🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

NOW the left is worried about photoshopped pictures?

I dont' remember a fuss when these came out:

What changed?
Did anybody take this seriously?

as often as I saw them posted, some must have.

are you taking the photoshopped pictures of Biden seriously?

If not, why the fuss?
Conservativeguy surely was taking those photos seriously and is convinced Biden is a molester. Were there national news stories calling Bush a homosexual?

there are a multitude of pictures of Biden with his hands all over women, photoshop isn't necessary.
Yet some idiots resort to them anyway.

Now a second person has come forward. Turnabout is fair play. Biden's run for president is finished.
Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha
It is a bit too much for her to say she was "violated." Good God. I would have felt his kiss (and hair sniffing) was out of place and I would have turned and given him The Look. I am very good at The Look. He would have gotten the message. I sure as hell would not have trotted it out five years later in national media.

You say that but you haven't been on a stage before national cameras with the VP of The United States under bright lights where politeness, decorum and demeanor are everything. Don't you think any of these women wanted to give "the look" as well? ITMT, as to the five year thing, national campaigns have a way of finding and bringing out the worst in people. This isn't going away. Biden had a shot at being a serious contender but his insatiable desire to touch, fondle, sniff, grope and say inappropriate things has apparently far-outweighed his political vision and aspirations.
You should really read the story before commenting as this lady’s claim was that it happened backstage not in front of the cameras. Yet another example that you don’t know what you are talking about.

Idiot. There were cameras right there TAKING THESE PICTURES!

View attachment 253658

Have you no shame or intelligence?! The most astonishing thing about democrats and leftards is how far they will go defending their own people for egregious things while picking nit about the smallest GOP thing like it were a MOUNTAIN!

Biden's history of inappropriateness is so epic, that even women reporters on CNN are shocked by it and they make comedy skits about it on normally left-wing programs!
Yes, it was so bad, not a single parent standing right next to him thought he was inappropriate. Nor have they since after all these years despite the rhetoric from morons like you.

Go figger. :dunno:

What changed?

If not, why the fuss?
Conservativeguy surely was taking those photos seriously and is convinced Biden is a molester. Were there national news stories calling Bush a homosexual?

there are a multitude of pictures of Biden with his hands all over women, photoshop isn't necessary.

I felt the same way when those shots of Bush were posted...

Joe Biden the CREEP. If this is the BEST that the Dems have, following Hillary the CROOK, then the democrats ain't got a prayer.

View attachment 253654

I mean, after STROKING this child's hair and pinching the cheek of another little girl, if you listen to the video, he then kids with the mother asking if he can HAVE THE GIRL ALONE WITH HIM FOR A WHILE! And of course, everyone laughs because they are on a stage before CAMERAS with the VICE PRESIDENT and this is supposed to be an honor! The mother probably still has nightmares about that.

The emperor Joe Biden's robes: everyone can see his nudity (even the crew on CNN) except HIM.

View attachment 253655
The parents were right there ... try and quote any of them ever claiming he acted inappropriately....

Hopefully they do ask the parents of these girls who got groped on by Biden. You’re right.
LOLOL

You actually think the parents need to be asked for them to say he groped them as you hallucinate?

Just how rightarded are you?

Way to deflect.

If not, why the fuss?

I felt the same way when those shots of Bush were posted...
Great, so then it seems we agree that people who post photoshopped images and treat them as though they’re real are idiots and liars.

What changed?

If not, why the fuss?
Things have changed. There's less humor. The Franken pic was really about him just making fun of himself being an asshole. Personally I thought that was what his comedy career was about. But after Trump and Weinstein, there's a zero tolerance in the dem party. NOT THE GOP, you can still be a qualified pedo, and Trump is loathe to fire guys who hit women …. but the dems have no tolerance …. even for parody.

And the party of Bannon is more than ready to do the hit.

But after Trump and Weinstein, there's a zero tolerance in the dem party.
there seems to be a LOT of tolerance, in Bidens case
Oh my yes. So MUCH tolerance. Now go fellate Trump

Joe Biden the CREEP. If this is the BEST that the Dems have, following Hillary the CROOK, then the democrats ain't got a prayer.

