So Where's the Public Outrage and Front Page Stories?

Oh golly jeez, he's been "called out" a bunch of times. Boy, I bet that hurt. How about the poor guy he tried to railroad in the Tawana Brawley case? Whatever happened to good old Al after that? Oh yeah....nothing.

This asshole has been spewing racist anti semitic bullshit for DECADES and now he's a presenter on MSNBC. Fuck you and your bullshit double fucking standard. You either punish racism equally, or you don't punish it at all.

What exactly is your point here? What do you want to happen?
Seen anyone at all defending Al Sharpton? I haven't.

I don't think anyone has been defending Sharpton. That is what is so puzzling...such vitriol when everyone agrees Sharpton is an idiot.

I truly believe these fuckwads think Al Sharpton is the voice of all blacks. What a bunch of ignorant bastards.

Meanwhile, Koshercunt calls all blacks imbeciles and she is praised...talk about a double standard! But no one will address that question...they just want to attack anyone who doesn't think Sharpton is the King of all blacks.

Yeah that's why I ask what he expects. Perhaps we're supposed to bring Al (who is of course right here at all of our houses simultaneously for dinner) to the board so we can cut him down. Perhaps he'll just post a picture of Nazis shooting people into mass graves and declare it's "us" with some cockamamie label (like he did last week), and then condemn us for the fact that he doesn't see Al Sharpton in his own picture. Wouldn't put it past him at this point. :cuckoo:

Strange. Some people, you hand 'em a million bucks and they'll complain about the color of the money.

Last edited:

Laugh,it's all you got. The day you bring home over a 150 K a year and dont have to work you'll understand.
But I doubt very seriously you'll ever see that day. So sad for you.....

150K...you think thats a lot of money. :lmao:

Thats after retirement. Not whats in the bank. But again I dont expect you to understand how you get that income after retirement. We dont touch the principle.

My experience of men is that those who have it don't need to or have any compulsion to brag about it, whether it is money or anything else. Those who brag are generally lying or exaggerating. If you have nothing to feel insecure about, then you don't need to brag about what you have.

Last edited:
My experience of men is that those who have it don't need to or have any compulsion to brag about it, whether it is money or anything else. Those who brag are generally lying or exaggerating. If you have nothing to feel insecure about, then you don't need to brag about what you have.

Well douche bag I'm just trying to set you dumb fucks straight. What you believe is no concern of mine. Learn what being a conservative is all about and you wont have to live life in poverty. Seriously it's not that hard. Apply yourself.

Apparently it's about calling people "douche bags" and "dumb fucks" and telling them "suck it" when you can't think of an argument, and then posting fantasies about how much money you think you have, which of course becomes true the moment it hits the internets.

In other words it's apparently about hissyfits and delusions.

Think I'll pass.

Well douche bag I'm just trying to set you dumb fucks straight. What you believe is no concern of mine. Learn what being a conservative is all about and you wont have to live life in poverty. Seriously it's not that hard. Apply yourself.

Apparently it's about calling people "douche bags" and "dumb fucks" and telling them "suck it" when you can't think of an argument, and then posting fantasies about how much money you think you have, which of course becomes true the moment it hits the internets.

Think I'll pass.
Why do so many conservatives on this board assume that being a democrat means not having money? It's very odd because we all know the poorest states in the country are the reddest states. Very odd indeed

Okay kids, could we take the school yard insults and the food fight to the basement or something before this thread gets bounced there? I really would appreciate it. I really would like to focus on why Al Sharpton gets a pass on racist remarks when nobody else does.

Think I'll pass.
Why do so many conservatives on this board assume that being a democrat means not having money? It's very odd because we all know the poorest states in the country are the reddest states. Very odd indeed

I think its funny that if you disagree with the pseudos then they think you are a democrat or start with the name calling and ad hominem attacks.

Okay kids, could we take the school yard insults and the food fight to the basement or something before this thread gets bounced there? I really would appreciate it. I really would like to focus on why Al Sharpton gets a pass on racist remarks when nobody else does.

Where exactly is this "pass" Foxy? Has anyone found it yet?

I don't see a huge double standard. I asked this many times but no answer. WHAT DO YOU WANT DONE?

Should we lynch him? I mean, everyone here agrees that Sharpton is an idiot, yet that is not good enough...for whatever reason.

Besides, you can't have an honest discussion on this forum...and if that is what you wanted, you would have put this in the CDZ

Think I'll pass.

I think its funny that if you disagree with the pseudos then they think you are a democrat or start with the name calling and ad hominem attacks.

I think it's even funnier that if you decline to jump on a smear bandwagon that means you're a "worshiper". I get that continuously. Must be the black-and-white mind that can see no shades of gray... :dunno:

I don't see a huge double standard. I asked this many times but no answer. WHAT DO YOU WANT DONE?

Should we lynch him? I mean, everyone here agrees that Sharpton is an idiot, yet that is not good enough...for whatever reason.

Besides, you can't have an honest discussion on this forum...and if that is what you wanted, you would have put this in the CDZ

What I wanted was an adult discussion on the topic. But you're probably right. Isn't going to happen and I'm on a fool's errand to even try. So ya'll have fun. I'll just unsubscribe and find something else to do. Have a good evening.

I think the best response was given earlier in the thread. Sharpton fits more in the category of Limbaugh than he does as a leader of the black community, and the same applies for him as it does for Limbaugh. When Rush Limbaugh denegrates women over and over again, the media stops making an issue of it every time he does it: it just isn't picked up because after a while it doesn't sell. The same goes for Sharpton and his remarks about Jews. Blasting it over the media no longer sells. As has been noted, the media is about gaining attention because gaining attention means money. There is no longer any money to be made making an issue of every time Sharpton berates Jews or Limbaugh denigrates woman.

What I wanted was an adult discussion on the topic. But you're probably right. Isn't going to happen and I'm on a fool's errand to even try. So ya'll have fun. I'll just unsubscribe and find something else to do. Have a good evening.

I do think your question was more appropriate for the race relations forum. When you bring up an issue that is based in racism, you are going to end up with a discussion about race, and those never turn out well.

And you still haven't told us, what do you want done? I don't understand why you can't answer that simple question.

Obvious you want a specific answer and not a discussion.

I could tell by how hard you were trying to convince everyone. :lol:

:lmao:

Laugh,it's all you got. The day you bring home over a 150 K a year and dont have to work you'll understand.

150K? Is that all? You just told on yourself. I made more than that when I was working for someone else. You are trying to hard to impress us. :lol:

150K...you think thats a lot of money. :lmao:

Thats after retirement. Not whats in the bank. But again I dont expect you to understand how you get that income after retirement. We dont touch the principle.

Are you sure you dont care? :lol:

Forum List

Back