So Where's the Public Outrage and Front Page Stories?

LOL, double standard? He is an insignificant cook that does the same thing over and over again. He is a laughing stock that isn't worthy of coverage.

What exactly do you want to happen? Do you want to censor Sharpton?

So when a guy that has nothing to do with being a race activist says something racist,it has more impact then a guy who made a name for himself decrying racism spouts out racist comments about Jews?
You're a fucken hypocrite and a liar.
Ok, I am a hypocrite and a liar...

Again, Sharpton is insignificant. He has an editorial news program on MSNBC. He spouts his opinion like the rest of them. He isn't a brand nor does he represent a brand like Sterling does with the NBA.

Of course, I am a hypocrite and liar because I disagree with you.

Again, do you think Al Sharpton is King of Black people? What do you want to happen? He is a moron, he spews nonsense all of the time and he is readily ignored by everyone but you and your ilk.

Fuck off liar. Nothing you say is relevant. You've made your position quite clear. I will no longer speak out against racist whites because it's obvious you'll give blacks a pass. I'll do the same for whites.

And you think Donald Sterling is the king of white people? Your excuse is pathetic and juvenile.

Last edited:
Thats bullshit. He a black activist against racism towards blacks. But he obviously has no problem when it comes to racism towards Jews.
And if you're trying to tell me you dont see the difference then you're either a liar or a complete moron. So which is it?

He is a social commentator...just like the rest of them. Every time Limbaugh spews nonsense, it isn't national news - same with Sharpton. And free pass...what do you want to happen?

I want the left wing media and the black community and all you left wing cock suckers to give sharpton the same treatment you gave Donald Sterling.
If you dont then you have zero right to complain about racism PERIOD.
It's attitude like this that makes things worse. It's a double standard pure and simple and it is so in your face obvious I would expect some backlash. Go ahead and keep it up because it shows your true agenda.

I guess you will have to remain emotional about the issue. No one really is going to take your demands seriously as you have zero clout.

Funny....no concern expressed regarding Sharpton's blatant racism and anti-semitism. It's either defending him or claiming it doesn't matter.

Go figure, right? :neutral:

Nada, none, zero, zilch. No one is listening to him except you clowns.

My purpose was not to elevate Sharpton, but I did make an error in an earlier post in this thread. Sharpton was ever a Congressman--I was thinking of Rangel when I posted that. But Sharpton is a former Senate and Presidential candidate, has been the subject of federal investigations, does host his own TV show on MSNBC, and is PROMINENTLY featured in all media every time he rushes to the cameras to lead a protest against somebody somewhere who said or did anything that could even possibly be labeled 'racist'. He is on the front pages almost as much as Obama.

So to say that he is a nobody that anybody with any sense would pay no attention to him just isn't a credible characterization of him.

So the question remains. If a Don Imus can be destroyed for an innocent quip about 'nappy headed hos'; if the PC police can descend on a Rush Limbaugh for poorly chosen words to denounce a political activist testifying before Congress; if the PC police can descend on the CEO of Chic-fil-a for no offense other than support of traditional marriage; if the PC police can descend on a Duck Dynasty star for no offense other than saying what he thinks the Bible says; if a Don Sterling can be destroyed because his girlfriend taped a conversation meant to stay between the two of them. . . .

. . . .then where is the similar outrage demanding that an Al Sharpton be punished for repeated racist remarks?

"Public figures" (to use the term loosely) get attention for different reasons. When Orly Taitz and Joe Farah and Philip Berg and Donald Trump got on the birther bandwagon, the general public didn't take them seriously, but they did get the attention. Why? Because they're clowns. When O'bama gets face time he gets it because he's the POTUS. Lush Rimjob and Howard Stern get it for being outrageous gadflies. Al Sharpton's a gadfly clown, but nobody takes him seriously.

So the answer to the question as phrased I guess is, it wasn't necessary to 'punish' Orly Taitz and Donald Trump for putting their feet in their mouths. They do that by themselves. Same with Sharpton.

Because he is irrelevant?

What would make Sharpton, former congressman, host of his own show on MSNBC, published author, and prominent black activist and household name known to pretty much everybody in the country less relevant than a Sterling that most of us had never even heard of until his girlfriend recorded a private conversation?

Not owning a sports team where 90% plus of his employees are white.

So it's all about color to you? Why am I not surprised....

Sharpton is the boogeyman conservatives seem to froth over. Its amusing to see people really believe he represents or is the leader of all Black people. :lol:

What is funny, no matter how many times we say he is an idiot who spews nonsense, these pseudo-conservatives still say we are supporting Sharpton and they still continue with the personal attacks.

They want us to condemn this idiot, which we have done...but I guess that is not good enough. Ironic that these same people won't condemn blatant racism against minorities on this forum but they demand we condemn Sharpton (which we have) over and over and over again.

Like I said, USMB is the new stormfront
Frankly I dont care what they think. i wont condemn him just to spite their dumb asses.

It obviously has nothing to do with spite.

He is a social commentator...just like the rest of them. Every time Limbaugh spews nonsense, it isn't national news - same with Sharpton. And free pass...what do you want to happen?

