🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

I believe that Bernie Sanders will receive the same treatment by the same people because he's standing in their way.
You can take still frames of anybody over the course of decades and make them look bad. Biden is a good dude. He is a hugger which many people are... I’m a hugger. Some people aren’t and don’t like to be hugged and touched. It’s not perverted or malicious it’s a sign of support and affection and it is pretty sick that so many are going after him in such an ugly way.

You need to look at WHO it is that are going after him, Slade! This isn't something that came from conservatives...this was an obvious move to "knee cap" Joe Biden's run for the Democratic nomination and it was done by his competitors...like Elizabeth Warren! Suddenly out of the blue someone accuses Biden of "inappropriate" touching years after the incident? Because he's a hugger? I'm not a hugger but I know millions of people are and I would NEVER accuse them of being deviants because they do so. You've got people on your side of the aisle that would run their own mother's over with their campaign bus if she got in the way of a shot at the Presidency! Joe Biden might be the first to be smeared...I guarantee he won't be the last! What you're seeing is the Washington version of "whack a mole"! Whoever is in the lead for the nomination in the polls will be attacked by the others with some type of smear campaign. It's pretty much what the Democratic left has now become.
I agree, there is an ugly movement from hyper sensitive progressives going after him in the media. I find it amusing to see the so called conservatives on this board perpetuating the attacks.

Conservatives don't like Biden because he's been a loyal soldier for the Democrats for decades, Slade but it isn't us that are behind this. People on the right will kick Joe while he's down but they aren't the ones that knocked him down in the first place.
I agree with you as I stated. But to your point I find it funny how cons are acting on this board. Ditch the principles and get in bed with the ridiculous progressives to attack Joe. You made a great statement a few posts ago about the many other things Joe can be attacked on. Hugs shouldn’t be one of them.

What I find pathetic, Slade is that Joe Biden has made NUMEROUS runs at the Presidency over the years and they ALL end the same way! He says something incredibly stupid and everyone realizes that he's an idiot and they stop supporting him. What's happening now is simply some liberals smearing the guy who's leading in the polls instead of just letting the process work it's self out. Biden wasn't going to win the nomination. He'd never survive the debates.
I think he is the best they got out of all who have announced. I personally would like to see a real businessman win over a career politician but I like Joe, think he is a good dude, and 8 years of VP gives him credibility and a sense of stability which our current POTUS does not have. I also think he has a shot of unifying which we really need. We will see how it all works out but this hug attack is laughable, as you said, move onto the substance

Biden thinks drunk sex, even if both parties want it, is wrong. If you dont stop your buddy fucking this chick, you arent a man.
But you can smell strangers hair and kiss them. You can smell a childs hair and kiss them. You are a man!!
What a creeeeeeeeep

joe has always been a pervert and the world knows it
I don't think he is a pervert, but the pictures on Drudge today makes me think he does have a problem of more "touchy - feely" than I thought. It's weird.
You can take still frames of anybody over the course of decades and make them look bad. Biden is a good dude. He is a hugger which many people are... I’m a hugger. Some people aren’t and don’t like to be hugged and touched. It’s not perverted or malicious it’s a sign of support and affection and it is pretty sick that so many are going after him in such an ugly way.

You need to look at WHO it is that are going after him, Slade! This isn't something that came from conservatives...this was an obvious move to "knee cap" Joe Biden's run for the Democratic nomination and it was done by his competitors...like Elizabeth Warren! Suddenly out of the blue someone accuses Biden of "inappropriate" touching years after the incident? Because he's a hugger? I'm not a hugger but I know millions of people are and I would NEVER accuse them of being deviants because they do so. You've got people on your side of the aisle that would run their own mother's over with their campaign bus if she got in the way of a shot at the Presidency! Joe Biden might be the first to be smeared...I guarantee he won't be the last! What you're seeing is the Washington version of "whack a mole"! Whoever is in the lead for the nomination in the polls will be attacked by the others with some type of smear campaign. It's pretty much what the Democratic left has now become.
I agree, there is an ugly movement from hyper sensitive progressives going after him in the media. I find it amusing to see the so called conservatives on this board perpetuating the attacks.

