So Where's the Public Outrage and Front Page Stories?

If its not news it doesn't make it front and center. At some point people stop paying attention unless Sharpton is frightening to you.
You mean Sterling frightens you? Rev Al deserves the same treatment Jimmy da Greek rightfully received ... THE CAN. :D
Where did I say Sterling frightens me? Someone thinks you are wrong about the treatment Sharpton deserves. Thats why he still has his job on TV. Why do you say he should receive the can?

Untrue, filing a false police report is a felony. Engaging in a conspiracy is likewise a felony. Get your facts straight.

Where was he engaged in a conspiracy? How did he file a false police report? Show me those facts so I can get them straight.

Google Tawana Brawley and catch up. I don't have time to educate you in a well known case that somehow breezed right over your head.

I did. How do you think I know he got sued for deformation? Where does it say he filed a false police report or engaged in conspiracy? A simple quote will do.

Whatever man, just go back to your fantasy that you actually condemn white racists.

As soon as you admit that you support black racists.

Yep, another lie. Show me where I have given any support to black racists, sharpton or anyone else. SHOW ME...or you might just read the thread...funny when a mod has to resort to fabricating nonsense to prove his point.

The better question, why are you infatuated with Al Sharpton. Why do you put him on such a pedestal and take him so seriously? Sharpton is insignificant, but the way you portray him, you would think he were the king of the world.
We want to know why Sharpton is given the pass Go, collect $200 plate from the press and the black community when he pursues injustice with somebody innocent paying the fare. He has achieved attention through notoriety of lie upon lie, and supported criminality in the black community, as if it were all they needed to do well. We're sobered only by his slander and opportunism that is even worse than he claims white racists are, if any exist at all, that is. White people cleaned up their act before this millennium passed. Why doesn't he do likewise?

Do you think Al Sharpton is the King of all Blacks?
No, he's just a man who achieved a lot of name-recognition through his promotion of a lying racist named Tawana Brawley who recanted her lie when the facts came out.

Recently Al Sharpton made another racist comment and when questioned about it shrugged it off as just being about "it was only one Jew". In this obviously edited video to accuse/expose Sharpton, there is a montage of well publicized comments he has made in recent years. Any one of these would have provoked outrage and demands that heads role if it had been somebody else who said them.

Why does Sharpton get/deserve/merit a pass?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MlUtZ5F_Mk

Isn't that the same thing that happens when a right-winger makes a racist remark? The left is the one that brings it out and demands an apology and most on the right sit mum. So, why isn't the right making a big todo about this? They have every right to do it, but like the right, when it is one of their's, the left is not going to promote it.

Is the right giving Sharpton a pass?

Laugh,it's all you got. The day you bring home over a 150 K a year and dont have to work you'll understand.
But I doubt very seriously you'll ever see that day. So sad for you.....

150K? Is that all? You just told on yourself. I made more than that when I was working for someone else. You are trying to hard to impress us. :lol:

I know damn good and well you dont make that sitting on your ass and doing nothing.
My biggest prob is deciding whether to hang at the house or go to the carrib.

We want to know why Sharpton is given the pass Go, collect $200 plate from the press and the black community when he pursues injustice with somebody innocent paying the fare. He has achieved attention through notoriety of lie upon lie, and supported criminality in the black community, as if it were all they needed to do well. We're sobered only by his slander and opportunism that is even worse than he claims white racists are, if any exist at all, that is. White people cleaned up their act before this millennium passed. Why doesn't he do likewise?

Do you think Al Sharpton is the King of all Blacks?
No, he's just a man who achieved a lot of name-recognition through his promotion of a lying racist named Tawana Brawley who recanted her lie when the facts came out.

You are as bad as westhall. Were did she recant anything? She still maintains it happened.

970997_477686825635334_1901975291_n.jpg

Laugh,it's all you got. The day you bring home over a 150 K a year and dont have to work you'll understand.
But I doubt very seriously you'll ever see that day. So sad for you.....

