🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

Who accused him of molesting?

May be easier to ask who hasn't accused Biden of groping and molesting.
Name one

D9XJHnW_d.jpg

Too much to name.
In other words you can’t name one person who has accused Biden of molesting them. Thanks for playing, you’re done.
still waiting on another example of an adult doing this to kids. so while you're saying "you can't name one person" i'll simply say - back at ya.
Come on you are better than this... I don’t need to dig around and find photos of other adults hugging and kissing kids. Aren’t politicians famous for kissing babies? This whole debate is completely silly. Take a step back and just think about it. There are so many other things that you can go after. This one is foolish

i won't push because we just see this differently. do i think it's enough to keep him from running for office? nope. we've had worse run to be sure. if some dark past comes up then that would be another matter. but this is going to be his albatross to explain over and over and over again. i think it's valid and now the court of public opinion will weigh in and we'll see what happens.

for me i'd certainly let biden know if he gets that close to my daughter again there would be a huge problem.
This isn’t a now thing. These videos were very public a long time ago. Still frames and videos of posing with families of senators smiling and laughing as they get sworn in is not going to effect him. There is a buzz because some are pushing this pervert narrative and making montages of photos. It’s cheap and weak and will blow over in a week.

Trump's video was almost 15 years old and just a private conversation released w/o his approval of him boasting to another guy about how women contestants would do anything to win. And they thought that would finish Trump. Biden is no Trump and the women and accusations have just begun. The guy's a creep.
I’ve got no clue why you’d want to bring Trump into this conversation

Really? Any argument's grounds are based in CONTEXT and RELEVANCE. Like others have (indirectly) argued, Joe's indiscretions cannot be easily dismissed, ignored or written off. The guy is toast. Besides, the guy is going on 77 years old and has been an idiot for years. The guy would be 85 by the time he got out of his second term! Trump or Reagan maybe could pull it off. Trump has his hot wife to keep him going and Ron had Nancy. Hillary is already falling over and Biden is half senile as it is.

Biden has ZERO chance of becoming the next president. Dems better wake up to reality.
Biden doesn’t have indescetions. He very publicly hugs, kisses and embraces people during photo shoots and times of celebration.

Yes. He IS very public about it, which suggests far more goes on when the cameras are not on. Joe is toast. The guy is a habitual, compulsive lecher.

Who accused him of molesting?

Name one

D9XJHnW_d.jpg

Too much to name.
In other words you can’t name one person who has accused Biden of molesting them. Thanks for playing, you’re done.
and - really?

BREAKING: Penn Professor Biden Accused of Sexual Misconduct | The UPenn Statesman

CNN, MSNBC ignore explosive misconduct allegation against Biden

they're coming. but to say NO ONE HAS is to pretty much ignore current news.
Your link 1 is about Flores who said it was not sexual, yet your article calls it sexual harassment. You need to find better more honest sources.

I would say Bernie was promised the next nomination for getting behind Clinton.

The Clinton smear machine then went to work on Joe Biden to knock him out of the way for Bernie.

Point A to Point B.

Simple Answer.
Bernie is getting dumped next. He's just another old white guy.

Name one

D9XJHnW_d.jpg

Too much to name.
still waiting on another example of an adult doing this to kids. so while you're saying "you can't name one person" i'll simply say - back at ya.
Come on you are better than this... I don’t need to dig around and find photos of other adults hugging and kissing kids. Aren’t politicians famous for kissing babies? This whole debate is completely silly. Take a step back and just think about it. There are so many other things that you can go after. This one is foolish
maybe i'm not. i have low tolerance for what biden does. for you to sit there and defend it?

well hell, i thought you were "better" than that also. i was trying to understand, not berate you.

also - i'm talking in a forum, not GOING AFTER someone. all i am saying is biden will get nailed for inappropriate conduct - already has. these videos are going to bring him down because whether you do or not - many people this inappropriate.

This isn’t a now thing. These videos were very public a long time ago. Still frames and videos of posing with families of senators smiling and laughing as they get sworn in is not going to effect him. There is a buzz because some are pushing this pervert narrative and making montages of photos. It’s cheap and weak and will blow over in a week.