I want the left wing media and the black community and all you left wing cock suckers to give sharpton the same treatment you gave Donald Sterling.
It's attitude like this that makes things worse. It's a double standard pure and simple and it is so in your face obvious I would expect some backlash. Go ahead and keep it up because it shows your true agenda.

I guess you will have to remain emotional about the issue. No one really is going to take your demands seriously as you have zero clout.

Another example. A thread full of rational discussion and this guy chooses to melt down in his diapers, hence nobody really feels a need to engage or take him seriously.
Just like Sharpton - why expend the energy to refute somebody who's doing it to himself already?

Last edited:
For 200+ years White men have been placed 10 yards away from the finish line? No. They proceeeded around the track through perseverance and hard work like every American should. I do not recall an affirmative action plan for poor whites from 1600's until 1930's. What happend in between? They just sat in lawn chairs and drank sweet tea? Again, more whining and excuse making. Government is not the answer to our problems.

That's it. Unless you're a fan of the team or follow it, who even heard of Sterling prior to his racist remark flap? But it was front page news and the fodder of message boards and radio and television commentary for weeks.

Al Sharpton or others of his ilk can say anything as hateful or racist or politically correct as they want and the media just shrugs.

Why the double standard?

While there may be a double standard at times, I think it's actually more a matter of the seemingly random nature of what becomes a big story. It's not as though every rich white guy who makes racist or bigoted comments becomes a big media story. Why did it happen with Sterling? I don't know. Why did Tim Tebow become such a polarizing figure while someone like Kurt Warner, also an NFL quarterback and also very vocal about his Christian faith, did not? The vagaries of media are tough to understand.

Sharpton is, from everything I've heard of the man, a race-baiting ass. However, he's also well known for that. Perhaps in the case of someone like Sterling, it is because he wasn't well known that his story became big news? People expect Sharpton to say stupid, bigoted things. People didn't know Sterling in large part, so his comments were unexpected.

Exactly. The media will play what sells, and some people just sell better than others, the same way some are more photogenic than others. Sterling, in this case, "sold" better than Sharpton, the element of surprise being a big factor. You expect gadfly clown statements from a gadfly clown, which is all Sharpton has ever been. You don't expect it from an NBA owner. Hence, a media sale.

Limblob still goes on the air demeaning women, and unless it gurgles into a three-day slut rant, it's not news any more. It once was, but we expect it now. That's why he had to escalate to a three-day slut rant; because the previous level would no longer sell. We get desensitized when we hear the same old thing.

Are you serious? Whats the bigger story here? Some racist basketball coach,or a guy whose made a living decrying racism who turns out to be a racist himself. There is no comparison.

I do not pay any attention to Al Sharpton. He is a race profiteer. It is unfortunate that Blacks in America have sub-standard representation in government because most House districts that are predominatly Black have big government liberals representing them and that leads to more government dependancy. People like Al Sharpton and the "screamer" Shelia Jackson Lee get a free pass because Democratic left wants the Black vote in November. Black politicians and mmedia types always play the victim card. You live in the USA. Word hard and succeed...or wallow in your own anger and fail.

You should not have to work harder than a white person to ge the same result. Thats what pisses off Black people.

And you think ignoring sharptons racism is going to get you equality? All that does is make people who had no racist tendencies develop some of their own.:cuckoo:

For 200+ years White men have been placed 10 yards away from the finish line? No. They proceeeded around the track through perseverance and hard work like every American should. I do not recall an affirmative action plan for poor whites from 1600's until 1930's.

You don't, huh?

Ever heard of "slavery"?

Dred Scott decision?

Jim Crow laws?

The "three-fifths compromise"?

Alabama literacy test?

Last edited:
So when a guy that has nothing to do with being a race activist says something racist,it has more impact then a guy who made a name for himself decrying racism spouts out racist comments about Jews?
You're a fucken hypocrite and a liar.

Again, Sharpton is insignificant. He has an editorial news program on MSNBC. He spouts his opinion like the rest of them. He isn't a brand nor does he represent a brand like Sterling does with the NBA.

Again, do you think Al Sharpton is King of Black people? What do you want to happen? He is a moron, he spews nonsense all of the time and he is readily ignored by everyone but you and your ilk.

Fuck off liar. Nothing you say is relevant. You've made your position quite clear. I will no longer speak out against racist whites because it's obvious you'll give blacks a pass. I'll do the same for whites.

And you think Donald Sterling is the king of white people? Your excuse is pathetic and juvenile.
LOL...When have you ever spoke out against white racism? And who has made any excuses? I clearly stated Sharpton is an idiot and he is an anti-semite. What else is there to say? You think Sharpton is significant, I don't. It is that simple.

Maybe not. But you can bet the left has pissed off every single white person in America with the double standard act. And they my friend have plenty of "clout".
They do outnumber you by a large margin in case you forgot.
You are your own worst enemy. You're willing to let something like this pass regardless of what it may do to the black communities integrity.

