🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

images

This grope clearly isn’t photoshopped for you apologists looking over Creepy Joe Biden’s handsy ways.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that is a photoshop. That it isn’t clear to you says more about you than it does Biden.

amie-parnes-and-biden.jpg
Coming from the guy that is a collusion truther.
More insanity from you. I never said Trump colluded with Russia. I said I would wait until Mueller released his report to decide. And when Mueller did, I said Trump did not collude with Russian hackers.

You just can’t get anything right, can you, con?

images

This grope clearly isn’t photoshopped for you apologists looking over Creepy Joe Biden’s handsy ways.
Haha, just gloss over the photoshopped photo and onto the next!! Brilliant.
you'd think by now they'd check first. in 10 seconds i found stories on both photos and the originals.

i still think what he does is questionable at best, but for people on the all out assault, posting 'shopped photos isn't helping their cause.
I respect your opinions and like how you keep me in check. I also understand a sensitivity to how children are handled. Believe it or not I am also very sensitive to that sort of thing. I just honestly think Biden was trying to show love and support to these people during these big moments in front of the press. I think it is being manipulated and politicized in such an ugly way. These fake photos go right to that point and contribute to poisoning the minds of many. I don’t think he had any intentions of violating anybody. I bet he feels humiliated and like complete shit right now and I think it is unwarranted.
if he really felt humiliated, i believe he'd stop doing it. he hasn't, so he's bringing this on himself as well.

No probably not and I wouldn’t do that. You’re missing the point. Not sure if your mind is open to hearing another point of view so why waste my time explaining it.

Yea, you seem to be missing the point. None of these kids, or adults for that matter, are his family members.
And none have said a word about anything inappropriate happening.

^^^^^ You don't called that photo inappropriate? No, you call it Funny. Where is that hand going? I can only hope Joe would do that to YOUR wife, if any woman would have you. You blind love of Joe obviously outweighs respect for women. YOU go away and stop wasting people's time.
Please. If you support Trump, shove your foot up your ass.

Get your face out of the way first.
Suck off Trump bitch

Did you see the comment from Carters wife supporting Joe and thanking him for supporting her that day? Now you try and use that still frame against him? That’s BS. I’ll take her word on it.
There is more than one! Also there are children.
There are women he made so uncomfortable they publically stated how it made them feel.
Dude is creeper. Period.
Not one person is accusing him of sexual assault.
this is a lie. someone did it in the last week or so, correct? you not agreeing or liking it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Name her....
google it, bitch. not playing your game.
LOLOL

If you can’t name someone accusing him of sexual assault, how can I?

Dayum, you’re a special kind of stupid. :cuckoo:

images

you'd think by now they'd check first. in 10 seconds i found stories on both photos and the originals.

i still think what he does is questionable at best, but for people on the all out assault, posting 'shopped photos isn't helping their cause.
I respect your opinions and like how you keep me in check. I also understand a sensitivity to how children are handled. Believe it or not I am also very sensitive to that sort of thing. I just honestly think Biden was trying to show love and support to these people during these big moments in front of the press. I think it is being manipulated and politicized in such an ugly way. These fake photos go right to that point and contribute to poisoning the minds of many. I don’t think he had any intentions of violating anybody. I bet he feels humiliated and like complete shit right now and I think it is unwarranted.
if he really felt humiliated, i believe he'd stop doing it. he hasn't, so he's bringing this on himself as well.
Yeah, it's the damndest thing. Biden just kept on keeping on, even after people said STOP FOOL.

The Last Hurrah - Wikipedia

Yea, you seem to be missing the point. None of these kids, or adults for that matter, are his family members.

^^^^^ You don't called that photo inappropriate? No, you call it Funny. Where is that hand going? I can only hope Joe would do that to YOUR wife, if any woman would have you. You blind love of Joe obviously outweighs respect for women. YOU go away and stop wasting people's time.

Suck off Trump bitch

Oh geez, some of us don't swing that way, you may have to ask one of your buddies or go without.

I believe that Bernie Sanders will receive the same treatment by the same people because he's standing in their way.
I agree with you as I stated. But to your point I find it funny how cons are acting on this board. Ditch the principles and get in bed with the ridiculous progressives to attack Joe. You made a great statement a few posts ago about the many other things Joe can be attacked on. Hugs shouldn’t be one of them.

