton is (thankfully) not a LEO so he can't charge somebody with a crime. Without looking at the details the guy might have a case for slander but that would be a civil suit, not a crime.

He did. He conspired with Tawana, or does she not count?

Did he conspire with her to charge an innocent man with a crime, is that it?
I don't know the details, I'm asking. If so it seems to me it would depend on how he did that, because again, Sharpton is not a LEO. He can't charge anybody with a crime.

C'mon Pogo, it only takes two to tango. It is too late to do anything to him for that. I just find it amusing that here we have a guy who is a anti-semite, who committed a well known crime, and progressives think that the bastard is talk show material.

Now you're falling back on your label fantasy, which means you've given up the argument. I've never in my life called myself a "progressive", have YET to hear anyone define what that means, and nor did I have any part in hiring Sharpton for MSNBC. You must think we all live in the same boarding house and have regular meetings on how we're all going to proceed as a monolithic unit, not that that would be a blatant fallacy or anything... :eusa_whistle:

Yes, that is the gist of it. When the victim finally was able to locate Tawana the statute of limitations for her crime was past, so all he had available to him was a defamation lawsuit which he duly won. She is now paying him 600 a month till she dies. But Sharpton, the guy who built his rep on the case, skated...

He did. He conspired with Tawana, or does she not count? C'mon Pogo, it only takes two to tango. It is too late to do anything to him for that. I just find it amusing that here we have a guy who is a anti-semite, who committed a well known crime, and progressives think that the bastard is talk show material.

Sharpton was only guilty of defamation not conspiracy. That in itself is really just a judgement call as Tawana has never said it did not happen. A court decided against her. You cant convict someone of conspiracy unless you can prove it.

'I'm not a liar' - Tawana Brawley stands by her account of kidnap, rape by 6 white men in 1987 -- Society's Child -- Sott.net

The 25-year-old woman, whose claims of being kidnapped and raped by six white men in 1987 were later deemed a hoax by a grand jury, did not waver from her original story. "If I did that, it would be like saying it didn't happen. And it did," Brawley said. "For 10 years, they've been lying to you. . . . You should know that the hoax was pulled on you."

Untrue, filing a false police report is a felony. Engaging in a conspiracy is likewise a felony. Get your facts straight.

Where was he engaged in a conspiracy? How did he file a false police report? Show me those facts so I can get them straight.

That's it. Unless you're a fan of the team or follow it, who even heard of Sterling prior to his racist remark flap? But it was front page news and the fodder of message boards and radio and television commentary for weeks.

Al Sharpton or others of his ilk can say anything as hateful or racist or politically correct as they want and the media just shrugs.

Why the double standard?

LOL, double standard? He is an insignificant cook that does the same thing over and over again. He is a laughing stock that isn't worthy of coverage.

What exactly do you want to happen? Do you want to censor Sharpton?

You and I stand shoulder to shoulder denouncing white bigots on this board. I want you to do the same now that the bigot is black.

Read the entire fucking thread before you post.

It's against the rules for me to share one of YOURS, not mine. So long as there is no personal info it is fair game. And here you go calling me a liar, I present you with a clue on how to find it and you run away from it.

No Posting contents of PMs without permission from the sender. A Rep Comment is Not considered a PM. Responses to a Rep comment are considered PM's.

must be good to be the mod and interpret rules as you please

I was the SENDER, thus I gave myself permission to post the PM. See how that works? No funny business at all. Just following the well posted rules.

If its not news it doesn't make it front and center. At some point people stop paying attention unless Sharpton is frightening to you.
You mean Sterling frightens you? Rev Al deserves the same treatment Jimmy da Greek rightfully received ... THE CAN. :D

Where was he engaged in a conspiracy? How did he file a false police report? Show me those facts so I can get them straight.

Google Tawana Brawley and catch up. I don't have time to educate you in a well known case that somehow breezed right over your head.

Forum List

Back