So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

So she wants him to step aside and support only a woman for President? That only men touch inappropriately?

I wouldn't vote for Biden however this is as bogus as Kavanaugh and what he went through. Add Franken and Trump and on and on. This simply accusing and then automatically guilty is ridiculous.

I hate being hugged and yet women and men have hugged me. This made me uncomfortable, are they all violating me? Come on people we need some common sense.

Not many men complain about inappropriate touching by women. However, you are too easily dismissing the scope of this new Biden scandal. This is going to stick to him like glue. This guy has more stories, photos and video of him creeping women out than I can shake a stick at. He is the Michael Jackson of politics. Indeed, it RUINED Jackson's career and it was only TWO accusations I believe, and Jackson actually had a history of promoting and creating huge beneficial causes for kids all around the world!
New Biden Scandal?!?!?! Hahaha. You are such an idiot
this is far more emotional than i've seen you get in a long long time. there has to be underlying reasons for this but i won't get into them online.
I don’t take a lot of politics personally as most of it is gameplay, but I’ve always seen Biden as a good man. I saw him console and support the McCain family and many others during their struggles. I saw how he reacted to the loss of his son and then used that grief and energy to help others. I lost my father around that time and I admired the strength that Biden showed to carry on through the high demands of his position. It was a strength I didn’t have for a long time. So yes, I hold him in high regard for more reasons than simple politics. So when I see these kinds of, what I see as careless attacks, for a guy that to me is simply trying to show love and support to others, it really does turn my stomach. Especially when I see so many doing it for political reasons.

Spoken like a true apologist.

So she wants him to step aside and support only a woman for President? That only men touch inappropriately?

I wouldn't vote for Biden however this is as bogus as Kavanaugh and what he went through. Add Franken and Trump and on and on. This simply accusing and then automatically guilty is ridiculous.

I hate being hugged and yet women and men have hugged me. This made me uncomfortable, are they all violating me? Come on people we need some common sense.

Not many men complain about inappropriate touching by women. However, you are too easily dismissing the scope of this new Biden scandal. This is going to stick to him like glue. This guy has more stories, photos and video of him creeping women out than I can shake a stick at. He is the Michael Jackson of politics. Indeed, it RUINED Jackson's career and it was only TWO accusations I believe, and Jackson actually had a history of promoting and creating huge beneficial causes for kids all around the world!
this is far more emotional than i've seen you get in a long long time. there has to be underlying reasons for this but i won't get into them online.
I don’t take a lot of politics personally as most of it is gameplay, but I’ve always seen Biden as a good man. I saw him console and support the McCain family and many others during their struggles. I saw how he reacted to the loss of his son and then used that grief and energy to help others. I lost my father around that time and I admired the strength that Biden showed to carry on through the high demands of his position. It was a strength I didn’t have for a long time. So yes, I hold him in high regard for more reasons than simple politics. So when I see these kinds of, what I see as careless attacks, for a guy that to me is simply trying to show love and support to others, it really does turn my stomach. Especially when I see so many doing it for political reasons.

What’s that supposed to mean?

joe has always been a pervert and the world knows it
I don't think he is a pervert, but the pictures on Drudge today makes me think he does have a problem of more "touchy - feely" than I thought. It's weird.
Dude, he sniffs peoples hair. Including children. That kind of fetish is perversion through and through
He doesn’t sniff hair he kisses people on the top of the head. I do the same when I say goodbye to family members if they are sitting down. You guys need a new line of attack. Is “He is too affectionate” really the attack you want to use?! Come on, get real.

The key phrase used is FAMILY MEMBERS, guessing you wouldn't fare too well if it was the kid down the street.

D9XJHnW_d.jpg

Too much to name.
In other words you can’t name one person who has accused Biden of molesting them. Thanks for playing, you’re done.
and - really?