What I find pathetic, Slade is that Joe Biden has made NUMEROUS runs at the Presidency over the years and they ALL end the same way! He says something incredibly stupid and everyone realizes that he's an idiot and they stop supporting him. What's happening now is simply some liberals smearing the guy who's leading in the polls instead of just letting the process work it's self out. Biden wasn't going to win the nomination. He'd never survive the debates.
I think he is the best they got out of all who have announced. I personally would like to see a real businessman win over a career politician but I like Joe, think he is a good dude, and 8 years of VP gives him credibility and a sense of stability which our current POTUS does not have. I also think he has a shot of unifying which we really need. We will see how it all works out but this hug attack is laughable, as you said, move onto the substance

With all due respect, Slade...are you really picking a President because you think "he is a good dude"? I have friends that I think are good dudes but I wouldn't entrust them with taking care of my pets for the weekend let alone the country for four years! Joe Biden has been a Senator since Moses was a pup because he isn't smart enough to do anything else. As for 8 years of being VP meaning something? In the words of John Nance Garner the Vice Presidency is "not worth a bucket of warm piss".
I’m not picking anybody at this point. I’m actually hoping for a strong independent candidate to emerge. But out of the Dems I think Biden is the strongest candidate at this point. I think it’s pretty obvious. You don’t?

Of the group that's running you might be right, Slade but that's an indication of how poor the candidate pool is for the Democrats...not a ringing endorsement of Biden!

You've got a whole slew of candidates that are fighting each other in an attempt to be further to the left than the other guy or gal when the country has not moved to the left like the Democratic Party has. I think the issue for the Democrats is that they've convinced themselves that everyone feels the same as they do and that they can run on things like a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage...a green New Deal...Medicare for all...and free college for all! Those things might be accepted at the dinner parties THEY go to or on the media outlets that they listen to but outside of the "bubbles" they've isolated themselves in...the average person thinks that they are NUTS!
I agree. It’s not my side BTW. I despise both political parties and see them as damaging to our country at this point.

I believe that Bernie Sanders will receive the same treatment by the same people because he's standing in their way.
What I find pathetic, Slade is that Joe Biden has made NUMEROUS runs at the Presidency over the years and they ALL end the same way! He says something incredibly stupid and everyone realizes that he's an idiot and they stop supporting him. What's happening now is simply some liberals smearing the guy who's leading in the polls instead of just letting the process work it's self out. Biden wasn't going to win the nomination. He'd never survive the debates.
I think he is the best they got out of all who have announced. I personally would like to see a real businessman win over a career politician but I like Joe, think he is a good dude, and 8 years of VP gives him credibility and a sense of stability which our current POTUS does not have. I also think he has a shot of unifying which we really need. We will see how it all works out but this hug attack is laughable, as you said, move onto the substance

With all due respect, Slade...are you really picking a President because you think "he is a good dude"? I have friends that I think are good dudes but I wouldn't entrust them with taking care of my pets for the weekend let alone the country for four years! Joe Biden has been a Senator since Moses was a pup because he isn't smart enough to do anything else. As for 8 years of being VP meaning something? In the words of John Nance Garner the Vice Presidency is "not worth a bucket of warm piss".
I’m not picking anybody at this point. I’m actually hoping for a strong independent candidate to emerge. But out of the Dems I think Biden is the strongest candidate at this point. I think it’s pretty obvious. You don’t?

Of the group that's running you might be right, Slade but that's an indication of how poor the candidate pool is for the Democrats...not a ringing endorsement of Biden!

You've got a whole slew of candidates that are fighting each other in an attempt to be further to the left than the other guy or gal when the country has not moved to the left like the Democratic Party has. I think the issue for the Democrats is that they've convinced themselves that everyone feels the same as they do and that they can run on things like a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage...a green New Deal...Medicare for all...and free college for all! Those things might be accepted at the dinner parties THEY go to or on the media outlets that they listen to but outside of the "bubbles" they've isolated themselves in...the average person thinks that they are NUTS!
Or it could show that amongst the Dems there is a traitorous lying piece of filth who fears he/she cannot beat Biden.

Imo Biden could possibly beat Trump, and would have in 16. But at this point they need more visual contrast. And I don't think Harris can talk to middle America white working class folks.

Biden has never been able to survive a primary battle, Bendog! He's been crashing and burning for decades now every time he tries to run for the Presidency. He's got too much baggage for opponents to use against him...and I'm not talking about him being "handsy"!

images

Yeah, it's the damndest thing. Biden just kept on keeping on, even after people said STOP FOOL.

and that's the killer. this is a long running history that has come up before. running for office means EVERYTHING will get blown WAY out of proportion and this is about as low hanging fruit as you can get.