View attachment 253654

I mean, after STROKING this child's hair and pinching the cheek of another little girl, if you listen to the video, he then kids with the mother asking if he can HAVE THE GIRL ALONE WITH HIM FOR A WHILE! And of course, everyone laughs because they are on a stage before CAMERAS with the VICE PRESIDENT and this is supposed to be an honor! The mother probably still has nightmares about that.

The emperor Joe Biden's robes: everyone can see his nudity (even the crew on CNN) except HIM.

View attachment 253655
The parents were right there ... try and quote any of them ever claiming he acted inappropriately....

Hopefully they do ask the parents of these girls who got groped on by Biden. You’re right.
LOLOL

You actually think the parents need to be asked for them to say he groped them as you hallucinate?

Way to deflect.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, there’s nothing to deflect. The families of those kids were standing right next to Biden. Not one ever said he acted inappropriately. Not then; not since. There were even Replicans among them, like Jeff Sessions.

Just because you post fake photos because reality doesn’t comport with your delusions doesn’t mean any normal people are bound by your overactive imagination.

I know Joes bro. Frank. He's a partier and crooked but not really a bad dude.
I LIVE in Latin America where affection is the norm.I kiss the farmacy chicks and the restaurant chicks regular. Uhmerkins hardly even shake hands any more. A hug to a dude at a machine shop or a truck delivery guy you haven't seen in a month declares you ad a "fag". It's terrible really.

My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."

Had to be a Russian bott.... question is who was it that colluded? time for an investigation!

Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha
It is a bit too much for her to say she was "violated." Good God. I would have felt his kiss (and hair sniffing) was out of place and I would have turned and given him The Look. I am very good at The Look. He would have gotten the message. I sure as hell would not have trotted it out five years later in national media.

You say that but you haven't been on a stage before national cameras with the VP of The United States under bright lights where politeness, decorum and demeanor are everything. Don't you think any of these women wanted to give "the look" as well? ITMT, as to the five year thing, national campaigns have a way of finding and bringing out the worst in people. This isn't going away. Biden had a shot at being a serious contender but his insatiable desire to touch, fondle, sniff, grope and say inappropriate things has apparently far-outweighed his political vision and aspirations.
You should really read the story before commenting as this lady’s claim was that it happened backstage not in front of the cameras. Yet another example that you don’t know what you are talking about.

View attachment 253658

Have you no shame or intelligence?! The most astonishing thing about democrats and leftards is how far they will go defending their own people for egregious things while picking nit about the smallest GOP thing like it were a MOUNTAIN!

Biden's history of inappropriateness is so epic, that even women reporters on CNN are shocked by it and they make comedy skits about it on normally left-wing programs!
Yes, it was so bad, not a single parent standing right next to him thought he was inappropriate.

Please play us the interview where they said that. Also, let us know when Joe can come and fondle your little girl by the hair, pinch her cheek, hold her by the shoulders and head and joke about wanting to take her away to be alone with her for awhile.

View attachment 253654

View attachment 253655

LOLOL

Way to deflect.

Amazing the lengths by which Leftards will try to RATIONALIZE this pervert! Tells you right there they've put ALL their hopes into winning the White House into 77 year old stumblefuck Joe Biden The Creep.

My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."

Now a second person has come forward. Turnabout is fair play. Biden's run for president is finished.

Sorry. Maybe I read it wrong: I thought she was waiting to go on stage before the cameras--that they were not actually on stage at the time.

View attachment 253658

Moving a girls hair out of the way for a photo with with Vice President, putting his hands on people shoulders, giving hugs and kisses. All while posing for pictures in front of the press. Wow, what a monster. You’re an idiot.

I don't think he is a pervert, but the pictures on Drudge today makes me think he does have a problem of more "touchy - feely" than I thought. It's weird.
Dude, he sniffs peoples hair. Including children. That kind of fetish is perversion through and through
He doesn’t sniff hair he kisses people on the top of the head. I do the same when I say goodbye to family members if they are sitting down. You guys need a new line of attack. Is “He is too affectionate” really the attack you want to use?! Come on, get real.
Seems everyone but you realize when he puts his face in peoples hair he isnt talking. Some women have said they didnt want him to stop sniffing hair.
Kissing family members on the top of the head is different from martied women and children, ya creeper
#MeToo

Shit maybe he just gets high off hair spray.