150K? Is that all? You just told on yourself. I made more than that when I was working for someone else. You are trying to hard to impress us. :lol:

I know damn good and well you dont make that sitting on your ass and doing nothing.
My biggest prob is deciding whether to hang at the house or go to the carrib.

Sure. We belive you like I said earlier. :lol:

What exactly is your point here? What do you want to happen?
Seen anyone at all defending Al Sharpton? I haven't.

Sharpton should have been charged with a crime, but the progressives protected and advanced him. That is my point. Until everyone agrees that all racist behavior should be treated the same, then no change will occur because the idiots out there will see the one guy getting away with it, especially if it's one who is in the media, and they will say to themselves, "well shit, if he can be that way then so can I".

What crime? Thoughtcrime?

Hmmm...Sterling and thought crime. Yeah they convicted him.

I was the SENDER, thus I gave myself permission to post the PM. See how that works? No funny business at all. Just following the well posted rules.

Whatever man, just go back to your fantasy that you actually condemn white racists.

Here you go. I sifted through and found one for you. Your apology is duly accepted...

The word you're attempting to use is CONSOLATION.

Conciliation means...

1. To overcome the distrust or animosity of; appease.

2. To regain or try to regain (friendship or goodwill) by pleasant behavior.

3. To make or attempt to make compatible; reconcile.

If you're going to try and act like an arrogant ass may I suggest you use the ENGLISH LANGUAGE properly while doing so.

It makes you look like an ignorant jackass when you don't

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...rican-presence-in-pre-columbian-times-31.html

You and I stand shoulder to shoulder denouncing white bigots on this board. I want you to do the same now that the bigot is black.

Read the entire fucking thread before you post.

Really? I should give you a pass like you gave Rev Al a pass? Let me think about that ... :321:

Um-- link to where he gave Al a "pass"? :dunno:

Link to where anybody gave Al a pass? Other than Pennyante?

You and I stand shoulder to shoulder denouncing white bigots on this board. I want you to do the same now that the bigot is black.

Read the entire fucking thread before you post.

Really? I should give you a pass like you gave Rev Al a pass? Let me think about that ... :321:

Where have I given him a pass? You guys keep on accusing me of that, but I have not given him any pass whatsoever.

Here you go. I sifted through and found one for you. Your apology is duly accepted...

Conciliation means...

If you're going to try and act like an arrogant ass may I suggest you use the ENGLISH LANGUAGE properly while doing so.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...rican-presence-in-pre-columbian-times-31.html

Dang, I hate it when people don't review their posts before they post, and they end up giving credit to someone for saying something they didn't....it doesn't take that long to review your post and make sure your "[ ] - [/]" are in the right place.

If I was the one that was being misquoted, I would report it.....:D

Conciliation means...

LMAO...that is condemning a racist? :lmao:

WHo the fuck are you kidding? Really, who the fuck are you kidding! You lied about condemning racists, you lied about me not condemning sharpton and you are abusing your mod status by posting PM's.

You admonished someone for their grammar! Who the fuck are you kidding! You are not satisfied with me calling Sharpton an idiot and an anti-semite...but you think correcting someone's grammar is condemning a white racist. LOL

Conciliation means...

LMAO...that is condemning a racist? :lmao:

WHo the fuck are you kidding? Really, who the fuck are you kidding! You lied about condemning racists, you lied about me not condemning sharpton and you are abusing your mod status by posting PM's.

You admonished someone for their grammar! Who the fuck are you kidding! You are not satisfied with me calling Sharpton an idiot and an anti-semite...but you think correcting someone's grammar is condemning a white racist. LOL

Oh gee, I'm sorry if I try to be civil, I guess that's a concept you can't understand. The ignorant jackass underneath the highlighted section blows right over your head too I see.

I guess that means I actually said the racist prick was an erudite, cultured individual. Piss off you hypocritical prick. I presented evidence that counter your bullshit and like the typical intellectually dishonest prick you are you ignore that.

Thanks, I need no longer waste time with you and your racist ways....

Forum List

Back