🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

You think pussy grabbing is normal. STFU
you are comparing what is first only what someone said, not did.

that alone is a fundamental difference between biden and trump. but hey - you have to counter vs. go "yes, biden needs to cut that out". we must attack people not issues. if your people gets attacked throw something / ANYTHING back in defense.

shitty way to go about resolving issues, isn't it?
I wish they would just admit it isn't normal and he shouldn't do that, it looks creepy.
agreed. it does come off as "creepy uncle joe" and that is going to hurt him regardless of his intentions. his "jokes" the other day and refusal to apologize are not going to help his stance.

the left can post a questionable pic of trump and go BUT HEY LOOK THERE - great. no one denied trump can do some creepy stuff also. but why all the deflections? like you i wish they'd just go "yep that's creepy" and we can baseline there for once. but no - never that simple in a modern world. :)
Biden's actions are not in any way comparable to Trump. You just need to end that now to have any credibility.

The dems' problem is simply that how Biden has behaved up till now is just the way 60 year old condescending males (white and black)behaved towards younger women 15 years ago. Even then when I was 45 or so I thought I'd never do the same, but chalked it to him being "older." And now, fifteen years plus down the road, Biden still seems unable to catch a clue. Is that REALLY what they want in a leader? It's NEVER been ok to sexually assault people, although Trump, Wienstein and Spacey et all go away with it, and Trump still hasn't paid a price because his base DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK. Conversely, Biden appears never to have gotten the memo that there's no touching of anyone beyond hand shaking, and he apparently DOESN'T GIVE FUCK. But it's sexual assault v. an old fart.
wow, how much did you have to spend for that bullshit? why can't you accept that it's creepy and move along? who cares what trump did, this is about biden, address biden. is it creepy or not? I know of no man that age behaving like him. No one.
It matters what trump did because what trump did was far worse, yet you yahoos don’t care. Now you turn completely hypocritical saying we should care about what Biden has done even though there hasn’t been a single sexual complaint against him.

yeah, cause you think his hair sniffing is normal right? Too fking funny. are you truly that hateful of children and women to believe his behavior is normal?

that alone is a fundamental difference between biden and trump. but hey - you have to counter vs. go "yes, biden needs to cut that out". we must attack people not issues. if your people gets attacked throw something / ANYTHING back in defense.

I wish they would just admit it isn't normal and he shouldn't do that, it looks creepy.
agreed. it does come off as "creepy uncle joe" and that is going to hurt him regardless of his intentions. his "jokes" the other day and refusal to apologize are not going to help his stance.

the left can post a questionable pic of trump and go BUT HEY LOOK THERE - great. no one denied trump can do some creepy stuff also. but why all the deflections? like you i wish they'd just go "yep that's creepy" and we can baseline there for once. but no - never that simple in a modern world. :)
Biden's actions are not in any way comparable to Trump. You just need to end that now to have any credibility.

The dems' problem is simply that how Biden has behaved up till now is just the way 60 year old condescending males (white and black)behaved towards younger women 15 years ago. Even then when I was 45 or so I thought I'd never do the same, but chalked it to him being "older." And now, fifteen years plus down the road, Biden still seems unable to catch a clue. Is that REALLY what they want in a leader? It's NEVER been ok to sexually assault people, although Trump, Wienstein and Spacey et all go away with it, and Trump still hasn't paid a price because his base DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK. Conversely, Biden appears never to have gotten the memo that there's no touching of anyone beyond hand shaking, and he apparently DOESN'T GIVE FUCK. But it's sexual assault v. an old fart.
Go suck Trump's dick

wow, how much did you have to spend for that bullshit? why can't you accept that it's creepy and move along? who cares what trump did, this is about biden, address biden. is it creepy or not? I know of no man that age behaving like him. No one.
It matters what trump did because what trump did was far worse, yet you yahoos don’t care. Now you turn completely hypocritical saying we should care about what Biden has done even though there hasn’t been a single sexual complaint against him.

Biden appear to not really care that he made "some" of the women he touched in a non-sexual way uncomfortable. And that's a problem for the dems

The funny thing is Trump brags about sexually assaulting women, and his base has no problem with it.

yeah, cause you think his hair sniffing is normal right? Too fking funny. are you truly that hateful of children and women to believe his behavior is normal?

biden refuses to apologize and doesn't appear to give a fuck either.

hair strokes is another matter entirely.

again - we see one doing it, we only hear the other talking about it. your taking "words" to be sexual assault because you just want to and that's what got us so fucked up to begin with.

Go suck Trump's dick
hey - this must be sexual assault with someone elses dick. i mean you typed it up and said it - ergo it must be real.