Hair fetishism - Wikipedia

Joe probably keeps scissors in his pocket and while he gets in close to sniff your head he gets a little snip to add to his collection.

3ba05709fef3b7213a2fe90bd16b250e7620f0dd_hq.gif

I do read and the second accuser said exactly what I said. Not sexual but invaded my space. If that’s the best you got them go for it, I think it’s pretty damn weak.

38+ second mark.

you ok with this if your daughter?

Yes

i won't push because we just see this differently. do i think it's enough to keep him from running for office? nope. we've had worse run to be sure. if some dark past comes up then that would be another matter. but this is going to be his albatross to explain over and over and over again. i think it's valid and now the court of public opinion will weigh in and we'll see what happens.

for me i'd certainly let biden know if he gets that close to my daughter again there would be a huge problem.

This isn’t a now thing. These videos were very public a long time ago. Still frames and videos of posing with families of senators smiling and laughing as they get sworn in is not going to effect him. There is a buzz because some are pushing this pervert narrative and making montages of photos. It’s cheap and weak and will blow over in a week.

i totally disagree. again if a simple allegation of a 30 year old crime is enough to mark kavanaugh, then this is enough to sink biden. we have proof biden acts up and we didn't really for kavanaugh. yet look what happened?

all we need is a story from the past that can be tied to actions we know about and biden will be reduced to penny stock no one wants.

Kavanaugh was accused of gang rape. Biden is accused of too much hugging when posing for photos. Come on Ice you have to see the difference

38+ second mark.

Yes

i won't push because we just see this differently. do i think it's enough to keep him from running for office? nope. we've had worse run to be sure. if some dark past comes up then that would be another matter. but this is going to be his albatross to explain over and over and over again. i think it's valid and now the court of public opinion will weigh in and we'll see what happens.

for me i'd certainly let biden know if he gets that close to my daughter again there would be a huge problem.

This isn’t a now thing. These videos were very public a long time ago. Still frames and videos of posing with families of senators smiling and laughing as they get sworn in is not going to effect him. There is a buzz because some are pushing this pervert narrative and making montages of photos. It’s cheap and weak and will blow over in a week.

i totally disagree. again if a simple allegation of a 30 year old crime is enough to mark kavanaugh, then this is enough to sink biden. we have proof biden acts up and we didn't really for kavanaugh. yet look what happened?

all we need is a story from the past that can be tied to actions we know about and biden will be reduced to penny stock no one wants.

Kavanaugh was accused of gang rape. Biden is accused of too much hugging when posing for photos. Come on Ice you have to see the difference

and there was zero evidence to back it up. it was a simple accusation.

if someone says biden took the hugging/hair sniffing/creeping further - you don't think his past actions won't make that believable?

come on slade - you have to see the difference.

kavanaugh - no proof or historical evidence of such actions. look what happened.
biden - proof he does "Creep" on people, kids and adults. if someone makes the same type of accusation this will get magnified and it *does* exist to base it off of.

I do read and the second accuser said exactly what I said. Not sexual but invaded my space. If that’s the best you got them go for it, I think it’s pretty damn weak.

38+ second mark.

Yes

Trump's video was almost 15 years old and just a private conversation released w/o his approval of him boasting to another guy about how women contestants would do anything to win. And they thought that would finish Trump. Biden is no Trump and the women and accusations have just begun. The guy's a creep.

if someone says biden took the hugging/hair sniffing/creeping further - you don't think his past actions won't make that believable?

kavanaugh - no proof or historical evidence of such actions. look what happened.
biden - proof he does "Creep" on people, kids and adults. if someone makes the same type of accusation this will get magnified and it *does* exist to base it off of.
There were accusers detailing the events. That’s not hard evidence but it is testimony. Nobody has accused Biden of anything more than invading personal bubbles.