BREAKING: Penn Professor Biden Accused of Sexual Misconduct | The UPenn Statesman

CNN, MSNBC ignore explosive misconduct allegation against Biden

they're coming. but to say NO ONE HAS is to pretty much ignore current news.
Your link 1 is about Flores who said it was not sexual, yet your article calls it sexual harassment. You need to find better more honest sources.
you said "no one" has accused him.

you are wrong.

not gonna play the "your source sucks" game.
Two women and accused him of invading their personal space. Both have specifically said it wasn’t sexual or harassment or molestation. I asked the other poster who said women accused him of molestation to name one woman who has. There are none that I’ve seen and he hasn’t been able to name one

So groping women and little girls as Vice President is a good thing for you. But I’m sure you’re the one who believed Trump colluded with Russia.

What’s that supposed to mean?

You ignore the women and little girls Biden groped on. Believe all victims.

I don't think he is a pervert, but the pictures on Drudge today makes me think he does have a problem of more "touchy - feely" than I thought. It's weird.
Dude, he sniffs peoples hair. Including children. That kind of fetish is perversion through and through
He doesn’t sniff hair he kisses people on the top of the head. I do the same when I say goodbye to family members if they are sitting down. You guys need a new line of attack. Is “He is too affectionate” really the attack you want to use?! Come on, get real.

The key phrase used is FAMILY MEMBERS, guessing you wouldn't fare too well if it was the kid down the street.
No probably not and I wouldn’t do that. You’re missing the point. Not sure if your mind is open to hearing another point of view so why waste my time explaining it.

No probably not and I wouldn’t do that. You’re missing the point. Not sure if your mind is open to hearing another point of view so why waste my time explaining it.
YET YOU STILL DO WASTE YOUR TIME AND OURS,,,,

In other words you can’t name one person who has accused Biden of molesting them. Thanks for playing, you’re done.
and - really?

BREAKING: Penn Professor Biden Accused of Sexual Misconduct | The UPenn Statesman

CNN, MSNBC ignore explosive misconduct allegation against Biden

they're coming. but to say NO ONE HAS is to pretty much ignore current news.
Your link 1 is about Flores who said it was not sexual, yet your article calls it sexual harassment. You need to find better more honest sources.

you are wrong.

Two women and accused him of invading their personal space. Both have specifically said it wasn’t sexual or harassment or molestation. I asked the other poster who said women accused him of molestation to name one woman who has. There are none that I’ve seen and he hasn’t been able to name one

So groping women and little girls as Vice President is a good thing for you. But I’m sure you’re the one who believed Trump colluded with Russia.
Of course not. You call it groping, that’s not what I see. Hugging and kissing is a sign of affection and support. He wasn’t being sexual. You see what you want to see. None of the parents who were standing right there had an issue with anything, yet you are throwing pictures of their kids around the internet saying that were groped inappropriately by the VP. Shame on you.

Yea, you seem to be missing the point. None of these kids, or adults for that matter, are his family members.

I engage to a piont but when the other side closes off or resorts to childish responses I focus on the adults in the room. I like healthy debate. I like learning about different opinions about issues. I approach issues with an open mind but have low tolerance to those that can engage with the same kind of respect.

I believe that Bernie Sanders will receive the same treatment by the same people because he's standing in their way.
You need to look at WHO it is that are going after him, Slade! This isn't something that came from conservatives...this was an obvious move to "knee cap" Joe Biden's run for the Democratic nomination and it was done by his competitors...like Elizabeth Warren! Suddenly out of the blue someone accuses Biden of "inappropriate" touching years after the incident? Because he's a hugger? I'm not a hugger but I know millions of people are and I would NEVER accuse them of being deviants because they do so. You've got people on your side of the aisle that would run their own mother's over with their campaign bus if she got in the way of a shot at the Presidency! Joe Biden might be the first to be smeared...I guarantee he won't be the last! What you're seeing is the Washington version of "whack a mole"! Whoever is in the lead for the nomination in the polls will be attacked by the others with some type of smear campaign. It's pretty much what the Democratic left has now become.
I agree, there is an ugly movement from hyper sensitive progressives going after him in the media. I find it amusing to see the so called conservatives on this board perpetuating the attacks.

