🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

You should really read the story before commenting as this lady’s claim was that it happened backstage not in front of the cameras. Yet another example that you don’t know what you are talking about.

Idiot. There were cameras right there TAKING THESE PICTURES!

View attachment 253658

Have you no shame or intelligence?! The most astonishing thing about democrats and leftards is how far they will go defending their own people for egregious things while picking nit about the smallest GOP thing like it were a MOUNTAIN!

Biden's history of inappropriateness is so epic, that even women reporters on CNN are shocked by it and they make comedy skits about it on normally left-wing programs!
Moving a girls hair out of the way for a photo with with Vice President, putting his hands on people shoulders, giving hugs and kisses. All while posing for pictures in front of the press. Wow, what a monster. You’re an idiot.

Not half as stupid as trying to rationalize and dismiss a LIFETIME CAREER of ESTABLISHED and LONG-LIVED HABITUAL and apparently UNCONTROLLABLE unwelcome touching, holding, fondling, sniffing and caressing of obviously surprised and uncomfortable women and children along with many inappropriate comments. As a VP and highly public figure, any normal, self-aware human being at the very least would error on the side of good taste and safety. If Joe Biden embarrasses us to this degree NOW, can you imagine this guy as head of our country? He would outdistance all the gaffs of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Hillary Clinton AND Donald Trump COMBINED.
You support Trump and you’re worried about Biden embarrassing us? Is that a joke? We are the laughing stock of the world with Trump at the wheel. It’s amazing at how clueless some people are. Wow!

The rest of the world is the joke, so if they are publicly laughing at him, it is only because they privately hate, fear and envy him. For you see, He's president of the USA and they are not! And when Trump pisses them off just as they piss off you and the rest of the lib media here, I know Trump is doing a GOOD JOB.

GO! Trump, GO!
Very true, in your little bubble of reality I have no doubt that is your truth. For the “rest of the world” as you put it, there is a very different reality

Moving a girls hair out of the way for a photo with with Vice President, putting his hands on people shoulders, giving hugs and kisses. All while posing for pictures in front of the press. Wow, what a monster. You’re an idiot.

Not half as stupid as trying to rationalize and dismiss a LIFETIME CAREER of ESTABLISHED and LONG-LIVED HABITUAL and apparently UNCONTROLLABLE unwelcome touching, holding, fondling, sniffing and caressing of obviously surprised and uncomfortable women and children along with many inappropriate comments. As a VP and highly public figure, any normal, self-aware human being at the very least would error on the side of good taste and safety. If Joe Biden embarrasses us to this degree NOW, can you imagine this guy as head of our country? He would outdistance all the gaffs of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Hillary Clinton AND Donald Trump COMBINED.
You support Trump and you’re worried about Biden embarrassing us? Is that a joke? We are the laughing stock of the world with Trump at the wheel. It’s amazing at how clueless some people are. Wow!

We are the laughing stock of the world with Trump at the wheel.

and they won't stop laughing if Biden replaces him
Biden was VP for 8 years. He did a fine job. He would do just fine as POTUS. Not nearly as embarrassing as Trump, in my eyes. And I was a Trump fan before he entered politics

TELL ME Genius, what VP DIDN'T do a "fine job."
I wasn’t a fan of Gore. Don’t think he would of made a good potus. Pence is the biggest brown nosed I’ve seen in a while... but Palin would of been the best, right?! Haha

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."
Hillary will be the last one standing

Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha
It is a bit too much for her to say she was "violated." Good God. I would have felt his kiss (and hair sniffing) was out of place and I would have turned and given him The Look. I am very good at The Look. He would have gotten the message. I sure as hell would not have trotted it out five years later in national media.

You say that but you haven't been on a stage before national cameras with the VP of The United States under bright lights where politeness, decorum and demeanor are everything. Don't you think any of these women wanted to give "the look" as well? ITMT, as to the five year thing, national campaigns have a way of finding and bringing out the worst in people. This isn't going away. Biden had a shot at being a serious contender but his insatiable desire to touch, fondle, sniff, grope and say inappropriate things has apparently far-outweighed his political vision and aspirations.
You should really read the story before commenting as this lady’s claim was that it happened backstage not in front of the cameras. Yet another example that you don’t know what you are talking about.

View attachment 253658

Have you no shame or intelligence?! The most astonishing thing about democrats and leftards is how far they will go defending their own people for egregious things while picking nit about the smallest GOP thing like it were a MOUNTAIN!

Biden's history of inappropriateness is so epic, that even women reporters on CNN are shocked by it and they make comedy skits about it on normally left-wing programs!

Let us know who did that, because it sure wasn’t Biden.
158BF6FE-6B22-441D-AF3F-CC2794986AA9.jpeg

If a CEO did just one of those events he’d be canned and the company sued.

Last edited:
OK: I've enjoyed the joke at Biden's expense. After all, I did provide the #nippletwistBiden line. But now for the serious bit. This is the #metoo being used as a battering ram by the left of Biden's party. He is simply not lefty enough. I have zero doubt that he is just one of those blokes to whom tragedy has been not stranger and he's just a bit touchy/feely in a "cuddly" way. I've known blokes like that who have been straight as a die but are "cuddly" (though I might add I keep my distance from them; I'm many things but cuddly isn't one).

