🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

images

This grope clearly isn’t photoshopped for you apologists looking over Creepy Joe Biden’s handsy ways.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that is a photoshop. That it isn’t clear to you says more about you than it does Biden.

amie-parnes-and-biden.jpg

I believe that Bernie Sanders will receive the same treatment by the same people because he's standing in their way.
I agree with you as I stated. But to your point I find it funny how cons are acting on this board. Ditch the principles and get in bed with the ridiculous progressives to attack Joe. You made a great statement a few posts ago about the many other things Joe can be attacked on. Hugs shouldn’t be one of them.

What I find pathetic, Slade is that Joe Biden has made NUMEROUS runs at the Presidency over the years and they ALL end the same way! He says something incredibly stupid and everyone realizes that he's an idiot and they stop supporting him. What's happening now is simply some liberals smearing the guy who's leading in the polls instead of just letting the process work it's self out. Biden wasn't going to win the nomination. He'd never survive the debates.
I think he is the best they got out of all who have announced. I personally would like to see a real businessman win over a career politician but I like Joe, think he is a good dude, and 8 years of VP gives him credibility and a sense of stability which our current POTUS does not have. I also think he has a shot of unifying which we really need. We will see how it all works out but this hug attack is laughable, as you said, move onto the substance

With all due respect, Slade...are you really picking a President because you think "he is a good dude"? I have friends that I think are good dudes but I wouldn't entrust them with taking care of my pets for the weekend let alone the country for four years! Joe Biden has been a Senator since Moses was a pup because he isn't smart enough to do anything else. As for 8 years of being VP meaning something? In the words of John Nance Garner the Vice Presidency is "not worth a bucket of warm piss".
I’m not picking anybody at this point. I’m actually hoping for a strong independent candidate to emerge. But out of the Dems I think Biden is the strongest candidate at this point. I think it’s pretty obvious. You don’t?

Of the group that's running you might be right, Slade but that's an indication of how poor the candidate pool is for the Democrats...not a ringing endorsement of Biden!

You've got a whole slew of candidates that are fighting each other in an attempt to be further to the left than the other guy or gal when the country has not moved to the left like the Democratic Party has. I think the issue for the Democrats is that they've convinced themselves that everyone feels the same as they do and that they can run on things like a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage...a green New Deal...Medicare for all...and free college for all! Those things might be accepted at the dinner parties THEY go to or on the media outlets that they listen to but outside of the "bubbles" they've isolated themselves in...the average person thinks that they are NUTS!
and this is my main point - biden has put himself in a bad light because of his 'habits' - and this will come out at him hard. in the #metoo days - it's a death sentence. doesn't have to be true, people just have to WANT it to be true.

constantly telling us we are wrong with the evidence right in front of us is not debating
Of course it is. I do think you are wrong and I’m explaining why. That’s how debates work. If we all agreed on everything it would be called an echo chamber.
and your explanation was lacking in reality since the evidence in right in front of you,,,
You’re hopeless... I think we are at a stalemate

No you’re just delusional of reality looking over assault victims. No surprise since you’re a collusion truther.
I’m delusional?! You have the gall to say that after posting two fake photos and presenting them as reality?! You’re done. Go take a nap
eb6ea98c-20e4-4133-9a46-40c41fa7874c.jpg

If Pence as VP even touched a young girl remotely close to what Creep Biden did here. He would have a onslaught of accusations by MSM. Now keep your apologist going cause it helps Trump.

The key phrase used is FAMILY MEMBERS, guessing you wouldn't fare too well if it was the kid down the street.
No probably not and I wouldn’t do that. You’re missing the point. Not sure if your mind is open to hearing another point of view so why waste my time explaining it.

Yea, you seem to be missing the point. None of these kids, or adults for that matter, are his family members.
And none have said a word about anything inappropriate happening.

^^^^^ You don't called that photo inappropriate? No, you call it Funny. Where is that hand going? I can only hope Joe would do that to YOUR wife, if any woman would have you. You blind love of Joe obviously outweighs respect for women. YOU go away and stop wasting people's time.
Please. If you support Trump, shove your foot up your ass.

Get your face out of the way first.

