🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Who Launched the Attack on Biden?

joe has always been a pervert and the world knows it
I don't think he is a pervert, but the pictures on Drudge today makes me think he does have a problem of more "touchy - feely" than I thought. It's weird.
Dude, he sniffs peoples hair. Including children. That kind of fetish is perversion through and through
He doesn’t sniff hair he kisses people on the top of the head. I do the same when I say goodbye to family members if they are sitting down. You guys need a new line of attack. Is “He is too affectionate” really the attack you want to use?! Come on, get real.
Seems everyone but you realize when he puts his face in peoples hair he isnt talking. Some women have said they didnt want him to stop sniffing hair.
Kissing family members on the top of the head is different from martied women and children, ya creeper
#MeToo
Did you see the comment from Carters wife supporting Joe and thanking him for supporting her that day? Now you try and use that still frame against him? That’s BS. I’ll take her word on it.
There is more than one! Also there are children.
There are women he made so uncomfortable they publically stated how it made them feel.
Dude is creeper. Period.

I don't think he is a pervert, but the pictures on Drudge today makes me think he does have a problem of more "touchy - feely" than I thought. It's weird.
Dude, he sniffs peoples hair. Including children. That kind of fetish is perversion through and through
He doesn’t sniff hair he kisses people on the top of the head. I do the same when I say goodbye to family members if they are sitting down. You guys need a new line of attack. Is “He is too affectionate” really the attack you want to use?! Come on, get real.
Seems everyone but you realize when he puts his face in peoples hair he isnt talking. Some women have said they didnt want him to stop sniffing hair.
Kissing family members on the top of the head is different from martied women and children, ya creeper
#MeToo

Shit maybe he just gets high off hair spray.

My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."

Now a second person has come forward. Turnabout is fair play. Biden's run for president is finished.
Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha
Apparently you don't read:
Second Biden accuser: I came forward because I'm 'disappointed in my party'
I do read and the second accuser said exactly what I said. Not sexual but invaded my space. If that’s the best you got them go for it, I think it’s pretty damn weak.

My thoughts exactly.

“Who was involved in launching this new attack? The material is old. The Flores incident goes back to 2014. #MeToo prompted new speech about old incidents, but #MeToo goes back to the fall of 2017. Biden’s likely candidacy has been plain since 2016. Biden has been leading the polls for quite a while. Various candidates who may think they deserve front-runner status — including all the women — find themselves stalled behind 2 old white men — Biden and Sanders — and looking at 2 young white men — O’Rourke and Buttigieg — moving up on them. Did Flores act entirely on her own or did one or more of the female candidates or their operatives move behind the scenes to scare up the old stories and push old Joe into disqualifying himself?

I watched Flores on Jake Tapper’s “State of the Union” yesterday, and he confronted her with questions about whether she acted alone. She jumped very eagerly, so eagerly that we wondered if she was lying.”

Althouse: "This affectionate and sometimes intimate physical style is one of the former vice president’s trademarks, a defining feature of the warm and upbeat persona he has built..."

Speaking of old charges, did you know The Manafort Charges were actually dismissed back in 2014.

Weird how they re-opened the case just because he went to work for Trump when he previously was working for Clinton through The Podesta Group.

I only say this to show you how dirty The Clinton Machine is.

My thoughts exactly.

likely his running for office and throwing his hat into the ring. that will get your entire life scrutinized and torn apart as required by anyone who doesn't like you or your views.

it will be his undoing. what people "say" i don't really care about. people talk shit. it's what they do for whatever reason. but when you DO these things, you take it to another level completely.

it will get a lot worse for biden as people come out and join in the bashing parade. it's just the nature of the world we've created these days.

You can take still frames of anybody over the course of decades and make them look bad. Biden is a good dude. He is a hugger which many people are... I’m a hugger. Some people aren’t and don’t like to be hugged and touched. It’s not perverted or malicious it’s a sign of support and affection and it is pretty sick that so many are going after him in such an ugly way.

You need to look at WHO it is that are going after him, Slade! This isn't something that came from conservatives...this was an obvious move to "knee cap" Joe Biden's run for the Democratic nomination and it was done by his competitors...like Elizabeth Warren! Suddenly out of the blue someone accuses Biden of "inappropriate" touching years after the incident? Because he's a hugger? I'm not a hugger but I know millions of people are and I would NEVER accuse them of being deviants because they do so. You've got people on your side of the aisle that would run their own mother's over with their campaign bus if she got in the way of a shot at the Presidency! Joe Biden might be the first to be smeared...I guarantee he won't be the last! What you're seeing is the Washington version of "whack a mole"! Whoever is in the lead for the nomination in the polls will be attacked by the others with some type of smear campaign. It's pretty much what the Democratic left has now become.
I agree, there is an ugly movement from hyper sensitive progressives going after him in the media. I find it amusing to see the so called conservatives on this board perpetuating the attacks.

My thoughts exactly.

Now a second person has come forward. Turnabout is fair play. Biden's run for president is finished.
Came forward with what? “He didn’t sexually harrass me but he invaded my bubble” wow that’s a kill shot right there! Haha
I do read and the second accuser said exactly what I said. Not sexual but invaded my space. If that’s the best you got them go for it, I think it’s pretty damn weak.

