🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

he just has fun when possible
joefrank.jpg

I think he is the best they got out of all who have announced. I personally would like to see a real businessman win over a career politician but I like Joe, think he is a good dude, and 8 years of VP gives him credibility and a sense of stability which our current POTUS does not have. I also think he has a shot of unifying which we really need. We will see how it all works out but this hug attack is laughable, as you said, move onto the substance

With all due respect, Slade...are you really picking a President because you think "he is a good dude"? I have friends that I think are good dudes but I wouldn't entrust them with taking care of my pets for the weekend let alone the country for four years! Joe Biden has been a Senator since Moses was a pup because he isn't smart enough to do anything else. As for 8 years of being VP meaning something? In the words of John Nance Garner the Vice Presidency is "not worth a bucket of warm piss".
I’m not picking anybody at this point. I’m actually hoping for a strong independent candidate to emerge. But out of the Dems I think Biden is the strongest candidate at this point. I think it’s pretty obvious. You don’t?

Of the group that's running you might be right, Slade but that's an indication of how poor the candidate pool is for the Democrats...not a ringing endorsement of Biden!

You've got a whole slew of candidates that are fighting each other in an attempt to be further to the left than the other guy or gal when the country has not moved to the left like the Democratic Party has. I think the issue for the Democrats is that they've convinced themselves that everyone feels the same as they do and that they can run on things like a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage...a green New Deal...Medicare for all...and free college for all! Those things might be accepted at the dinner parties THEY go to or on the media outlets that they listen to but outside of the "bubbles" they've isolated themselves in...the average person thinks that they are NUTS!
I agree. It’s not my side BTW. I despise both political parties and see them as damaging to our country at this point.

My prediction is that the Democrats best chance to beat Trump would be to run someone like a Barack Obama who had almost no legislative record to defend and could define himself however he thought would most appeal to the voters. A compliant main stream media will let such a candidate get away with that.

even a number of Trump supporters don't like the guy. And I wasn't hostile towards him until midway through the campaign when he found the Wall and Mexican Judge resonated at his rallies, even though he's a horrible person.

But I agree. The dems need a guy/gal with little track record who can be who the crown wants. And who is physically contrasting with Trump. Beto looks like that guy to me.

A caution: Obama gave a speech against the war when it was not politically wise to do that. Hillary and Biden both failed that Test. Trump tries to have it both ways.

Haha, just gloss over the photoshopped photo and onto the next!! Brilliant.
you'd think by now they'd check first. in 10 seconds i found stories on both photos and the originals.

i still think what he does is questionable at best, but for people on the all out assault, posting 'shopped photos isn't helping their cause.
Actually it does since there’s dozens of proof. Two women have already come forward. Now believe all victims.
first - don't bother projecting the BELIEVE ALL WOMEN - i thought it was bullshit when ford's group did it, it's bullshit now. prove it. that's what i said at the time and i'll say it now. it needs to be proven.

and if we have all this proof why do you keep posting fake pictures?
They might as well be real pictures. There’s plenty of authentic groping pictures. Just wait for it. But now you don’t believe the victims? Wow! Talk about contradiction at its finest.
You are such an idiot... I don’t know how to even respond to your stupidity at this point.
Why so insecure about the truth?

Haha, just gloss over the photoshopped photo and onto the next!! Brilliant.
you'd think by now they'd check first. in 10 seconds i found stories on both photos and the originals.

i still think what he does is questionable at best, but for people on the all out assault, posting 'shopped photos isn't helping their cause.
Actually it does since there’s dozens of proof. Two women have already come forward. Now believe all victims.
first - don't bother projecting the BELIEVE ALL WOMEN - i thought it was bullshit when ford's group did it, it's bullshit now. prove it. that's what i said at the time and i'll say it now. it needs to be proven.

They might as well be real pictures. There’s plenty of authentic groping pictures. Just wait for it. But now you don’t believe the victims? Wow! Talk about contradiction at its finest.
You are such an idiot... I don’t know how to even respond to your stupidity at this point.
and yet you do respond,,,

I think he is the best they got out of all who have announced. I personally would like to see a real businessman win over a career politician but I like Joe, think he is a good dude, and 8 years of VP gives him credibility and a sense of stability which our current POTUS does not have. I also think he has a shot of unifying which we really need. We will see how it all works out but this hug attack is laughable, as you said, move onto the substance

With all due respect, Slade...are you really picking a President because you think "he is a good dude"? I have friends that I think are good dudes but I wouldn't entrust them with taking care of my pets for the weekend let alone the country for four years! Joe Biden has been a Senator since Moses was a pup because he isn't smart enough to do anything else. As for 8 years of being VP meaning something? In the words of John Nance Garner the Vice Presidency is "not worth a bucket of warm piss".
I’m not picking anybody at this point. I’m actually hoping for a strong independent candidate to emerge. But out of the Dems I think Biden is the strongest candidate at this point. I think it’s pretty obvious. You don’t?