I engage to a piont but when the other side closes off or resorts to childish responses I focus on the adults in the room. I like healthy debate. I like learning about different opinions about issues. I approach issues with an open mind but have low tolerance to those that can engage with the same kind of respect.
constantly telling us we are wrong with the evidence right in front of us is not debating
Of course it is. I do think you are wrong and I’m explaining why. That’s how debates work. If we all agreed on everything it would be called an echo chamber.
and your explanation was lacking in reality since the evidence in right in front of you,,,
I already knew that,,,

youre OK with an adult man fondling the wives and children of other people and I am not
Believe whatever you want... I could really care less what a hack like yourself thinks. There are plenty of adults on this board that are here to have open minded debates. You’re not one of them. Kudos to iceberg Oldstyle and Papageorgio who can engage like adults about this despite differing political views

No you’re just delusional of reality looking over assault victims. No surprise since you’re a collusion truther.
I’m delusional?! You have the gall to say that after posting two fake photos and presenting them as reality?! You’re done. Go take a nap
eb6ea98c-20e4-4133-9a46-40c41fa7874c.jpg

If Pence as VP even touched a young girl remotely close to what Creep Biden did here. He would have a onslaught of accusations by MSM. Now keep your apologist going cause it helps Trump.
and if this is all pence did, it would be stupid to do that now wouldn't it. so far you've posted 2 shopped photos and then finally, a real one that doesn't show what you proclaim so you move the goalposts to "if this were an (R) there would be hell to pay!"

yes and you could call those people stupid yet here you are doing the very activity you would call people out for *IF* they did it.

images

This grope clearly isn’t photoshopped for you apologists looking over Creepy Joe Biden’s handsy ways.
Haha, just gloss over the photoshopped photo and onto the next!! Brilliant.
you'd think by now they'd check first. in 10 seconds i found stories on both photos and the originals.

i still think what he does is questionable at best, but for people on the all out assault, posting 'shopped photos isn't helping their cause.
Actually it does since there’s dozens of proof. Two women have already come forward. Now believe all victims.

images

you'd think by now they'd check first. in 10 seconds i found stories on both photos and the originals.

i still think what he does is questionable at best, but for people on the all out assault, posting 'shopped photos isn't helping their cause.
Actually it does since there’s dozens of proof. Two women have already come forward. Now believe all victims.
first - don't bother projecting the BELIEVE ALL WOMEN - i thought it was bullshit when ford's group did it, it's bullshit now. prove it. that's what i said at the time and i'll say it now. it needs to be proven.

and if we have all this proof why do you keep posting fake pictures?

He doesn’t sniff hair he kisses people on the top of the head. I do the same when I say goodbye to family members if they are sitting down. You guys need a new line of attack. Is “He is too affectionate” really the attack you want to use?! Come on, get real.
Seems everyone but you realize when he puts his face in peoples hair he isnt talking. Some women have said they didnt want him to stop sniffing hair.
Kissing family members on the top of the head is different from martied women and children, ya creeper
#MeToo
Did you see the comment from Carters wife supporting Joe and thanking him for supporting her that day? Now you try and use that still frame against him? That’s BS. I’ll take her word on it.
There is more than one! Also there are children.
There are women he made so uncomfortable they publically stated how it made them feel.
Dude is creeper. Period.
Not one person is accusing him of sexual assault.
this is a lie. someone did it in the last week or so, correct? you not agreeing or liking it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Name her....

I believe that Bernie Sanders will receive the same treatment by the same people because he's standing in their way.
What I find pathetic, Slade is that Joe Biden has made NUMEROUS runs at the Presidency over the years and they ALL end the same way! He says something incredibly stupid and everyone realizes that he's an idiot and they stop supporting him. What's happening now is simply some liberals smearing the guy who's leading in the polls instead of just letting the process work it's self out. Biden wasn't going to win the nomination. He'd never survive the debates.
I think he is the best they got out of all who have announced. I personally would like to see a real businessman win over a career politician but I like Joe, think he is a good dude, and 8 years of VP gives him credibility and a sense of stability which our current POTUS does not have. I also think he has a shot of unifying which we really need. We will see how it all works out but this hug attack is laughable, as you said, move onto the substance

With all due respect, Slade...are you really picking a President because you think "he is a good dude"? I have friends that I think are good dudes but I wouldn't entrust them with taking care of my pets for the weekend let alone the country for four years! Joe Biden has been a Senator since Moses was a pup because he isn't smart enough to do anything else. As for 8 years of being VP meaning something? In the words of John Nance Garner the Vice Presidency is "not worth a bucket of warm piss".
I’m not picking anybody at this point. I’m actually hoping for a strong independent candidate to emerge. But out of the Dems I think Biden is the strongest candidate at this point. I think it’s pretty obvious. You don’t?

