🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Why Did Nancy Pelosi Try to Bring 93 Family Members On A Trip

Far be it from me to defend Nasty Pelousy, but I am a defender of the truth. There were not 93 of her family members on that trip, so why don't we sit back to reality before we fall into libtard dumbass lying mode?
Then why did the media report that?
Got a cite from something other than a blog with an axe to grind?

Unless Adam Schiff is her long lost nephew, why was he on the flight? You people need to take a page from the fake news media's recent trouble and get your facts straight before popping off and getting embarrassed beyond belief!

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but thank you Admiral for being reasonable and looking at all of the facts, instead of parroting the right wing party line which also lies on occasion. BOTH sides need to be held to account for being factual.
The funny thing is, even he doesn't know for sure what the truth is on this. He's just relating another possibly false media report.

Again, what part of "Congressional Delegation" did you not understand?

Why would the Speaker of the House bring 93 family members on a trip to Afghanistan? Doubt it. It makes no sense, and she probably doesn't have 93 family members, in any event.. Moreover, the Speaker has official duties and is entitled to fulfill them.

I noticed that the wife of the orange whore was airborne over the weekend. His whore got to Florida on a military plane. Mrs. whore got there just fine on our dime.

"...According to the documents, obtained by Judicial Watch through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the Speaker’s military travel cost the United States Air Force $2,100,744.59 over a two-year period — $101,429.14 of which was for in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol. The following are highlights from the recent release of about 2,000 documents:
  • Speaker Pelosi used Air Force aircraft to travel back to her district at an average cost of $28,210.51 per flight. The average cost of an international CODEL is $228,563.33. Of the 103 Pelosi-led congressional delegations (CODEL), 31 trips included members of the House Speaker’s family.
  • One CODEL traveling from Washington, DC, through Tel Aviv, Israel to Baghdad, Iraq May 15-20, 2008, “to discuss matters of mutual concern with government leaders” included members of Congress and their spouses and cost $17,931 per hour in aircraft alone. Purchases for the CODEL included: Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey’s Irish Crème, Maker’s Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey, Corona beer and several bottles of wine...."
Judicial Watch Uncovers New Documents Detailing Pelosi's Use of Air Force Aircraft - Judicial Watch

And this was only up to 2010. Just imagine what she's gotten away with since then.
it's govt protocol, ya dummy! Since 9/11 the Speaker of the House flies on Military jets for safety.... Speaker Hastert did it before her, Speaker Ryan did it after her....

ahhh, she's a she and not a he.... like Ryan and Hastert eh?

Where was Judicial Watch when they were Speaker of the house?

WHY are you Trumpsters so easily fooled by right wing propaganda?

"...According to the documents, obtained by Judicial Watch through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), the Speaker’s military travel cost the United States Air Force $2,100,744.59 over a two-year period — $101,429.14 of which was for in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol. The following are highlights from the recent release of about 2,000 documents:
  • Speaker Pelosi used Air Force aircraft to travel back to her district at an average cost of $28,210.51 per flight. The average cost of an international CODEL is $228,563.33. Of the 103 Pelosi-led congressional delegations (CODEL), 31 trips included members of the House Speaker’s family.
  • One CODEL traveling from Washington, DC, through Tel Aviv, Israel to Baghdad, Iraq May 15-20, 2008, “to discuss matters of mutual concern with government leaders” included members of Congress and their spouses and cost $17,931 per hour in aircraft alone. Purchases for the CODEL included: Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey’s Irish Crème, Maker’s Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey, Corona beer and several bottles of wine...."
Judicial Watch Uncovers New Documents Detailing Pelosi's Use of Air Force Aircraft - Judicial Watch

And this was only up to 2010. Just imagine what she's gotten away with since then.
it's govt protocol, ya dummy! Since 9/11 the Speaker of the House flies on Military jets for safety.... Speaker Hastert did it before her, Speaker Ryan did it after her....

That is, in fact, a government protocol. All good.

Now tell me, is part of the protocol to bring family members to fly with her on military plane, and charge thousands per month for alcohol served on those planes?

Why?...Because the fucking Queen can do anything she wants to...until the Trump catches her!

Lasted 17 seconds into your video and they started talking about the Deep State assasinating Trump

Kind of kills your whole thread

Sounds right. Trump sheep are the dumbest people on the planet.

Lol, says black fag.

"Black f*g"? Do you have to use disgusting language about other people? Does it make you feel like a "man"?

Why?...Because the fucking Queen can do anything she wants to...until the Trump catches her!

Lasted 17 seconds into your video and they started talking about the Deep State assasinating Trump

Lol, says black fag.

"Black f*g"? Do you have to use disgusting language about other people? Does it make you feel like a "man"?

I don't have to do anything against black fag to make me a man. He is an idiot and his post prove it. Have a great day.

Just think, oops sorry you can't, what the rest of washington bureaucrats spend like tRumputin and he goes every weekend. And the receipt shown has no name for the provider.

But, but, but, TRUMP!

Lol, says black fag.

I don't have to do anything against black fag to make me a man. He is an idiot and his post prove it. Have a great day.

You are the one who used the term "black f*g." This reflects poorly on you and your idea of your "masculinity." Basically racially and sexually insecure.

Lol, says black fag.
You are the one who used the term "black f*g." This reflects poorly on you and your idea of your "masculinity." Basically racially and sexually insecure.
Lol, okie dookie!

Now tell me, is part of the protocol to bring family members to fly with her on military plane, and charge thousands per month for alcohol served on those planes?
The protocol is for her family members to pay their own way, on the fights, the price of what coach fare would cost on a Commercial Airline... and pay their way for incidentals... which they do.

Now please stop this bologna... pure FAKE NEWS from right wingers

ONCE AGAIN

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Claim about Nancy Pelosi bar tab is baseless

The protocol is for her family members to pay their own way, on the fights, the price of what coach fare would cost on a Commercial Airline... and pay their way for incidentals... which they do.

Now please stop this bologna... pure FAKE NEWS from right wingers

ONCE AGAIN

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Claim about Nancy Pelosi bar tab is baseless

I'll take the explanation, but your "fact check" source is leftist biases site and therefore invalid.

Nancy Pelosi's In-Flight Food And Drink Costs? $101,000 - Business Insider

I'll take the explanation, but your "fact check" source is leftist biases site and therefore invalid.
What makes your cite any better? The first thing they wanted me to do is disable my adblocker. That makes me suspicious that they're merely a spam site. Snopes on the other hand doesn't do that and they debunk stories that are untrue regardless of party. Your objection is just a knee jerk reaction to being told a truth you don't want to hear.

FACT CHECK: Did President Trump Impatiently Dump Fish Food in a Japanese Koi Pond?
FACT CHECK: Was George W. Bush Arrested for Cocaine Possession?
FACT CHECK: Newt Gingrich Tweeted About San Bernardino Attack in November

Just a sample proving snopes isn't just a "leftist biases(sic) site".

What makes your cite any better? The first thing they wanted me to do is disable my adblocker. That makes me suspicious that they're merely a spam site. Snopes on the other hand doesn't do that and they debunk stories that are untrue regardless of party. Your objection is just a knee jerk reaction to being told a truth you don't want to hear.

FACT CHECK: Did President Trump Impatiently Dump Fish Food in a Japanese Koi Pond?

Cherry picking.

By the way, C4A link was to politifact.com

Cherry picking. By the way, C4A link was to politifact.com
Those are EXAMPLES and not the only ones. Of course there are instances where they debunk things Trump, Bush and Gingrich have said, but that's evidence of evenhandedness, NOT cherry-picking.

Forum List

Back