Conservatives don't like Biden because he's been a loyal soldier for the Democrats for decades, Slade but it isn't us that are behind this. People on the right will kick Joe while he's down but they aren't the ones that knocked him down in the first place.
I agree with you as I stated. But to your point I find it funny how cons are acting on this board. Ditch the principles and get in bed with the ridiculous progressives to attack Joe. You made a great statement a few posts ago about the many other things Joe can be attacked on. Hugs shouldn’t be one of them.

What I find pathetic, Slade is that Joe Biden has made NUMEROUS runs at the Presidency over the years and they ALL end the same way! He says something incredibly stupid and everyone realizes that he's an idiot and they stop supporting him. What's happening now is simply some liberals smearing the guy who's leading in the polls instead of just letting the process work it's self out. Biden wasn't going to win the nomination. He'd never survive the debates.
I think he is the best they got out of all who have announced. I personally would like to see a real businessman win over a career politician but I like Joe, think he is a good dude, and 8 years of VP gives him credibility and a sense of stability which our current POTUS does not have. I also think he has a shot of unifying which we really need. We will see how it all works out but this hug attack is laughable, as you said, move onto the substance

With all due respect, Slade...are you really picking a President because you think "he is a good dude"? I have friends that I think are good dudes but I wouldn't entrust them with taking care of my pets for the weekend let alone the country for four years! Joe Biden has been a Senator since Moses was a pup because he isn't smart enough to do anything else. As for 8 years of being VP meaning something? In the words of John Nance Garner the Vice Presidency is "not worth a bucket of warm piss".

you are wrong.

He wasn’t being sexual.

No, Joe the Perv is very careful about that. Because he was VP, they stopped short of calling it that. They just made sure never to give Joe a second chance. Then it WOULD have become sexual. Amazing how you defend this guy! I mean,. how many pictures and video do you need of women and girls PULLING AWAY FROM HIM with shocked and scared looks on their faces do you need to get through your love relationship with the guy? HE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

PERIOD.

while i understand all that - what biden does is not welcome by many and that's why you see "creepy uncle joe" videos on youtube. this isn't the right suddenly smearing biden, those videos have been there for a long long time. he's been told i'm sure this bothers people - and he keeps doing it.

if my "show of love" was taken wrong and turned into *this* - i'd stop doing it.

you are wrong.

Of course not. You call it groping, that’s not what I see. Hugging and kissing is a sign of affection and support. He wasn’t being sexual. You see what you want to see. None of the parents who were standing right there had an issue with anything, yet you are throwing pictures of their kids around the internet saying that were groped inappropriately by the VP. Shame on you.
Dl3hcNoU8AAYea1.jpg

How is this not groping, apologist? You’re stacking up those deflections.

Yea, you seem to be missing the point. None of these kids, or adults for that matter, are his family members.
And none have said a word about anything inappropriate happening. But I’m sure they appreciate you speaking for them and spreading photos of their kids all over the Internet. Douche

I engage to a piont but when the other side closes off or resorts to childish responses I focus on the adults in the room. I like healthy debate. I like learning about different opinions about issues. I approach issues with an open mind but have low tolerance to those that can engage with the same kind of respect.
constantly telling us we are wrong with the evidence right in front of us is not debating

you are wrong.

Dl3hcNoU8AAYea1.jpg

How is this not groping, apologist? You’re stacking up those deflections.
That hand is photoshopped. Watch the video. Read the statement of support and gratitude that the actual lady in the photo released. Get real.

constantly telling us we are wrong with the evidence right in front of us is not debating
Of course it is. I do think you are wrong and I’m explaining why. That’s how debates work. If we all agreed on everything it would be called an echo chamber.

Forum List

Back