Of the group that's running you might be right, Slade but that's an indication of how poor the candidate pool is for the Democrats...not a ringing endorsement of Biden!

You've got a whole slew of candidates that are fighting each other in an attempt to be further to the left than the other guy or gal when the country has not moved to the left like the Democratic Party has. I think the issue for the Democrats is that they've convinced themselves that everyone feels the same as they do and that they can run on things like a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage...a green New Deal...Medicare for all...and free college for all! Those things might be accepted at the dinner parties THEY go to or on the media outlets that they listen to but outside of the "bubbles" they've isolated themselves in...the average person thinks that they are NUTS!
and this is my main point - biden has put himself in a bad light because of his 'habits' - and this will come out at him hard. in the #metoo days - it's a death sentence. doesn't have to be true, people just have to WANT it to be true.

Biden is a hugger. So are millions of other people. I couldn't care less about that. The reason that Biden has run unsuccessfully so many times before now has nothing to do with his "habits". He's lost before because whenever Joe opens his mouth...he's apt to say something REALLY stupid! Why? It's because he isn't that bright a man! It's why he had to cheat to get through law school and it's why he's a disaster in the making whenever he walks out onto a stage.

images

first - don't bother projecting the BELIEVE ALL WOMEN - i thought it was bullshit when ford's group did it, it's bullshit now. prove it. that's what i said at the time and i'll say it now. it needs to be proven.

They might as well be real pictures. There’s plenty of authentic groping pictures. Just wait for it. But now you don’t believe the victims? Wow! Talk about contradiction at its finest.

Seems everyone but you realize when he puts his face in peoples hair he isnt talking. Some women have said they didnt want him to stop sniffing hair.
Kissing family members on the top of the head is different from martied women and children, ya creeper
#MeToo
Did you see the comment from Carters wife supporting Joe and thanking him for supporting her that day? Now you try and use that still frame against him? That’s BS. I’ll take her word on it.
There is more than one! Also there are children.
There are women he made so uncomfortable they publically stated how it made them feel.
Dude is creeper. Period.
Not one person is accusing him of sexual assault.
this is a lie. someone did it in the last week or so, correct? you not agreeing or liking it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Name her....
google it, bitch. not playing your game.

images

I respect your opinions and like how you keep me in check. I also understand a sensitivity to how children are handled. Believe it or not I am also very sensitive to that sort of thing. I just honestly think Biden was trying to show love and support to these people during these big moments in front of the press. I think it is being manipulated and politicized in such an ugly way. These fake photos go right to that point and contribute to poisoning the minds of many. I don’t think he had any intentions of violating anybody. I bet he feels humiliated and like complete shit right now and I think it is unwarranted.

images

They might as well be real pictures. There’s plenty of authentic groping pictures. Just wait for it. But now you don’t believe the victims? Wow! Talk about contradiction at its finest.
THEN SHOW THEM!!!!

lord you're being an overactive dumbass at this point. i agree biden is creepy but you're not helping that argument by posting bullshit pictures to back up what you say.

check please. had enough of this.

Biden is a hugger. So are millions of other people. I couldn't care less about that. The reason that Biden has run unsuccessfully so many times before now has nothing to do with his "habits"...it's because whenever Joe opens his mouth...he's apt to say something REALLY stupid because he isn't that bright a man! It's why he had to cheat to get through law school and it's why he's a disaster in the making whenever he walks out onto a stage.
Biden is a groper**

Fixed that for you.

I agree with you as I stated. But to your point I find it funny how cons are acting on this board. Ditch the principles and get in bed with the ridiculous progressives to attack Joe. You made a great statement a few posts ago about the many other things Joe can be attacked on. Hugs shouldn’t be one of them.

Or it could show that amongst the Dems there is a traitorous lying piece of filth who fears he/she cannot beat Biden.

Imo Biden could possibly beat Trump, and would have in 16. But at this point they need more visual contrast. And I don't think Harris can talk to middle America white working class folks.

Forum List

Back