Trump's video was almost 15 years old and just a private conversation released w/o his approval of him boasting to another guy about how women contestants would do anything to win. And they thought that would finish Trump. Biden is no Trump and the women and accusations have just begun. The guy's a creep.

Really? Any argument's grounds are based in CONTEXT and RELEVANCE. Like others have (indirectly) argued, Joe's indiscretions cannot be easily dismissed, ignored or written off. The guy is toast. Besides, the guy is going on 77 years old and has been an idiot for years. The guy would be 85 by the time he got out of his second term! Trump or Reagan maybe could pull it off. Trump has his hot wife to keep him going and Ron had Nancy. Hillary is already falling over and Biden is half senile as it is.

Biden has ZERO chance of becoming the next president. Dems better wake up to reality.
Biden doesn’t have indescetions. He very publicly hugs, kisses and embraces people during photo shoots and times of celebration.

Yes. He IS very public about it, which suggests far more goes on when the cameras are not on. Joe is toast. The guy is a habitual, compulsive lecher.
Now you are just making assumptions and not going off facts. Did you do the same with Kavenaigh? I think not. Go away your just making noise at this point

My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."

Now a second person has come forward. Turnabout is fair play. Biden's run for president is finished.
Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha
Apparently you don't read:
Second Biden accuser: I came forward because I'm 'disappointed in my party'

So she wants him to step aside and support only a woman for President? That only men touch inappropriately?

I wouldn't vote for Biden however this is as bogus as Kavanaugh and what he went through. Add Franken and Trump and on and on. This simply accusing and then automatically guilty is ridiculous.

I hate being hugged and yet women and men have hugged me. This made me uncomfortable, are they all violating me? Come on people we need some common sense.

Not many men complain about inappropriate touching by women. However, you are too easily dismissing the scope of this new Biden scandal. This is going to stick to him like glue. This guy has more stories, photos and video of him creeping women out than I can shake a stick at. He is the Michael Jackson of politics. Indeed, it RUINED Jackson's career and it was only TWO accusations I believe, and Jackson actually had a history of promoting and creating huge beneficial causes for kids all around the world!
New Biden Scandal?!?!?! Hahaha. You are such an idiot

Name one

D9XJHnW_d.jpg

Too much to name.
and - really?

BREAKING: Penn Professor Biden Accused of Sexual Misconduct | The UPenn Statesman

Your link 1 is about Flores who said it was not sexual, yet your article calls it sexual harassment. You need to find better more honest sources.
you said "no one" has accused him.

you are wrong.

not gonna play the "your source sucks" game.

Now a second person has come forward. Turnabout is fair play. Biden's run for president is finished.
Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha

So she wants him to step aside and support only a woman for President? That only men touch inappropriately?

I wouldn't vote for Biden however this is as bogus as Kavanaugh and what he went through. Add Franken and Trump and on and on. This simply accusing and then automatically guilty is ridiculous.

I hate being hugged and yet women and men have hugged me. This made me uncomfortable, are they all violating me? Come on people we need some common sense.

Not many men complain about inappropriate touching by women. However, you are too easily dismissing the scope of this new Biden scandal. This is going to stick to him like glue. This guy has more stories, photos and video of him creeping women out than I can shake a stick at. He is the Michael Jackson of politics. Indeed, it RUINED Jackson's career and it was only TWO accusations I believe, and Jackson actually had a history of promoting and creating huge beneficial causes for kids all around the world!
this is far more emotional than i've seen you get in a long long time. there has to be underlying reasons for this but i won't get into them online.

These swamp democrat apologists have reached a new level. Wow! Not believing the victims now is their new angle.
No one has accused Bidn of even being sexual here.

And conversely we have Trump on TAPE talking about molesting women and 17 accusers of actual groping and molestation

Do we live in the Upside Down?