38+ second mark.

you ok with this if your daughter?

What's pathetic is that there are some serious reasons why Joe Biden SHOULDN'T be President...the first and foremost being that he's really a bit of an idiot...always has been...and always will be. Hugging is not what we should be discussing!

#MeToo
Did you see the comment from Carters wife supporting Joe and thanking him for supporting her that day? Now you try and use that still frame against him? That’s BS. I’ll take her word on it.
There are women he made so uncomfortable they publically stated how it made them feel.
Dude is creeper. Period.
Then don’t vote for him or send your kids in for a photo op. I disagree with you and see this as a weak over politicized attack against a good man

My thoughts exactly.

38+ second mark.

Yes

You can take still frames of anybody over the course of decades and make them look bad. Biden is a good dude. He is a hugger which many people are... I’m a hugger. Some people aren’t and don’t like to be hugged and touched. It’s not perverted or malicious it’s a sign of support and affection and it is pretty sick that so many are going after him in such an ugly way.

You need to look at WHO it is that are going after him, Slade! This isn't something that came from conservatives...this was an obvious move to "knee cap" Joe Biden's run for the Democratic nomination and it was done by his competitors...like Elizabeth Warren! Suddenly out of the blue someone accuses Biden of "inappropriate" touching years after the incident? Because he's a hugger? I'm not a hugger but I know millions of people are and I would NEVER accuse them of being deviants because they do so. You've got people on your side of the aisle that would run their own mother's over with their campaign bus if she got in the way of a shot at the Presidency! Joe Biden might be the first to be smeared...I guarantee he won't be the last! What you're seeing is the Washington version of "whack a mole"! Whoever is in the lead for the nomination in the polls will be attacked by the others with some type of smear campaign. It's pretty much what the Democratic left has now become.
I agree, there is an ugly movement from hyper sensitive progressives going after him in the media. I find it amusing to see the so called conservatives on this board perpetuating the attacks.

Hair fetishism - Wikipedia

Conservatives don't like Biden because he's been a loyal soldier for the Democrats for decades, Slade but it isn't us that are behind this. People on the right will kick Joe while he's down but they aren't the ones that knocked him down in the first place.

My thoughts exactly.

And pretty dirty considering how badly this hurts a career. To me, if you have to throw this crap out there it just demonstrates how weak your platform is. I’m thinking this was a political hit put in motion by Ernie Sanders and Lizz Warren. If they did this, I hope it go’s very badly for them.

My thoughts exactly.

Pretty damn weak?! Biden is RENOWN for his touching, feeling, holding, sniffing appropriately making people look and feel VERY uncomfortable. And he even does it to CHILDREN. And if he isn't doing that, he's tripping over his own words making an ass of himself. He doesn't have Trump's enamel. I can honestly see him as a closet queen wearing lady's wear in private. There is something wrong with the guy. He is the Michael Jackson of politics. You mark my words, this has finished Joe's run for office. If they still run him anyway, it'll kill him and the Dems will run him only because they have no better option, like Hillary the Crook.

#MeToo

Shit maybe he just gets high off hair spray.

#MeToo
Dude is creeper. Period.
Then don’t vote for him or send your kids in for a photo op. I disagree with you and see this as a weak over politicized attack against a good man
He smells and kisses women. Thats a creeper.
I mean seriously. Smelling strangers. Wtf
You go do that and see what happens.

38+ second mark.

Yes

i won't push because we just see this differently. do i think it's enough to keep him from running for office? nope. we've had worse run to be sure. if some dark past comes up then that would be another matter. but this is going to be his albatross to explain over and over and over again. i think it's valid and now the court of public opinion will weigh in and we'll see what happens.

for me i'd certainly let biden know if he gets that close to my daughter again there would be a huge problem.

If i smell a kids hair im getting arrested and socially asassinated by everyone but Slade3200 thanks for the back up bro

My thoughts exactly.

Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas to make way for the Sanders/Warren 2020 ticket.

^^^^^^This. The Biden camp thinks Bernie is behind it. I don't know if he'll pick Liawatha as his running mate, but it wouldn't surprise me. Commie and Commie-er.

My thoughts exactly.

Bernie Sanders and Pocahontas to make way for the Sanders/Warren 2020 ticket.

^^^^^^This. The Biden camp thinks Bernie is behind it. I don't know if he'll pick Liawatha as his running mate, but it wouldn't surprise me. Commie and Commie-er.

I hope this backfired on Bernie. But if one wants, one can google the Flores woman and her past campaigns, as well as her back story. She claimed that people saw something in her, and helped launch her career in politics. I would LOVE to hear more about those people.

My thoughts exactly.

38+ second mark.

NOPE. I'm sure that girl left there feeling VERY GLAD she got away from that perv. You could see it in her face. He gives me the creeps! He gives off a perv vibe and the very worst pervs are like that: they perv around under an air and umbrella or faux 'normalcy' and innocence. Worse, he is so bad, he can't help himself despite the OBVIOUS inappropriateness.

Forum List

Back