Suck off Trump bitch

Get you mouth off my dick first.

and that's the killer. this is a long running history that has come up before. running for office means EVERYTHING will get blown WAY out of proportion and this is about as low hanging fruit as you can get.

Will get blown way out of proportion huh. What a brilliant take... Like the hoax that lasted nearly 3 years claiming Trump colluded with Russia?

Will get blown way out of proportion huh. What a brilliant take... Like the hoax that lasted nearly 3 years claiming Trump colluded with Russia?
no. like posting fake pictures of him doing something and then posting another after getting busted the first time.

that type of bullshit.

Of course it is. I do think you are wrong and I’m explaining why. That’s how debates work. If we all agreed on everything it would be called an echo chamber.
and your explanation was lacking in reality since the evidence in right in front of you,,,
You’re hopeless... I think we are at a stalemate

No you’re just delusional of reality looking over assault victims. No surprise since you’re a collusion truther.
I’m delusional?! You have the gall to say that after posting two fake photos and presenting them as reality?! You’re done. Go take a nap
eb6ea98c-20e4-4133-9a46-40c41fa7874c.jpg

If Pence as VP even touched a young girl remotely close to what Creep Biden did here. He would have a onslaught of accusations by MSM. Now keep your apologist going cause it helps Trump.
Give it up dude, you are totally discredited at this point. Go watch the video of that ceremony. That’s Corey Garners family. Pops is standing right there. Does he look disturbed? Watch it all happen in real time. Does the kid look violated or is she laughing?

Strike 3 you’re out. Give it up. #pathetic

I agree. It’s not my side BTW. I despise both political parties and see them as damaging to our country at this point.

My prediction is that the Democrats best chance to beat Trump would be to run someone like a Barack Obama who had almost no legislative record to defend and could define himself however he thought would most appeal to the voters. A compliant main stream media will let such a candidate get away with that.

My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."

Now a second person has come forward. Turnabout is fair play. Biden's run for president is finished.
Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha
It is a bit too much for her to say she was "violated." Good God. I would have felt his kiss (and hair sniffing) was out of place and I would have turned and given him The Look. I am very good at The Look. He would have gotten the message. I sure as hell would not have trotted it out five years later in national media.

“He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble”
Did she actually say that?

I don't get him. What he's doing was not socially wrong before Monicagate. I doubt women liked being touched even then, but it's a handshake or no shake.

Seems to me he just said he wasn't going to change. And to me that means he's retiring.

and your explanation was lacking in reality since the evidence in right in front of you,,,

No you’re just delusional of reality looking over assault victims. No surprise since you’re a collusion truther.
I’m delusional?! You have the gall to say that after posting two fake photos and presenting them as reality?! You’re done. Go take a nap

If Pence as VP even touched a young girl remotely close to what Creep Biden did here. He would have a onslaught of accusations by MSM. Now keep your apologist going cause it helps Trump.
and if this is all pence did, it would be stupid to do that now wouldn't it. so far you've posted 2 shopped photos and then finally, a real one that doesn't show what you proclaim so you move the goalposts to "if this were an (R) there would be hell to pay!"

yes and you could call those people stupid yet here you are doing the very activity you would call people out for *IF* they did it.
Isn’t it frustrating that idiots like this force you to argue against your own position because they take it to ridiculous levels? Kudos for pushing back and keeping it real

Give it up dude, you are totally discredited at this point. Go watch the video of that ceremony. That’s Corey Garners family. Pops is standing right there. Does he look disturbed? Watch it all happen in real time. Does the kid look violated or is she laughing?

Strike 3 you’re out. Give it up. #pathetic

FilthyFatalHusky-max-1mb.gif

What will your new deflection be this time?
No photoshop here, apologist.

images

Actually it does since there’s dozens of proof. Two women have already come forward. Now believe all victims.
first - don't bother projecting the BELIEVE ALL WOMEN - i thought it was bullshit when ford's group did it, it's bullshit now. prove it. that's what i said at the time and i'll say it now. it needs to be proven.

and if we have all this proof why do you keep posting fake pictures?
They might as well be real pictures. There’s plenty of authentic groping pictures. Just wait for it. But now you don’t believe the victims? Wow! Talk about contradiction at its finest.
You are such an idiot... I don’t know how to even respond to your stupidity at this point.

Forum List

Back