Biden appear to not really care that he made "some" of the women he touched in a non-sexual way uncomfortable. And that's a problem for the dems

The funny thing is Trump brags about sexually assaulting women, and his base has no problem with it.
it's a problem - period.

classifying who owns which problem is self-protecting bullshit.

again - we see one doing it, we only hear the other talking about it. your taking "words" to be sexual assault because you just want to and that's what got us so fucked up to begin with.
You remain full of shit, and countenance rape, so long as you refuse to differentiate in behavior. OUT

I'll check back sometime to see it you removed Trump's dick from your mouth

You remain full of shit, and countenance rape, so long as you refuse to differentiate in behavior. OUT

I'll check back sometime to see it you removed Trump's dick from your mouth
see what i mean - you're simply not capable of talking rationally. i don't agree with you so i'm sucking off trump.

get your fucked up ass outta here then.

it's a problem - period.

there's always that stormy daniel's. the one that agreed then didn't then did then didn't. the issue is, there are no reported nor visuals of trump ever doing anything wrong. Nothing. how women behave, all one has to do is watch film cuts of women at beetle's concerts. Everyone and their brothers know women put out for attention with stars. They just do. Even Kamal Harris put out. It's amazing how insignificant that is to folks who argue this point. What we have is creepy Joe. and some can't even admit that.

it's a problem - period.

there's always that stormy daniel's. the one that agreed then didn't then did then didn't. the issue is, there are no reported nor visuals of trump ever doing anything wrong. Nothing. how women behave, all one has to do is watch film cuts of women at beetle's concerts. Everyone and their brothers know women put out for attention with stars. They just do. Even Kamal Harris put out. It's amazing how insignificant that is to folks who argue this point. What we have is creepy Joe. and some can't even admit that.
Agree. Trump's crimes are speculation off what he SAID.

bidens crimes are speculation off what he DID.

while both are speculation, one is rooted in actions not words.

it's a problem - period.

Trump cheated on his wives, has a bastard daughter, admitted to trying to commit adultery with a married woman, said he can’t resist kissing beautiful women he meets, says they let him and that he can grab their pussies because they let him, and thought of sex while looking at a 10 year old.

it's a problem - period.

Trump cheated on his wives, has a bastard daughter, admitted to trying to commit adultery with a married woman, said he can’t resist kissing beautiful women he meets, says they let him and that he can grab their pussies because they let him, and thought of sex while looking at a 10 year old.
if they let him, what is the problem?

it's a problem - period.

The problem is the only one who said they let him — is him.

Many women have said they didn’t let him.

it's a problem - period.

sort of, but visual aids always help and creepy is what we can see. no other way around it. And everyone of these fks in here know it, and play games. how fking adult.

it's a problem - period.

sort of, but visual aids always help and creepy is what we can see. no other way around it. And everyone of these fks in here know it, and play games. how fking adult.
rest assured i think biden is a creepy fuck based on what i have seen. but i'm not going to add on "crimes" i have not seen nor has anyone complained about.

that said "he's an older man from the old school" is a crock of shit excuse for him to hide behind. my dad was older but if he caught anyone doing that would way-leigh them and taught his kids the same respect for others.

it's a problem - period.

so you made it up when you said "they let him" cause you're on a mindless blithering idiot rant against trump and just making up shit as you go.

got it.

it's a problem - period.

so you made it up when you said "they let him" cause you're on a mindless blithering idiot rant against trump and just making up shit as you go.

got it.
LOLOL

No, ya dumbfuck ... I never said they let him — I said, he said they let him.

What a pity you’re too brain-dead to comprehend what you read. :lmao:

got it.
LOLOL

yea, what a pity i can't understand you.

sometimes ignorance is truly bliss.

got it.
LOLOL

yea, what a pity i can't understand you.

sometimes ignorance is truly bliss.
And you’re as blissful as they come. You proved it here yet again as I post how Trump says they let him, and your defective brain translated that into me saying they let him.

:cuckoo:

it's a problem - period.

rest assured i think biden is a creepy fuck based on what i have seen. but i'm not going to add on "crimes" i have not seen nor has anyone complained about.

that said "he's an older man from the old school" is a crock of shit excuse for him to hide behind. my dad was older but if he caught anyone doing that would way-leigh them and taught his kids the same respect for others.
who said crimes? not me. I just want these nutjobs to concede it's fking creepy. For them to not denounce his behavior as unacceptable, they are just useless idiots to me.

The leftist asswipes in here are useless idiots that play games with human life. that's why abortion is nothing to them. killing baby humans is fun to them.

Forum List

Back