So we are seeing a hatchet job that would make the 1/1024th Injun proud. I say Pubbies should just stand on the sideline and enjoy; Biden will be broken hearted that his cuddles have popped his chances. A bit sad really; I can't stand his politics but someone who has had so much tragedy in their lives and is a bit awkward kissing babes should not have to go through this. His hand on the copper's leg...now that IS amusing.......chortle.

Greg

joe has always been a pervert and the world knows it
I don't think he is a pervert, but the pictures on Drudge today makes me think he does have a problem of more "touchy - feely" than I thought. It's weird.
Dude, he sniffs peoples hair. Including children. That kind of fetish is perversion through and through
He doesn’t sniff hair he kisses people on the top of the head. I do the same when I say goodbye to family members if they are sitting down. You guys need a new line of attack. Is “He is too affectionate” really the attack you want to use?! Come on, get real.

Or on the forehead. Both men and women. Never had a complant yet.

These women are hurting those who really have been sexually harrassed.

As a woman these women make me sick.

I would say Bernie was promised the next nomination for getting behind Clinton.

The Clinton smear machine then went to work on Joe Biden to knock him out of the way for Bernie.

Point A to Point B.

Simple Answer.
Bull, it is Bernies minions who are doing this.

OK: I've enjoyed the joke at Biden's expense. After all, I did provide the #nippletwistBiden line. But now for the serious bit. This is the #metoo being used as a battering ram by the left of Biden's party. He is simply not lefty enough. I have zero doubt that he is just one of those blokes to whom tragedy has been not stranger and he's just a bit touchy/feely in a "cuddly" way. I've known blokes like that who have been straight as a die but are "cuddly" (though I might add I keep my distance from them; I'm many things but cuddly isn't one).

So we are seeing a hatchet job that would make the 1/1024th Injun proud. I say Pubbies should just stand on the sideline and enjoy; Biden will be broken hearted that his cuddles have popped his chances. A bit sad really; I can't stand his politics but someone who has had so much tragedy in their lives and is a bit awkward kissing babes should not have to go through this. His hand on the copper's leg...now that IS amusing.......chortle.

Greg
I think you’re right. The crazies have successfully pirated the party and it’s a full on repeat of what we’ve seen time and time again with Communists beginning to insert power and control.

Biden was VP for 8 years. He did a fine job. He would do just fine as POTUS. Not nearly as embarrassing as Trump, in my eyes. And I was a Trump fan before he entered politics

TELL ME Genius, what VP DIDN'T do a "fine job."
I wasn’t a fan of Gore. Don’t think he would of made a good potus. Pence is the biggest brown nosed I’ve seen in a while... but Palin would of been the best, right?! Haha
palin in the end would have been average. most "jokes" against her are out of context crap (i can see russia from my house!) as is with most political figures. we tend to forget that and see the best in our side and the worst in the other.

in the end, it's just perspective and human nature.

however, in this case biden did it to himself by continuing the creeping. like i said - i *do* think he needs to cut that shit out and yes, i'd run the risk of FBI shooting me if he were doing that to my daughter so i *am* strongly against him doing that. but i don't feel so strong about it that i'd need to post fake photos and make it more than it is. maybe it is just harmless show of affection. but in the end, it's a huge point of attack like i also said. it will first come from the Dems and if biden somehow manages to get the nomination, the D's have pretty much waved the white flag.

Biden’s Tactile Politics Threaten His Return in the #MeToo Era

that will eat him alive. it does''t matter how things really are anymore. we've somehow managed to only see the world as we want it to be and anything not lining up in that "vision" is wrong and must be condemned, fired, attacked, called out. whatever. we've become conditioned to look for racism and how we're the victim and as with most things, you'll find what you're looking for. you'll "feed" the hungriest dog.

in that world we've created, this "nothing" as you feel it is will become everything. people will build massive stories on top of little actions. it's just what we do now. to hate it when done to someone you don't think deserves it doesn't matter anymore. it's what *we* collectively do. until *we* stop it, we'll continue this slide into oblivion.

at this point we're certainly rome in a freefall w/o all the orgies.

View attachment 253658

Yes, it was so bad, not a single parent standing right next to him thought he was inappropriate.

Please play us the interview where they said that. Also, let us know when Joe can come and fondle your little girl by the hair, pinch her cheek, hold her by the shoulders and head and joke about wanting to take her away to be alone with her for awhile.
The onus to prove your hallucinations are real falls upon you. You’re the one claiming these kids were fondled...

NO, jackass, the photos and video SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. I would say that any idiot can see that, but I guess that leaves you out.
LOLOL

You remain an idiot. The parents right there. How on Earth is it possible that everyone of them missed what you see in your hallucinations?

Shit, you even call yourself an idiot...

”any idiot can see that”

.... and you see it, right?