Maybe not. But you can bet the left has pissed off every single white person in America with the double standard act. And they my friend have plenty of "clout".
They do outnumber you by a large margin in case you forgot.
You are your own worst enemy. You're willing to let something like this pass regardless of what it may do to the black communities integrity.

Same poster, minutes earlier:

irony3.jpeg

Last edited:
Those were not "affirmative action programs." Ever hear the story of the pioneers and westward expansion? What about northern whites? The 3/5ths Compromise was pushed by northern white delegates to PREVENT the spread of slavery by stopping southern delegates from counting slaves on a 1 to 1 basis and having a super-majority in the new House of Representatives. Based on % of population there is a plethora of Black success stories in American history. Race profiteers dont want you to hear that. Al Sharpton is a buffoon.

LOL...When have you ever spoke out against white racism? And who has made any excuses? I clearly stated Sharpton is an idiot and he is an anti-semite. What else is there to say? You think Sharpton is significant, I don't. It is that simple.

And you'll notice I repped you for saying so. But no matter what you say personally the media will give him a pass. And that should piss you off because it breeds anger at the double standard which is then directed towards blacks because of their silence on the issue. Sharpton needs to be ripped apart with the same vigor as sterling because he does more harm to the black community then a million dumb rednecks. And thats a fact.

And you'll notice I repped you for saying so. But no matter what you say personally the media will give him a pass. And that should piss you off because it breeds anger at the double standard which is then directed towards blacks because of their silence on the issue. Sharpton needs to be ripped apart with the same vigor as sterling because he does more harm to the black community then a million dumb rednecks. And thats a fact.

Again, Al Sharpton is NOT the spokesman for black people...he is made fun of and ridiculed more than you may think. But speaking of silence, shouldn't you be outraged when koshercunt calls black people imbeciles? Shouldn't you rip apart Matthew, Shootspeeders and the rest of the pussy brigade? You don't. And I don't personally attack you and call you names because you don't. That's the double standard, why do you expect blacks to denounce Sharpton when you won't denounce white racists.

That is the question, will you answer? Why don't you denounce the white racists on this forum? Why don't you attack them with the same anger and vitriol?

By the way, you may have rep'd me, but then you found it necessary to post this gem:
HereWeGoAgain said:

Last edited:
For 200+ years White men have been placed 10 yards away from the finish line? No. They proceeeded around the track through perseverance and hard work like every American should. I do not recall an affirmative action plan for poor whites from 1600's until 1930's.

You don't, huh?

Ever heard of "slavery"?

Dred Scott decision?

Jim Crow laws?

The "three-fifths compromise"?

Alabama literacy test?
Those were not "affirmative action programs."

Don't think so? They did the same thing in the mirror image. One artificially keeps a group back; the other artificially pushes it forward. Same thing, different name.

Ever hear the story of the pioneers and westward expansion?

Yup. And even better, from the indigenous people's perspective. :thup:

What about northern whites? The 3/5ths Compromise was pushed by northern white delegates to PREVENT the spread of slavery by stopping southern delegates from counting slaves on a 1 to 1 basis and having a super-majority in the new House of Representatives.

Bullshit. It artificially inflated the slave states' power by counting a representative basis for people who had no representation -- that puts more power in the hands of their oppressors. Affirmative action. What you're saying is "be grateful we didn't keep y'all down more than we did".

Based on % of population there is a plethora of Black success stories in American history. Race profiteers dont want you to hear that. Al Sharpton is a buffoon.

Entirely off the point. Which you lost.

Last edited:

Again, Al Sharpton is NOT the spokesman for black people...he is made fun of and ridiculed more than you may think. But speaking of silence, shouldn't you be outraged when koshercunt calls black people imbeciles? Shouldn't you rip apart Matthew, Shootspeeders and the rest of the pussy brigade? You don't. And I don't personally attack you and call you names because you don't. That's the double standard, why do you expect blacks to denounce Sharpton when you won't denounce white racists.

That is the question, will you answer? Why don't you denounce the white racists on this forum? Why don't you attack them with the same anger and vitriol?

By the way, you may have rep'd me, but then you found it necessary to post this gem:
HereWeGoAgain said:

That "Gem" was posted before you acknowledged that sharpton is a racist piece of shit just like sterling. And it was like pulling teeth to get you to admit it.

HereWeGoAgain said:

That "Gem" was posted before you acknowledged that sharpton is a racist piece of shit just like sterling. And it was like pulling teeth to get you to admit it.
No, it was posted after. And if you were paying attention throughout the entire thread, you would have seen that I in no way support or give Sharpton any credibility.

Again, are you going to answer my question?

Why don't you denounce the white racists on this forum? Why don't you attack them with the same anger and vitriol?

If you don't, should I start personally insulting you and begin name calling?

What would make Sharpton, former congressman, host of his own show on MSNBC, published author, and prominent black activist and household name known to pretty much everybody in the country less relevant than a Sterling that most of us had never even heard of until his girlfriend recorded a private conversation?

Not owning a sports team where 90% plus of his employees are white.

You shouldnt be surprised because thats what the uproar surrounding Sterling is about. Color.

Forum List

Back