Oh great so now you deflect picture evidence of Biden inappropriately touching these women. Only to bring up celebrity Trump gossip.

maybe i'm not. i have low tolerance for what biden does. for you to sit there and defend it?

well hell, i thought you were "better" than that also. i was trying to understand, not berate you.

also - i'm talking in a forum, not GOING AFTER someone. all i am saying is biden will get nailed for inappropriate conduct - already has. these videos are going to bring him down because whether you do or not - many people this inappropriate.
You are taking a guy who is expressing love and support to others. He isn’t seeking sexual gratification or using force. This is all in front of cameras and peoples families. Yes he hugs and touches and I understand how others may feel uncomfortable, but all who call him a molester and pervert are crossing a line and it is sick. Listen to the audio of the video you posted earlier. He is talking about his grandkids and trying to make everybody laugh and feel good. To turn that into an act of malicious perversion just turns my stomach.

My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."

Biden never hid what he did, so to me it is unlikely he had any ill intent.

Also, you state not many men complain about inappropriate touching, doesn't mean it is appropriate. Invading one's space is the issue, people invade my space all the time, they touch me, hug me and it is annoying however none of it arises to inappropriate sexual contact.

D9XJHnW_d.jpg

Too much to name.

You are taking a guy who is expressing love and support to others. He isn’t seeking sexual gratification or using force. This is all in front of cameras and peoples families. Yes he hugs and touches and I understand how others may feel uncomfortable, but all who call him a molester and pervert are crossing a line and it is sick. Listen to the audio of the video you posted earlier. He is talking about his grandkids and trying to make everybody laugh and feel good. To turn that into an act of malicious perversion just turns my stomach.

there's a lot of things these days that turns my stomach. biden catching grief for his touchy feely habits doesn't raise my ire. not in the least. when we live in a time where you can accuse someone of RAPE 30 years ago and put that person through hell and then clamour HE LIED because your initial lie didn't get what you wanted - well that bugs me more because it's a better reflection of who we've become as a country.

if you don't get what you want, throw a fit and lie out your ass. the left has done that to a LARGE degree esp w/kavanaugh so i have no pity when it comes back to them.

we've already proven you don't need facts nor witnesses to tear someone up and threaten their job. just accusations are enough. i'm not saying biden is a pedo or not - i AM saying as he runs for office he can expect this to be milked for all it's worth to his opponents.

Who knew the apologists for Creepy Joe Biden would get so insecure about his perverted ways touching little girls. Sad!

These swamp democrat apologists have reached a new level. Wow! Not believing the victims now is their new angle.
No one has accused Bidn of even being sexual here.

And conversely we have Trump on TAPE talking about molesting women and 17 accusers of actual groping and molestation

Do we live in the Upside Down?

Oh great so now you deflect picture evidence of Biden inappropriately touching these women. Only to bring up celebrity Trump gossip.
The whole point is Trump's history of assault. The dems don't need a foil for the Asshole

this is far more emotional than i've seen you get in a long long time. there has to be underlying reasons for this but i won't get into them online.
I don’t take a lot of politics personally as most of it is gameplay, but I’ve always seen Biden as a good man. I saw him console and support the McCain family and many others during their struggles. I saw how he reacted to the loss of his son and then used that grief and energy to help others. I lost my father around that time and I admired the strength that Biden showed to carry on through the high demands of his position. It was a strength I didn’t have for a long time. So yes, I hold him in high regard for more reasons than simple politics. So when I see these kinds of, what I see as careless attacks, for a guy that to me is simply trying to show love and support to others, it really does turn my stomach. Especially when I see so many doing it for political reasons.

Did you do the same with Kavenaigh?

Yep. Went by all the available and known evidence and facts. BTW, it's spelled Kavanaugh.

JoeBundy.jpg

Last edited:
and - really?

you said "no one" has accused him.

you are wrong.

not gonna play the "your source sucks" game.
Two women and accused him of invading their personal space. Both have specifically said it wasn’t sexual or harassment or molestation. I asked the other poster who said women accused him of molestation to name one woman who has. There are none that I’ve seen and he hasn’t been able to name one

Forum List

Back