:dance:

View attachment 253658

The rest of the world is the joke, so if they are publicly laughing at him, it is only because they privately hate, fear and envy him. For you see, He's president of the USA and they are not! And when Trump pisses them off just as they piss off you and the rest of the lib media here, I know Trump is doing a GOOD JOB.

GO! Trump, GO!
Very true, in your little bubble of reality I have no doubt that is your truth. For the “rest of the world” as you put it, there is a very different reality

So we get it now, OK? You are committed to Biden the Lecher, and will defend him to the bitter end.

View attachment 253658

Yes, it was so bad, not a single parent standing right next to him thought he was inappropriate.

Please play us the interview where they said that. Also, let us know when Joe can come and fondle your little girl by the hair, pinch her cheek, hold her by the shoulders and head and joke about wanting to take her away to be alone with her for awhile.
The onus to prove your hallucinations are real falls upon you. You’re the one claiming these kids were fondled...

NO, jackass, the photos and video SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. I would say that any idiot can see that, but I guess that leaves you out.
LOLOL

You remain an idiot. The parents right there. How on Earth is it possible that everyone of them missed what you see in your hallucinations?

Shit, you even call yourself an idiot...

”any idiot can see that”

.... and you see it, right?

:dance:
Parents selling their children to obtain wealth and power is common in the world, shitforbrains.

View attachment 253658

LOLOL

You remain an idiot.

Everyone remains something with you. It's never good because you're just so damned smart! Sure, had you been up there and the VP fondled YOUR kid like that, you would have hauled off and cold-cocked him, right? No, no, no . . . . you just would have pulled Biden aside and explained to him the inappropriateness and warned him not to do it again, right? No, you would have gritted your teeth like everyone else, tried to keep smiling, and reminded yourself that after the event was over, nothing could happen in public, you'd be out of there soon and you'd at least never be seeing this strange, disturbing man again.

Last edited:
Jesus people. I feel like an episode of Friends has come to life.

Yea Chandler's boss slapped him on the Butt. Yea it made him feel weird.

What's fucked up is that this isn't even THAT.

Both of the first two women "came forward" based on politics. Flores is a Bernie supporter and the second woman has declared that no male should get the Dem nomination.

NEITHER have said this contact was in any way sexual. THAT is huge.

NOT IN ANY WAY SEXUAL.

If they had been made uncomfortable they could have very simply gone to one of Biden's staffers and made their feelings known (avoiding the issue of confronting someone of Biden's political stature). They would have gotten a near immediate apology and HE would have known not to be as friendly...at least with them.
That didn't happen of course.

These woman are using the "me too" movement for political advantage and they are doing damage TO that movement.

And people..do NOT listen to Trump supporters over this.They support someone who we know IS a serial sexual abuser. He has admitted it on the TV folks. We all saw it.

View attachment 253658

Biden is well respected around the world genius but it's good to know that you understand what a joke Trump is
Lol O'Biden is a laughing stock and dumber than 2 rocks.

My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."
Who is really running the Democratic Party nowadays?
Maxine!!

Jesus people. I feel like an episode of Friends has come to life.

Yea Chandler's boss slapped him on the Butt. Yea it made him feel weird.

What's fucked up is that this isn't even THAT.

Both of the first two women "came forward" based on politics. Flores is a Bernie supporter and the second woman has declared that no male should get the Dem nomination.

NEITHER have said this contact was in any way sexual. THAT is huge.

NOT IN ANY WAY SEXUAL.

If they had been made uncomfortable they could have very simply gone to one of Biden's staffers and made their feelings known (avoiding the issue of confronting someone of Biden's political stature). They would have gotten a near immediate apology and HE would have known not to be as friendly...at least with them.
That didn't happen of course.

These woman are using the "me too" movement for political advantage and they are doing damage TO that movement.

And people..do NOT listen to Trump supporters over this.They support someone who we know IS a serial sexual abuser. He has admitted it on the TV folks. We all saw it.

Defending the groper, Priceless!

Both of the first two women "came forward" based on politics.
Everyone does. Don't you think the Kavanaugh lady did? The Clinton accusers? The Trump accusers? Why was it only taken serious against Kavanaugh and Trump?
NEITHER have said this contact was in any way sexual.
Nope. Just inappropriate. Even Nancy told him to knock it off. Aren't we up to 4 women now? Not only inappropriate, but blatantly unnecessary and repeated over, and over, and OVER again.
SURE you would. It was THEIR fault.
You did? An admitted sex abuser because BEFORE A LIVE CAMERA he bragged to a guy 15 years ago about beauty contestants THROWING themselves at you? Good thing Donald didn't claim to have a 12" schlong.
Kavanaugh almost had his life and career ruined over the unsubstantiated claim of one woman that Kavanaugh had a beer 30 years ago and fondled her. And she waited 30 years to speak up. Right before his nomination. But 50 pictures and videos of Biden groping, touching, holding, feeling, and smelling women and children POINT BLANK with their obvious (and stated) discomfort is nothing to write home about? Try doing that at work.

Forum List

Back