He doesn’t sniff hair he kisses people on the top of the head. I do the same when I say goodbye to family members if they are sitting down. You guys need a new line of attack. Is “He is too affectionate” really the attack you want to use?! Come on, get real.
Seems everyone but you realize when he puts his face in peoples hair he isnt talking. Some women have said they didnt want him to stop sniffing hair.
Kissing family members on the top of the head is different from martied women and children, ya creeper
#MeToo
Did you see the comment from Carters wife supporting Joe and thanking him for supporting her that day? Now you try and use that still frame against him? That’s BS. I’ll take her word on it.
There is more than one! Also there are children.
There are women he made so uncomfortable they publically stated how it made them feel.
Dude is creeper. Period.
Then don’t vote for him or send your kids in for a photo op. I disagree with you and see this as a weak over politicized attack against a good man
He smells and kisses women. Thats a creeper.
I mean seriously. Smelling strangers. Wtf
You go do that and see what happens.

Hey, he may have been a huffer, smelling out drugs, etc.

Some people are smeller's.

You’re hopeless... I think we are at a stalemate

No you’re just delusional of reality looking over assault victims. No surprise since you’re a collusion truther.
I’m delusional?! You have the gall to say that after posting two fake photos and presenting them as reality?! You’re done. Go take a nap
eb6ea98c-20e4-4133-9a46-40c41fa7874c.jpg

If Pence as VP even touched a young girl remotely close to what Creep Biden did here. He would have a onslaught of accusations by MSM. Now keep your apologist going cause it helps Trump.
and if this is all pence did, it would be stupid to do that now wouldn't it. so far you've posted 2 shopped photos and then finally, a real one that doesn't show what you proclaim so you move the goalposts to "if this were an (R) there would be hell to pay!"

yes and you could call those people stupid yet here you are doing the very activity you would call people out for *IF* they did it.
Isn’t it frustrating that idiots like this force you to argue against your own position because they take it to ridiculous levels? Kudos for pushing back and keeping it real
i try to argue points over people. doesnt always work.

View attachment 253658

Moving a girls hair out of the way for a photo with with Vice President, putting his hands on people shoulders, giving hugs and kisses. All while posing for pictures in front of the press. Wow, what a monster. You’re an idiot.

Not half as stupid as trying to rationalize and dismiss a LIFETIME CAREER of ESTABLISHED and LONG-LIVED HABITUAL and apparently UNCONTROLLABLE unwelcome touching, holding, fondling, sniffing and caressing of obviously surprised and uncomfortable women and children along with many inappropriate comments. As a VP and highly public figure, any normal, self-aware human being at the very least would error on the side of good taste and safety. If Joe Biden embarrasses us to this degree NOW, can you imagine this guy as head of our country? He would outdistance all the gaffs of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Hillary Clinton AND Donald Trump COMBINED.

My thoughts exactly.

It's obvious.
Flores supported Bernie.
Bernie, Bernie, Bernie is behind it, of course.

View attachment 253658

Yes, it was so bad, not a single parent standing right next to him thought he was inappropriate.

Please play us the interview where they said that. Also, let us know when Joe can come and fondle your little girl by the hair, pinch her cheek, hold her by the shoulders and head and joke about wanting to take her away to be alone with her for awhile.
The onus to prove your hallucinations are real falls upon you. You’re the one claiming these kids were fondled — rather than boosting my forum ratings with funnies, post the parents who were standing right there complaining his actions were inappropriate....

View attachment 253654

View attachment 253655

LOLOL

Way to deflect.

Amazing the lengths by which Leftards will try to RATIONALIZE this pervert! Tells you right there they've put ALL their hopes into winning the White House into 77 year old stumblefuck Joe Biden The Creep.
LOLOL

You’re a flaming nut. :cuckoo: I don’t even want Biden for president. I’m merely highlighting your delusions.

Forum List

Back