Of the group that's running you might be right, Slade but that's an indication of how poor the candidate pool is for the Democrats...not a ringing endorsement of Biden!

You've got a whole slew of candidates that are fighting each other in an attempt to be further to the left than the other guy or gal when the country has not moved to the left like the Democratic Party has. I think the issue for the Democrats is that they've convinced themselves that everyone feels the same as they do and that they can run on things like a 15 dollar an hour minimum wage...a green New Deal...Medicare for all...and free college for all! Those things might be accepted at the dinner parties THEY go to or on the media outlets that they listen to but outside of the "bubbles" they've isolated themselves in...the average person thinks that they are NUTS!
I agree. It’s not my side BTW. I despise both political parties and see them as damaging to our country at this point.

My prediction is that the Democrats best chance to beat Trump would be to run someone like a Barack Obama who had almost no legislative record to defend and could define himself however he thought would most appeal to the voters. A compliant main stream media will let such a candidate get away with that.
That would be Beto. I don’t think Beto would win though. He would be an excellent VP voice

and yet you do respond,,,

Clearly he or she is getting insecure about the truth coming out.

If it was true, you wouldn’t be posting photoshopped images.

My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."

Now a second person has come forward. Turnabout is fair play. Biden's run for president is finished.
Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha
It is a bit too much for her to say she was "violated." Good God. I would have felt his kiss (and hair sniffing) was out of place and I would have turned and given him The Look. I am very good at The Look. He would have gotten the message. I sure as hell would not have trotted it out five years later in national media.

“He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble”
Did she actually say that?
She said “personal space” not bubble. But yes, that’s what she said

There’s plenty that aren’t photoshopped. Your selective research is kicking in.

LOLOL

Now that’s funny coming from the guy posting photoshopped images to make s point.

You aren’t allowed to talk about the truth anymore. You post lie after lie. Can’t take anything you post seriously anymore. Sorry. Go take that nap now

Joe Biden the CREEP. If this is the BEST that the Dems have, following Hillary the CROOK, then the democrats ain't got a prayer.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 2.41.07 PM.png

I mean, after STROKING this child's hair and pinching the cheek of another little girl, if you listen to the video, he then kids with the mother asking if he can HAVE THE GIRL ALONE WITH HIM FOR A WHILE! And of course, everyone laughs because they are on a stage before CAMERAS with the VICE PRESIDENT and this is supposed to be an honor! The mother probably still has nightmares about that.

The emperor Joe Biden's robes: everyone can see his nudity (even the crew on CNN) except HIM.

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 2.42.52 PM.png

I almost hope Joe runs against Trump. The media's evisceration of this guy could be epic.

Sorry. Go take that nap now

Slade seems hell bent on getting everyone in bed.

LOLOL

Now that’s funny coming from the guy posting photoshopped images to make s point.

Clearly you don’t scroll up for the real ones also. Need some direction?

Joe Biden the CREEP. If this is the BEST that the Dems have, following Hillary the CROOK, then the democrats ain't got a prayer.

View attachment 253654

I mean, after STROKING this child's hair and pinching the cheek of another little girl, if you listen to the video, he then kids with the mother asking if he can HAVE THE GIRL ALONE WITH HIM FOR A WHILE! And of course, everyone laughs because they are on a stage before CAMERAS with the VICE PRESIDENT and this is supposed to be an honor! The mother probably still has nightmares about that.

The emperor Joe Biden's robes: everyone can see his nudity (even the crew on CNN) except HIM.

View attachment 253655
The parents were right there ... try and quote any of them ever claiming he acted inappropriately....

LOLOL

No, you need to be more truthful. Posting photoshopped images as though they’re real is the same as lying.

even a number of Trump supporters don't like the guy. And I wasn't hostile towards him until midway through the campaign when he found the Wall and Mexican Judge resonated at his rallies, even though he's a horrible person.

But I agree. The dems need a guy/gal with little track record who can be who the crown wants. And who is physically contrasting with Trump. Beto looks like that guy to me.

A caution: Obama gave a speech against the war when it was not politically wise to do that. Hillary and Biden both failed that Test. Trump tries to have it both ways.

Actually Barry gave a speech against the war when it WAS politically wise for him to do so if he wanted to run for political office in the political district he was planning to run in. Clinton and Biden voted for the war because it was politically unwise to do otherwise. Trump has actually been rather consistent about not involving our military in wars we don't need to be in. But then again...he wasn't running for office when he spoke out against going into Iraq.

LOLOL

No, you need to be more truthful. Posting photoshopped images as though they’re real is the same as lying.

Coming from a collusion truther. Again, you might need a tutorial about this site to learn how to navigate. That way you can find the other real images.

NOW the left is worried about photoshopped pictures?

I dont' remember a fuss when these came out:

What changed?

Forum List

Back