38+ second mark.

Yes

Trump's video was almost 15 years old and just a private conversation released w/o his approval of him boasting to another guy about how women contestants would do anything to win. And they thought that would finish Trump. Biden is no Trump and the women and accusations have just begun. The guy's a creep.

Trump's been pure for decades

38+ second mark.

Yes

I’ve got no clue why you’d want to bring Trump into this conversation

38+ second mark.

Yes

Never said that. He's lived the lifestyle of a fabulously rich, flamboyant, jet-set playboy. And you would likely too if in his shoes. But that's not creepy or a crime. One might even make the case that it is normal (unless you were a priest or something). 99 out of 100 people who fall into fabulous wealth blow it on partying, extravagance, drugs and women. That must be human nature. Joe Biden is plain UNNATURAL.

There were accusers detailing the events. That’s not hard evidence but it is testimony. Nobody has accused Biden of anything more than invading personal bubbles.
there was 1. i can name more that were proven to be liars than you can name that said kavanaugh did it.

my point is - all it took was an accusation to someone to put them through hell. ZERO history of doing these things and it didn't matter now did it? even now you're trying to find a way to hold kavanaugh accountable for this.

but biden creeeping on kids, you're saying is no big deal.

promise you - it will be before this is over.

38+ second mark.

Yes

name 1 person who's said trump is "pure"

this strawman shit to make up people who feel this way to give you some fictional character to be mad it is bullshit and old.

there was 1. i can name more that were proven to be liars than you can name that said kavanaugh did it.

my point is - all it took was an accusation to someone to put them through hell. ZERO history of doing these things and it didn't matter now did it? even now you're trying to find a way to hold kavanaugh accountable for this.

Sorry, if a credible college professor comes forward and says a SCOTUS nominee gang raped her. She took a polygraph and she tried to stay out of the media but the story was leaked. That can’t just be ignored. Do you really think it should have been ignored?

Now if it was a verified lie she should be held accountable, along with anybody else who lies.

Again, this is very different than invading bubbles

Sorry, if a credible college professor comes forward and says a SCOTUS nominee gang raped her. She took a polygraph and she tried to stay out of the media but the story was leaked. That can’t just be ignored. Do you really think it should have been ignored?

Now if it was a verified lie she should be held accountable, along with anybody else who lies.

Again, this is very different than invading bubbles
yes.

do i need to rehash her own lies about the polygraph and being prep'd for it? the problem is, how DO YOU verify something 30 years old? you can't so it's a "loophole" the left ran into in order to attack kavanaugh and try to keep him out of the supreme court cause they're butthurt.

now that we know you can get away with doing this, do you NOT think the right will do the same? get someone to make up an old story? hell at least if they can point to a video of biden creeping on them they have a leg to stand on which is a LOT more than ford had now isn't it?

you're attacking kavanaugh over someones word, yet you're defending biden over video we have of actions that creep people out.

i don't get it, but ok.

Another case of do as I command not as I do.
As we know the left went after Joe in an attempt to limit the playing field. As they see it had not it been for the Clinton machine and central DNC their man Burnout free loader would have captured the nomination so they needEd to remove him at all cost. It’s simply the Rule of Law in politics.

38+ second mark.

Yes

I’ve got no clue why you’d want to bring Trump into this conversation

Really? Any argument's grounds are based in CONTEXT and RELEVANCE. Like others have (indirectly) argued, Joe's indiscretions cannot be easily dismissed, ignored or written off. The guy is toast. Besides, the guy is going on 77 years old and has been an idiot for years. The guy would be 85 by the time he got out of his second term! Trump or Reagan maybe could pull it off. Trump has his hot wife to keep him going and Ron had Nancy. Hillary is already falling over and Biden is half senile as it is.

Biden has ZERO chance of becoming the next president. Dems better wake up to reality.

Forum List

Back